Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL vs Day trading - page 4. (Read 3626 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 06:23:25 PM
Hi. Just wanted to know u guys opinion of do the day trading and hold. Thank you in advance.
I believe we should trade the day when the market is in the downtrend stage as you may see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and falling sharply over the last few days and dragging it's altcoin, so I believe that at this time only should be short-term investment and trading day. Long-term reduction in bitcoin investment will cause you great damage.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 12:54:04 PM
I suggest to hold your coins. Day trading is big risky for a newbie and beginners. The best way to increase your money is by keeping it in your wallet and waiting for its increase after a few months or even years.
Activity: 42
August 01, 2018, 12:16:27 PM
Hi. Just wanted to know u guys opinion of do the day trading and hold. Thank you in advance.

Holding is a good strategy but long holding is sometimes risky and I've learnt from that😂

Sometimes you've to determine whether to sell or hold again.
Activity: 98
August 01, 2018, 12:12:20 PM
If you have enough money, I think hold is the better option gor you. Buy some promising coin and hold it.
I do not agree with you, it seems to me if a lot of money is necessary to divide the Bank into HODL and trade just like that!This is provided that you have free time, if it is not present then of course everything is obvious.
Activity: 98
August 01, 2018, 12:08:19 PM
If you are thinking to start day trading and don't wanna be frustrated, you can sell your coin when it gives me you profit whenever you happen to see it. But I strongly recommend major coins only to trade because of their strong fundamental. You can allocate say 10% or 15% of your portfolio to play with!
Activity: 228
August 01, 2018, 12:01:27 PM
Both have a good option for strong recommended. For day trading you need to be a good trader but in case of holding there is no need to have any special quality about trading. Profit depends upon how much can you invest. More invest more profit. Just need to keep patients in holding but in day trading besides patience, you must need to have a careful mind for a trade. Day trading has both chance for lose and profit but in holding it can be one. If profit then it goes on you if lose then it also goes on you. 
Activity: 238
July 31, 2018, 06:10:02 PM
I strongly believe that at this point you should not hold, you can see that bitcoin prices are dropping sharply today after many consecutive increases, then the current price bitcoin has returned to the down cycle of I believe that at this time you should only trade short term by day. The market is constantly fluctuating and it is difficult to predict so always have a planned transaction.
Activity: 56
July 31, 2018, 04:57:37 PM

With the coming quantum technologies, the current market must experience many changes. To be more exact, many coins will leave the market, as there will simply be no demand for them, due to the same technological superiority.
   Very important! without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future.
July 31, 2018, 05:25:28 AM
I think this time you can hold bitocin, can see that bitcoin prices are showing uptrend very clear and can completely raise to $ 10000 in the medium term. So if you want to hold then you can hold bitcoin.

The market is fluctuating continuously so if you want to trade you can trade on altcoin to be able to reduce risk, there are many altcoin are dropping sharply and you can start buying altcoin and keep long term.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 31, 2018, 04:13:48 AM
Holding is for investors.
Day trading, or swing trading is for traders.
Investors put their money the do a lot of research and aim for a growth of the project's value in a long term (2,3,..10 years)
Traders just trade everyday, everyweek. They dont care about any specific project. They just love the volatility of the market.
The last thing: Holding is less work; Trading is more stressful
well, maybe 70% of the trade you do, you hold it until the end of this year will be a good thing. well, we know the potential in the price of a very large bitcoin, especially at the end of this year, it's just that sometimes trading spend a lot of money we have.
Activity: 165
July 31, 2018, 04:06:41 AM
If you have enough money, I think hold is the better option gor you. Buy some promising coin and hold it.
Activity: 202
July 31, 2018, 03:25:21 AM
With a constantly volatile market and the price of altcoin dropping so sharply at the moment, I believe you should only trade the day to make the safest and least risky income. If you want to hold a coin then I think you should just hold the bitcoin, you can see that the bitocin price is continuously recovering in the past and is uptrend in the medium term.
July 31, 2018, 02:26:45 AM
Currently, I believe that you should only trade the day, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and rising sharply in recent days, the market is in the long-term downtrend so bitcoin prices will be available can continue to decrease at any time. You can also see the prices of altcoin are continuously reduced and no signs of recovery. So you should only trade the date at this point.
Activity: 71
July 31, 2018, 01:47:03 AM
Holding is for investors.
Day trading, or swing trading is for traders.
Investors put their money the do a lot of research and aim for a growth of the project's value in a long term (2,3,..10 years)
Traders just trade everyday, everyweek. They dont care about any specific project. They just love the volatility of the market.
The last thing: Holding is less work; Trading is more stressful
Activity: 364
July 31, 2018, 01:41:49 AM
Neither hodling everything nor selling everything within the same day will work for everyone. It depends on people, some go with their own strategy. Some will lock up all their investment in secure wallet. Some of them buy when the price is low and sell when the price goes up. I would suggest that, each individual to come up with a strategy which works for them and which will be comfortable for them.
Activity: 33
July 30, 2018, 11:05:43 PM
Day trading is for the people who have much time for trading , enough skills in trading because day trading needs an powerful analysis to gain profits and Holding or long term trading is for the people who doesn't have much time in trading but this is also profitable but in a long term way.
Activity: 308
July 30, 2018, 10:59:15 PM
Day trade is the most stressful one. You only trade in 24 hours. To trade you need very strong skills in this business, You get very fast profits but also very fast losses. Holding is for people who don't want to spend too much time on the market prices.
Activity: 22
July 30, 2018, 07:50:04 PM
I enjoy both trading and holding and it all depends on how exactly I behave.
Activity: 182
July 29, 2018, 02:19:58 PM
The buying and holding of coins are done by the standards were all of the information including the technology is analyzed and the future importance and use of the coin is anticipated to give a rough estimate of the price value of the coin in the next year or 5 years
Activity: 31
July 28, 2018, 05:15:38 PM
The difference between long-term trading and day trading is the fact that when you come up with this, day trading takes a lot of your time and entity whereas in the holding or long-term investments as it is called a one-time financial analysis is involved
Pages:
Jump to: