Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sale what is opinion ? - page 33. (Read 5876 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
June 13, 2018, 02:46:55 PM
I would advice you to take the best decision that suit you, no one knows how low the market would go, if you know you can't swallow this grop it is better to sell and wait for confidence to return to the market, but what is suprising is the amount of money that has been raised in the space this year which does not refect in the market
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 02:33:18 PM
I will advise to hold your Altcoins, don’t sell it in losses. Presently cryptocurrency market is red and this is not for first time in this year. It recovered many times and it will.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
June 13, 2018, 02:29:12 PM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

of course if the price drops better hold it until the price goes up. if forced to require money then sell at a low price.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
June 13, 2018, 02:15:09 PM
Hodlers for some reason think they're immune from market manipulation. Only "weak hands" are affected.

Right.... because it's not like pump and dumpers and whales rely on you hoarding bags while they sell off with a profit.
Activity: 336
June 13, 2018, 02:05:32 PM
I just keep in the long term I bought altcoins and tokens received from bounty companies. I think if you are not a trader then just wait for the end of the year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
June 13, 2018, 01:18:44 PM
Its better one sell it when you have something tangible to use the money for...provided you are okay with the value, rather than watching it dump before your very eyes.
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency
June 13, 2018, 01:12:06 PM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

Hey bro, in my opinion, i think you should hold now, now the market is very low. Be patient and wait for green market, it will strong recovery!
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
June 13, 2018, 01:09:47 PM
During the fall of the market, it is best to keep your tokens and coins. We must understand that this market is still young. Projects are actively developing. In the future, good projects will grow strongly. The main thing is to find these projects and understand their prospects.
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
June 13, 2018, 01:05:38 PM
Hold especially during a market like this when the prices have gone down so much, there is a lot of price dips going round across all of the different coins so there is no way that selling now is the best option. Don't be scared, don't panic sell your coins, if the prices are causing you too much stress then log out but don't sell
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 12:48:02 PM
It all depends on yourself and on your situation It really depends on your situation. If you need to have very bad money, you have to sell it even if it is green. Just like, if you feel that it might drop down, then sell. We must trust our own instincts and not just listen to advice to sell or hold them. Because, in the end, it is your money. No one will benefit/harm if you will sell it or not. But, All decisions must be based on a technical and fundamental analysis. Not with a careless decision.
Activity: 87
June 13, 2018, 12:44:59 PM
according to me it all depends on the market price, if the market price is still low and down hold first until the price goes back and there you just sell it
Activity: 66
June 13, 2018, 12:40:56 PM
I don't think it is a good idea to sell anything while the market at the stage of correction. I would hold coins because I am sure most of them will grow significantly this year, so it will be a chance to get a good profit.
Activity: 112
June 13, 2018, 12:38:06 PM

Right now, just hold on to your cryptocurrencies. Even if the market is currently red, you should wait for it to at least be at a level where you invested. I don't think that cryptocurrency will just continue to go down. Just be patient and have the right attitude. You'll see later that prices will go up and you'll get some profit.
Activity: 71
June 13, 2018, 12:33:46 PM
I don't think it is a good idea to sell anything while the market at the stage of correction. I would hold coins because I am sure most of them will grow significantly this year, so it will be a chance to get a good profit.
Activity: 175
Merit: 4
June 13, 2018, 12:15:07 PM
You should hold right now because as I see it starting to increase it's price in the market. But if you needed you can sell it and I think why this time is the good time to hold is there are more chance to you that you can earn more profit this coming weeks or months. So you better make a decision if you will try to hold or sell you investments to make it grow this year or not.

No one can guarantee that cryptocurrency rise for last year's values. You can keep it forever, until sooner or later, you simply will not sell. I apologize for pisimizm, but tired of looking at the red market every day because of some small hacking Exchange.
Activity: 14
June 13, 2018, 12:12:32 PM
If at this time it's probably better you just hold the bitcoin Or altcoin you have this because now the price of bitcoin and altcoin again down so if you sell it you will get big losses because many predict that bitcoin will rise by the end of this year
I do agree, the tendency of loss maybe 80%, it means that we should wait and be patient more to get profit then.
Activity: 202
June 13, 2018, 11:44:47 AM
I think that you shpuld keep the coins untill their price grows. You have to be patient.
Activity: 395
June 12, 2018, 11:31:19 AM

It all depends on your strategy. You can sell when the price grows and buy back when it falls. But such a strategy requires some experience. It often happens that the price does not fall and the players are very sorry about the sale. It seems to me that you need to be patient and not panic, but wait for a good moment to sell.
Activity: 494
June 12, 2018, 08:27:18 AM
for now at low bitcoin price and very low down the price of altcoin better holds if you have too much of your spins especially if you have the potential to buy only coin it's better you just hold it until you recover Your investment is just the way to get your loser back
Activity: 310
https://eloncity.io/
June 12, 2018, 08:24:20 AM
 Again I can say that it is propylene depending on the coin you're looking at right now because some of them would be 100 times more expensive in the future
Pages:
Jump to: