Pages:
Author

Topic: Hodl ether ? - page 6. (Read 3856 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 07:56:01 PM
Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

I think ethereum is a very good option. But you should be careful about something, you can find some coins which can bring better profits in the future. I think holding is the best choie for eth now.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 04:09:36 PM
I think it\s the best decision for now. Hodl and buy more.
Activity: 95
August 16, 2018, 03:58:14 PM
It depends on you, its either you hodl it or trade or sell it. If you want big profit then go to hodl and if you are into fast earning then go for trading. But if you do trading you need to study before you do it cause it is too risky when you do the trading and it is the win or lose. There are different types of trading
1. Day Trading: is a short-term trading strategy that consists of opening a few positions at the beginning of the day and closing them at the end. This way, there is a greater range of action and a quieter period of operation, controlling the risks of leaving a trade open for a few days and suffering a change of trends by an unexpected event. i.e., if you live in the United States and leave a position open, bad news from Asian governments may cause a fall while you sleep. In the same way, some good news may generate an increase, but at the end of the day, what matters to the Day Trader is having control over the information.
2. Swing Trading: This is the most common type of trading in the cryptomarket. Generally, because of the significant volatility of altcoins, traders buy a currency and then change it to USD, BTC or ETH only to buy another altcoin and thus maintain their wave of profit (most altcoins are quoted mainly against Bitcoin).
Swing trading cryptocurrencies consists of opening trade and leaving it for a reasonable period of time, from hours to several days. They generally use candles from 12 hours onwards with other essential indicators. One that is not usually missing is the volume of the market. The use of technical analysis is of great importance.
3. Scalper: Scalping is a type of cryptocurrency trading which is based on buying and selling almost instantly. It is perfect for those looking for a fast trading style. The scalper does not take his eyes off the screen, seeing the variations in real time. These trades typically don’t last more than 5 minutes.
This type of trading requires a lot of leverage to obtain considerable profits, and it involves opening and closing many operations on the same day. The idea is to bet a lot of money to get very little profit but in a brief time.
4. Position Trader: Position trading is a trading strategy that is more “investment” than “trading.” It consists of opening positions and leaving them for several weeks to years. It requires extensive knowledge of aspects beyond the technical ones. Long-term investors are willing to take a significant amount of risk in favor of the possibility of making a considerable amount of profit.
An in-depth study is necessary to know the reliability of each move that is made, for this reason beyond the technical analysis, traders must continuously apply fundamental analysis studies.

Remember that trading is not that easy if you do not study it first, it will be risky if you do not know how to do trading.
I think he is particularly interested in holding the ethereum for a long period of time,months or even longer, keeping ethereum as a store of value for the future
Activity: 95
August 16, 2018, 03:55:24 PM
If you do not currently have some ethereum, yu may want to consider buying some now because its current price is among the lowest we have seen this year.Ether has a future and you could reap much from it
Activity: 110
August 16, 2018, 03:53:01 PM
In my opinion you should stay on the ethereum not other things and we should. Market fall with allcoins and you ahouldnt do panic its so beginner action. Unlike real investor do not panic and go to buy more ethereum. We should use this way too. Not sell , buy from the deep market.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 01:43:14 PM
I'm sure that Hodl is one of the most profitable strategies and I bought ETH at a very low price and will keep it for a long time as well as NEO
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
August 16, 2018, 01:30:03 PM
HODLING is the best from the limited stuff i read here and there

I'm sure that the cost of the ethereum will grow. However, periods of "stagnation" are very trustworthy, when the cost of position will not change, or the time of a non-critical fall for crypto-currencies. It is always worth considering the fact that long-term investments from the year bring great benefits to the investor and almost never burn out, whereas with a temporary depreciation of the rate, short-term investments will be completely unprofitable.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
August 11, 2018, 03:27:50 PM
I think that the best decision is to hodl ethereum, this crypto has potential to become the first crypto by market cap, but if you love risk and you can afford to lose some ether, you can try to invest part of your bag in some ICO trying to earn more ether
Activity: 105
August 11, 2018, 03:25:56 PM
well that's all we can do for now, in bearish market like these days. we should hold and lets hope that in end of Q3 market state is gonna get better
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
August 11, 2018, 03:07:12 PM
Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?
I think Ether is at good entry point right now. Being a second most popular coin, it is good to get in ether right now. It is likely to grow from this point. It has enough community support to prevent it from dropping below $300. Today, the dump gave an excellent investing opportunity in ETH. Even after BTC breaching 50% dominance, ETH can be trusted for an investment.
Activity: 210
August 11, 2018, 01:01:55 PM
At the moment, the price of Ethereum has fallen to very low positions. $ 300 for 1 Ethereum. In the long term, I see the price of Ethereum at $ 1500 but no more. Maybe even $ 1,000.
If you are really here in crypto world for me ETH is really a must because in my own opinion ETH is the second cryptocurrency next to Bitcoin which has really a big potential in the future and if talking for long term it will take 2 years and up which mean it will need a lot of patience. Goodluck to all of us.
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
August 11, 2018, 12:54:41 PM

We all know that ethereum is good for a long term investment and I believe that holding is the best thing that we could do to gain a good profit in the future. The current value of ethereum is too low and I believe that it could still go more so we must just have more patience.
Activity: 406
Merit: 37
InternetLIFT.ru
August 11, 2018, 12:33:50 PM
At the moment, the price of Ethereum has fallen to very low positions. $ 300 for 1 Ethereum. In the long term, I see the price of Ethereum at $ 1500 but no more. Maybe even $ 1,000.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
August 10, 2018, 09:03:21 AM
holding ETH is good decision, ETH is one of the best cryptocurrency
but you must be patient to wait, bcz the market is still down until now, idk until when market grows
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 10, 2018, 08:44:45 AM
No way I am leaving ethereum. I am even adding more on my portfolio. I am just very confident that it will reach back at least $1,000 this year. And even bigger potential long term.
Activity: 70
August 10, 2018, 08:33:46 AM
I would not advise to get rid of the Ethereum cryptocurrency, just like to invest all funds only in It. Prospects for Ethereum are very good, respectively, and the growth of the cost is inevitable.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
August 09, 2018, 01:43:19 AM
It seems that everyone believes in it and continues to hold it, and some of them, having received additional income, try to replenish their coin reserves even more, while the price is really low. This is the right step, the main patience of the investor, even for such losses every day.
Activity: 318
August 08, 2018, 10:31:01 AM
Ethereum is a very potential and promising coin and you should hold it for as long as the price is high enough for you to make reasonable profit when you sell.  You can invest in other altcoin with your spare cash  and it has very good potentials for hold.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
August 08, 2018, 10:19:58 AM
There must always be some eth in your neck. Make this a habit to yourself. Because eth is a very important coin for the market. I always need it to buy other tokens or ico's.
that's true, because eth coins are often used for any transaction tool. and eth is also a coin that investors rely on for promising investments
Pages:
Jump to: