Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL vs Day trading - page 32. (Read 3637 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
March 01, 2018, 11:43:03 PM
day trading is good and is better done with shitcoins .U know the coin are shit put u think they might pump are go up 25-50% in the short term .

Holding is better if you believe the coin is good and a long term project .Hope this helps
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
March 01, 2018, 11:39:56 PM
Hi. Just wanted to know u guys opinion of do the day trading and hold. Thank you in advance.

for my personal opinion it is safer to play long term trading because you can get cheaper price when buying coin you want to use for trading while for daily trading you most likely will not get moment buy at very cheap price and very high risk get stuck in the price is very high.
Activity: 325
Merit: 136
March 01, 2018, 10:40:20 PM
Hi. Just wanted to know u guys opinion of do the day trading and hold. Thank you in advance.

Well if you are extremely risk taker you would go after the day trading. Day trading is very very risky and dangerous specially if your capital is limited and you put all in your money in day trading it might loose nor earn. Anything can happen in day trading and all i can say it is really intense and stressful. That's why i do prefer holding the coins for long term for a peaceful mind and less worries.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
March 01, 2018, 10:28:04 PM

Day trading is very difficult method ( for me ) to create income, I fail in this way. Hold is just about wait until the right time to sell and we only need disciplines also patience. Day trading has short range about stop loss and take profit area,mostly use time frame 1H - 4H - day. Hold is similar with investment method and using long term period ( day - week - month ). If you're beginner I suggest to try " hold " method, it will give you more time to understand real market works. Just like that and have a nice day.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 10:16:54 PM
If you have time and knowledge you can do as day trading. When you identify the market trend HOLD is more profit.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
March 01, 2018, 09:36:41 PM
It depends entirely on you.You must have your skills to do trading.Suddenly nothing is possible.But you can hold coins anytime.In that case, you have to choose good coins.So first you have to acquire skills.

The best thing that you can do is really to educate first yourself, set some goals and you will surely know what to do. Day trading is indeed requires a great skill for you to prevent big losses but if you think you can't do it better to hold great coins and set your target price this is much easier compare to day trading that can gives you so much stressed.
Activity: 737
Merit: 551
March 01, 2018, 09:09:35 PM
It;s depends a situation on the market, If I have a target profit, I always HODL them
and sometimes Day trading to get a little of profit.
Activity: 420
March 01, 2018, 08:36:06 PM
my personal opinion day trading have profit then hold, but if you do this you have to always look the market cap, if you follow this always then you will be a successful day trader. but if you havent enough time then buy some good coins that actually have future.
marketcap can be a benchmark for us to be a trader because there is a coin price listed and we can see. now we are not just relying on marketcap but maybe from a good range of exchange so we can choose a good coin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Life is full of struggle
March 01, 2018, 08:04:21 PM
my personal opinion day trading have profit then hold, but if you do this you have to always look the market cap, if you follow this always then you will be a successful day trader. but if you havent enough time then buy some good coins that actually have future.
Activity: 207
Merit: 22
March 01, 2018, 07:34:51 PM
I suggest you should experiment with the two and choose which one that favors you. Though, I think day trading can be risky in some way if you don't know how to do it right. But some traders keeps saying that its profitable, i haven't dont it to testify. If you have a good method that can make you profit with it. Then stick to it. Otherwise, move to the alternative.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
March 01, 2018, 06:49:08 PM
Actually, I really want to try day trading because I see that many traders earn faster there compare to other methods. But the problem is I'm hindered by lacking of requirements such as computer and bots; knowledge about it is not a primary concern since it can be learned.

For that reason, I remain hodling but it's okay, at least this is safer wayvto earn profit though a slower one.
Bots isnt really necessary on day trades since you are active in facing in front of your pc you can even do it manually without relying too much on automated system.It might be a convenience but you can do it without those things. Knowledge? This is the most important thing even though you said it can be learned but it wont really be an easy stuff to be attained.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
March 01, 2018, 06:24:42 PM
Actually, I really want to try day trading because I see that many traders earn faster there compare to other methods. But the problem is I'm hindered by lacking of requirements such as computer and bots; knowledge about it is not a primary concern since it can be learned.

For that reason, I remain hodling but it's okay, at least this is safer wayvto earn profit though a slower one.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
March 01, 2018, 05:08:52 PM
The simple and short story about bitcoin is that, it is better to hodl than to border oneself to trade it with another pair because whatever happens, you see bitcoin appreciating faster than you can even imagine.

I prefer to trade other coins because bitcoin would give some profit just by resting in the wallet or exchange pause.  Grin
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 04:18:15 PM
my opinion about daily trading and surviving very well if used and applied in for profit. but in every trading there will be a risk that must be faced, therefore if you do daily trading should be careful and do not rush when making decisions. in daily trading is indeed very profitable, but there is also a high risk. whereas if survived it might be better. because by surviving later can also get higher profits and will be more secure compared with daily trading. but must exercise patience in oneself, when wanting to get something better. to get a high profit, it takes quite a long time, then keep it patient.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
March 01, 2018, 04:09:07 PM
Day trading requires a lot of experience and work. So if a person is new to the crypto market and doesn't know how it works should stay away from Day trading and just invest in some good projects and keep on HODLING.
Activity: 602
Merit: 54
March 01, 2018, 03:52:55 PM
In long term, traders with more capital (whales) beats almost all smaller daily traders. I say almost all, because there is always gonna be some smart traders with some luck. There is so many good analysts, that losing money because of market manipulations and unpredictability of the market. If you don't like to gamble, than HODL is the best. However short to medium trading is really interesting to me, because it push me to learn more about the crypto. I'm pretty new in trading with crypto, so wish me luck. Smiley
Activity: 826
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
March 01, 2018, 03:45:14 PM
trading plartform depends on your experience and hard work and research and hold for a good and trusted coin like as eth and btc.SO if you expert on trading you can deside trade other wise you can o hold coin.i think if your are new on crypto currencny hold better than trade so make your own decession,
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
March 01, 2018, 03:32:05 PM
Of course both Holding and day trading are really good to earn money but if you want to earn fast you should choose day trading but there are a lot of risks that you need to take when you trade. Holding is much safer than day trading but to earn money with holding you need to be patient cause maybe you'll have to wait really long to see the price of crypto that you're holding increase.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 03:19:57 PM
t will always depend on your capability and skills to do so, if you are not confident on trading then better to invest and hold on it.
J-N
Activity: 100
Merit: 13
March 01, 2018, 03:00:28 PM
I think that the trading is much better than holding, because you can loose your funds if the price will crash. But if you'll sell everything on high levels, you'll can buy more and more coins on low levels. Of course, you need to learn and know the current situation in economics and politics to decide when is the best time to sell/buy/re-buy the crypto-currency.
Pages:
Jump to: