Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL vs Day trading - page 3. (Read 3626 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 06:01:30 PM
Hi. Just wanted to know u guys opinion of do the day trading and hold. Thank you in advance.
I itn that with a market that is in the bearish trend in the long run then you should only invest short and trades on, you should not hold. You can see that the market has been fluctuating dramatically in recent days, bitcoin and altcoin prices are constantly falling, bitcoin prices are at $ 6200 level and altcoin prices are falling very deep. So I believe that at this point you should just wait to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 187
Merit: 5
August 09, 2018, 05:13:40 PM
There are a million ads proclaiming wealth through day trading. The truth is, day traders and long-term investors both make money, and both lose money. Some successful long-term investors lose their money when attempting to day trade and some day traders can't pick a good long-term investment. In terms of trading, the difference is mainly in personal temperament and time. However, If you do your studies well.. short term Trading will bring massive gains.. Deal with Altcoins the more.

ALX was down to $0.0127 from $0.0166 also,
XRP was down to $0.352 from $0.41

All these drops within 24hrs.. so will it be by the time it will hike up too... #Watchout!!
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 02:59:50 PM
Holding is very profitable in most cases, but in a  case where the currency losses value after a long hold, you may have to sell at a loss or hold longer. I believe that sometimes people day trade to get money for emergency situations and the there also some who day trade foolishly.
Activity: 1
August 09, 2018, 12:40:46 PM
I like to hold a long time. I want a big achievement
Activity: 19
August 09, 2018, 02:48:58 AM
How to buy and sell profits?
Activity: 210
August 09, 2018, 02:39:22 AM
Day trading is good if you are a master in technical analysis and you understand everything in trading but it usually comes with high risk as the market might swing against tour favour and you become a bag holder.

Holding is the best as you have analysed a project and you decided to invest into the project for the long term and this makes you the best profit as even when market is down, you do not bother too much as you are in it for the long term.
Activity: 84
August 03, 2018, 10:01:00 AM
Personally, i have had some experience with day trading, and i find it really intense, challenging and time consuming. I had to make judgement call on whether to buy or sell per 24 hour market price changes. While i have been lucky with some calls i have made, i have never gone free with others.  There time i make alot of money, at times i loss a ot of money. But i still enjoy the after feelings that comes with it.
Holding on the other, i consider it to be somewhat safer. the risks associated with holding is quite minimal if you are super cautious of the market price of the coin you are holding.
Activity: 280
August 03, 2018, 09:49:09 AM
Would choose both,

If I were you the profit that I am earning in my day trades, I will
save 'em all and at some point if I saw a good coin with a good
buying opportunity then I'll use the profit earned in trading.
Activity: 41
August 03, 2018, 09:04:30 AM
depends on do you want to have fast money or you want to invest and wait. In my opinion i am doing day day trading i want money every day
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 08:57:57 AM
Hi. Just wanted to know u guys opinion of do the day trading and hold. Thank you in advance.
Both day trading and holding is a good strategy to have a nice profit here in crypto but my advice is to focus more on holding because it is more easy and it is not time consuming unlike on day trading and for me day trade is for all those people who are really expert in trading.
Activity: 224
Merit: 18
August 03, 2018, 06:39:40 AM
There is nothing better than trading as it makes you more aware of the market.

If you want to know about the market ,then you should watch the market ,see the graph.If you are doing trade for awareness ,the you will loos your coins definitely .So first,aware about the market ,then go for trading.
Activity: 29
August 03, 2018, 06:26:06 AM
There is nothing better than trading as it makes you more aware of the market.
Activity: 759
Merit: 500
August 02, 2018, 02:08:54 PM
With the current market situation its better to Hodl your coins, than to do Day trading. I saw a lot of people lose money because of Day trading because they are not really knowledgeable. If you are confident about your skills when it comes to Day Trading then do it. Be Careful and Be Vigilant about Day trading.
Agree, don't do day trading if you don't have enough knowledge with this skill. Maybe it is better to earn bitcoin and hold it or buy in a small amount of bitcoin like what we have right now and then hold it in a long-term before you sell it.
Yes because if a day trader who doesn’t have a very good analysis and the right prediction skills it will loss ourselves and lose our money. Becomes a holder is very easy you only have to hold it in the long term without bothering to do a very good analysis and prediction skills.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
August 01, 2018, 10:59:08 PM
When the market is growing you can start selling them at a higher price and when the market is decreasing it is the best chance to hold them because we can make some decent money when the price starts increasing again. Day trading is for experience people not for the people who don't have much experience.
Activity: 224
August 01, 2018, 10:53:39 PM
Both holding and day trading can give us a lot of money but i still prefer to hold my coins because i am not a great trader so when i do day trade for sure i will not earn a good amount of money so right now i am just focusing  holding my coins for long time.
This time I believe you can totally trade on altcoin, you can see that the bitcoin price is adjusting at the $ 7500 mark and the altcoin price is showing slight improvement, so I believe you can invest in altcoin at this time to eat wave echo. The market is constantly fluctuating so always follow bitcoin prices when trading altcoin.
Both ways are profitable, and no one will stop us from doing both ways to earn, so then why we need to choose about the two which is day trading and HODL of we can do both to gain on both sides. I think the very best thing to do is to do both trading and hodl for good.
I do not think hold will be profitable at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices are continuously adjusting and falling sharply in the last two days and are now adjusted to the $ 7500 level. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will continue to fall to the $ 7100 mark, the bitcoin price will cause the price of altcoin to decrease accordingly so you will be very heavy losses as if holding altcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
August 01, 2018, 09:55:13 PM
Both holding and day trading can give us a lot of money but i still prefer to hold my coins because i am not a great trader so when i do day trade for sure i will not earn a good amount of money so right now i am just focusing  holding my coins for long time.
This time I believe you can totally trade on altcoin, you can see that the bitcoin price is adjusting at the $ 7500 mark and the altcoin price is showing slight improvement, so I believe you can invest in altcoin at this time to eat wave echo. The market is constantly fluctuating so always follow bitcoin prices when trading altcoin.
Both ways are profitable, and no one will stop us from doing both ways to earn, so then why we need to choose about the two which is day trading and HODL of we can do both to gain on both sides. I think the very best thing to do is to do both trading and hodl for good.
Activity: 33
August 01, 2018, 08:51:42 PM
Day trading is very risky like us newbies but when you know the pros and cons of day trading is a very good, holding os much better in day trading because its not risky of time.
Activity: 294
August 01, 2018, 07:44:18 PM
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 01, 2018, 07:26:59 PM
Activity: 157
August 01, 2018, 07:08:03 PM
You can make a lot by day trading only if you apply right principle else you lose big, but holding a good coin would definitely pay off on the long run
Pages:
Jump to: