Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL is the only policy. - page 20. (Read 5435 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 06:58:40 PM
Yes, that is very true, it is now the best solution so that no loss keeps the coins. Crypto coins now do not support for short-term trading because the price is not stable. Better do a long-term investment. And hope in the future of crypto will increase.
Activity: 62
September 14, 2018, 06:53:33 PM
Of course HODL. I'm not going to sell coins at a loss. I will hold on to the last, even if I lose everything. I am sure that the market will recover, even in a few years.
Activity: 487
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 06:43:11 PM
Mine is buy the dip. Set your prices to x5 on exchanges and hold for the sale to be triggered. Generally, 2018 has been a year of pump and dump and no coin has been left out of it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 06:39:09 PM
Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.
What is your policy at this current market volatility?

when the market is down, all we have to do is hold. yes we will not be able to sell coins at low prices, because they will definitely lose money. hold is indeed the best and safest way in this situation. enough with your hold will be safe.

Based on this current market situations, the best for now is to hodl because the market has still not recovered and it will mean a loss to sell now. The market is exhibiting sense of positive growth since few days now and we hope it continues and so a little more patience is the key. So for now, just keep working and collecting those coins, and keep hodl mate.
Activity: 73
September 13, 2018, 10:57:15 AM
Hello! I do not believe in hold, because I did so with a coin, 3 months later the value of the coin was divided into 5. And I think it's not good.
Activity: 546
September 12, 2018, 09:06:47 AM
Strategies HODL in fact, I think it was invented a long time ago and those who have already bought a lot, now this strategy may not work, but it's up to you. Everything can be different than we think
Activity: 75
September 12, 2018, 09:04:56 AM
The arrangement that you apply is by all accounts ready to be kept up in light of the fact that the market is still in a similar condition, it has even deteriorated significantly more than last May. Other than holding, you likewise have a decent opportunity to chase in potential coins. You can pick all the more openly and can likewise watch coins that start to fall because of their failure to keep up their reality in the crypto world.
Activity: 8
September 11, 2018, 10:28:06 PM
The title says it all. This is what people need to see. RIDE OR DIE CRYPTO.  Shocked
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
September 11, 2018, 10:05:10 PM
Absolutely right hold is only the policy as the market drop down you can say panic or pressurised give you the loss and hold policy nowadays is the key of success as crypto market is down.
Activity: 220
September 11, 2018, 10:02:11 PM
Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.

I think HODL is a very good way to apply when the market drops. I do not have much time and experience to trade everyday, so my strategy is to buy and hold. The future of crypto will grow, I believe it.
Activity: 83
September 11, 2018, 09:56:22 PM
The market continued to decline in September. I think the current situation should continue to hold and wait until the end of the year.
Activity: 168
September 11, 2018, 09:39:19 PM
Buy and hold is a passive investment strategy for which an investor buys stocks and holds them for a long period regardless of fluctuations in the market. An investor who uses a buy-and-hold strategy actively selects stocks but has no concern for short-term price movements and technical indicators.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 09:21:02 PM
I, too, are in favor of such a policy. Since for me to keep the namble is easier and safer. Trading in such a market is now dangerous and risky.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
September 11, 2018, 09:16:56 PM
By the time crypto was experiencing problems it was indeed a solution. because at that time we are having a lot of problems. like today when the problem is the price is dropping drastically then the hold must be done
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
September 11, 2018, 09:06:36 PM
Holding during the bear market seasons is one of the smartest move and beneficial policy for crypto users yet this is not the only policy. During seasons when the market is in full red like what is experienced now, there are almost 90% valuable coins selling at relatively cheap price. It is also good to buy more valuable coins during these times in addition to the HODLing policy.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
September 11, 2018, 09:01:19 PM
My current policy is to trade daily so that it can benefit from current market volatility.
My strategy is to buy at the lowest price and sell when the price is high.
but don't be too greedy because you have to remember this year the price doesn't always increase like last year.
Activity: 228
September 11, 2018, 08:52:30 PM
That's the best thing you could do if the market is dumping and it's recommendable to hold your coins and wait until it's recovered fully, since the market is really sucks right now! basically we don't want to sell something when we will not profit on it.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 11, 2018, 08:14:19 PM
What I am doing is to HODL and I already stopped checking the market price everyday. I only check it weekly because I know that the market will keep on going down. I will only check it daily when its already recovering. Checking the price everyday is causing stress and I realize that the price will not increase if I keep on checking it. I learned to be patient and tried to increase the number of coins I am hodling while the price is low.
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 08:09:31 PM
this is only a usual decline in the cryptocurrency market. We must be able to be patient to face this situation if you want to make a big profit
Activity: 112
September 11, 2018, 08:04:28 PM

when the market is down, all we have to do is hold. yes we will not be able to sell coins at low prices, because they will definitely lose money. hold is indeed the best and safest way in this situation. enough with your hold will be safe.
Pages:
Jump to: