Pages:
Author

Topic: Hodl ether ? - page 5. (Read 3856 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 01:36:49 PM
This crypto currency, that is, Ethereum needs to be held. This cryptocurrency is well established in the cryptocurrency market, has a positive trend, as well as, at the moment, a fairly low cost, which allows you to buy positions on this cryptocurrency. There is no need to sell, as the cost is unlikely to fall.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 09, 2018, 07:15:07 AM
Its a yes for me, we should continue to hold ethereum until reaching our target value and earn great amount of profit.
I think there is no investors wanting to sell at the current price of ethereum we see the huge dump of the price and we need to wait until it will recover and brings wealth to us.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 06:54:45 AM
Stay on Ethereum.
If Ethereum prices are currently experiencing a price reduction then you must be patient to wait until Ethereum returns to recover and become a coin that has a high price.
If you sell it, you will regret it if someday Ethereum prices rise high.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 06:41:32 AM
At this time Ethereum price is going down and I suggest to hold it first we know that Ethereum is a good coin for long term investment I believe that soon the price of Ethereum will rise up again that's why keep on holding it.

Investing ethereum is really a good choice not because it's the cryptocurrency next to bitcoin in terms of market cap. It's popularity and its use case is the one that's pushing this crypto to the top against its co-altcoins. It is also reasonable that holding ether is a wise decision during market crash as this crypto has the capability to rise again.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
September 09, 2018, 02:42:56 AM
hold ethreum even though conditions are like anything because now ethereum is in a good position on cryptocurrency. nowadays ethereum can be used as a stable coin and don't sell ethereum at low prices.
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
September 09, 2018, 02:40:03 AM

ETH investment is always a lucrative investment. however, investors panic with recent declines. I'm involved in this. they're confused about what we should do.
but we shouldn't sell the coins we have.
Activity: 368
September 02, 2018, 03:38:40 PM
it's better to focus on one point on ethereum, eth also includes altcoins that are fast moving you have chosen right don't hesitate, stay waiting for the market to rise
Activity: 350
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 02, 2018, 02:11:25 PM
Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?
To advise something in this case did not consider it necessary, everyone must decide for himself what to do with coins. But if we consider the option that you still want to sell the ether, the only coin that I would buy instead of it would be bitcoin.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
September 02, 2018, 01:56:56 PM
In the times like this when the market going down it means it is a opportunity to us to HODL Ether because having an Ether right now is a must because it will be really huge in the future.
in any case, only long-term storage of etherium will bring a good profit. Although to date, long-term storage of all coins is mandatory, since no sales today will bring good profits.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 02, 2018, 01:25:25 PM
In the times like this when the market going down it means it is a opportunity to us to HODL Ether because having an Ether right now is a must because it will be really huge in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 01:11:25 PM
Don't sell the ETH now. You should to invest more in this, if you want. Just hold for next 3 months. It will rise up.
Activity: 63
August 26, 2018, 07:47:05 AM
Selling Ethereum now is definitely not worth it, because its market value has fallen significantly over the months, but you can buy something else.
Activity: 350
August 25, 2018, 07:18:47 PM
Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

I have ethereum and I am still holding, in spite of the awful prices. I think ethereum is the most promising altcoin after bitcoin, and I hope it can be as successful as bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 140
August 25, 2018, 10:01:07 AM
To keep the ethereum now will not be a mistake, since even though it can go lower in price, but in the near future its price will be much higher than what is now on the market, the demand for it is still great.
Activity: 431
Merit: 108
August 25, 2018, 09:28:25 AM
it is the best time to hold and buy ethereum because the price is very low, by the time it rise again you could sell it and earn a lot from it. Just invest ethereum for now, you will not regret it in the future.
Activity: 121
August 25, 2018, 08:51:40 AM
It is best to hold Ethereum for now and closely monitor its course. However, no one bothers you in parallel and buy some other cryptocurrency, which now has a low rate.
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
August 22, 2018, 02:22:49 AM
At this time Ethereum price is going down and I suggest to hold it first we know that Ethereum is a good coin for long term investment I believe that soon the price of Ethereum will rise up again that's why keep on holding it.
yeah, market will recover i think from this week. Now eth crossed $300 . This is good moment to collect more ethereum from lower price and then holding for long term, its very good to take profit in the future.
Activity: 266
August 22, 2018, 02:05:07 AM
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 10:45:27 PM
it is probably better if you do now not buy ethereum alone or you could purchase altcoin using ethereum it is going to be extra profitable than you invest in ethereum simplest,but at the least you are extra careful earlier than buying due to the fact there are numerous exact altcoin alternatives and it depends on you which altcoin you consider.
Activity: 90
August 19, 2018, 01:03:12 AM
Etherium is the future, it doesn't need to be sold . Need to hold a few years , I think its price may be close to the price of BTC
Pages:
Jump to: