Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL or REGRET!!! - page 20. (Read 7233 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 07:28:46 AM
Yes, it is a very good example for newbies to learn from because we should learn to be patient before making some decision so that we will not regret after sometime because crypto is volatile and unpredictable.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 07:26:00 AM
better be patient. We recommend you hodl it first only. Wait for it to really be able to achieve the target that you want. because we never know when it's time will all be improved. The key is to be patient and do other things that could be used to produce.
Thank you for such advice, but probably you need not only to hold your tokens, but also pay attention to the dynamics of the market, because the Holders will at best be able to sell their tokens when the token will cost several times more than the ICO price
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 07:22:42 AM
digital currencies have depreciated since the month of February and prices have fallen sharply. old investors should definitely do hodl. they must be a little more patient. the market will rise.
Activity: 23
August 02, 2018, 07:20:49 AM
It is better to hodl so as not to regret later
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
August 02, 2018, 07:19:46 AM
It is hard to be free of regret in cryptocurrency.
We are making many decisions everyday and there is chance that some of them are wrong.
Even if we hold, we are also making the decision to hold. You can also regret for good reasons.
i like your answer. it's better to regret about your decisions than do nothing and regret about it. Whatever it was, you got experience.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
August 02, 2018, 07:05:42 AM
generally this year, outside of early January has been a bear market, anyone that flipped in January and reinvested now will be holding almost triple the bag or more of those that held from January, Long term hold is proportionately good but sometimes it's not a bad idea to move to cash or likes of USDT and then back into your strategy.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
August 02, 2018, 06:05:24 AM
Although, the holding is losing its edge and almost does not generate much positive signals in terms of profit. But remember, each stage of the market has problems. It all takes time to get through. And above all, crypto is a long term investment. I will continue to hold.
It's always a good decision to hold if your vision is for long term.
Never get panic because everything will fall at the right place since crypto has a good future potential.
We bet on the future, hence we have to face the trials along the way.
Activity: 229
August 02, 2018, 05:27:45 AM
Although, the holding is losing its edge and almost does not generate much positive signals in terms of profit. But remember, each stage of the market has problems. It all takes time to get through. And above all, crypto is a long term investment. I will continue to hold.
Activity: 84
August 02, 2018, 05:19:38 AM
The market has been very bad lately and it is decreasing every day . I think we need to be patient . Hold is a good decision
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 02, 2018, 05:17:23 AM
In my opinion it's better to hold your altcoins than to sell it in low price. Some people sell their altcoins in low price because they scared of losing money in their investment but they don't know how much profit they will gain in holding it in a month.
Activity: 98
August 02, 2018, 05:08:01 AM
this is not entirely your fault, sometimes it does not match what we predict for the future. this is normal, but most importantly it is a hold, because that is the safest way you can do. hold will not make you lose money. maybe you can learn from mistakes.
Activity: 266
August 02, 2018, 12:41:17 AM
it's quite true, im holding bitcoin for past few month and got so many temptation to cutloss, well last 2 weeks bitcoin was rise and it's good. in crypto patience is a key
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
August 01, 2018, 11:46:00 PM
If you decide to hold, you should do a thorough research of the coin you are going to hold.
We should be aware that most of the altcoins will be worth nothing in the end.
Activity: 173
August 01, 2018, 11:44:59 PM
better be patient. We recommend you hodl it first only. Wait for it to really be able to achieve the target that you want. because we never know when it's time will all be improved. The key is to be patient and do other things that could be used to produce.
Activity: 35
August 01, 2018, 11:36:56 PM
Hodl to the moon
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
August 01, 2018, 11:30:31 PM
Just take this thing as an experience mate, because you camnot back what happened in the past and also, if you want to hold untill prices will go up again, yes you can. And if you also want to cut your losses and find another coin to hold which  you better trust, its also okay.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
August 01, 2018, 11:23:31 PM
Have you checked the prices of XVG lately? It has lost 90% of its value during the last 8 months. Those who held on to their coins are now regretting their decision and those who sold them back in January are having a big sigh of relief.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
August 01, 2018, 11:20:44 PM
It is hard to be free of regret in cryptocurrency.
We are making many decisions everyday and there is chance that some of them are wrong.
Even if we hold, we are also making the decision to hold. You can also regret for good reasons.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
August 01, 2018, 12:23:54 PM
I think learning the basis of crypto is very necessary to cut down on possible losses. I think hodling is better with long term investors while traders can be involved in day to day transactions.
Activity: 10
August 01, 2018, 12:16:44 PM
Regret? I'm quite regret of holding ETH, lose 30% my money
Pages:
Jump to: