Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sale what is opinion ? - page 34. (Read 5876 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 06:12:16 PM
If at this time it's probably better you just hold the bitcoin Or altcoin you have this because now the price of bitcoin and altcoin again down so if you sell it you will get big losses because many predict that bitcoin will rise by the end of this year
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 06:10:12 PM
Now, the price are going down, i think that this time is not the right ime to sell your altcoins. You should to wait more and be patient, there will be a time when the price increase than never you think before.
Activity: 252
pantang menyerah
June 11, 2018, 06:08:04 PM
I myself make a hold or sell choice based on my situation and the price movement situation.
1. If I am in need of some money right then and there I will sell my coins without seeing the price movement.
2. If my finances are improving, and the predicted price movement is going up, then I will hold the coin.
3. If my finances are improving, and the prediction of price movement is going down, then I will sell the coin.

Very simple right Smiley
Activity: 204
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 06:04:25 PM
sometimes it's a good idea to sell it especially to altcoins that are not qualified to ico bench.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 05:57:50 PM
If you believe in the future of the project that this will be good in the future, there is no harm in holding the coin. Because it could be the price will increase if the project is already running, and that's where the coin began to be useful and beneficial to the project. But if the coin you have is not so good you better sell it as soon as possible or not the price will decrease drastically.
Merit: 100
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
June 11, 2018, 05:37:45 PM
I think that now it is worth buying coins for long-term investment. I will focus on two - Cardano and NEO, because I believe they will pump till the end of the year.
Activity: 222
June 11, 2018, 02:06:40 PM
You should hold right now because as I see it starting to increase it's price in the market. But if you needed you can sell it and I think why this time is the good time to hold is there are more chance to you that you can earn more profit this coming weeks or months. So you better make a decision if you will try to hold or sell you investments to make it grow this year or not.
Activity: 50
June 11, 2018, 02:06:24 PM
You should hold right now because as I see it starting to increase it's price in the market. But if you needed you can sell it and I think why this time is the good time to hold is there are more chance to you that you can earn more profit this coming weeks or months. So you better make a decision if you will try to hold or sell you investments to make it grow this year or not.
Activity: 224
June 11, 2018, 02:03:46 PM
it's too late to sell! only hold! soon the market will return its price! and at the end of the year we will see new records of the bitcoin price!
Merit: 16
June 11, 2018, 02:03:22 PM
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
June 11, 2018, 01:59:23 PM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

Better hold them. There ia no point of selling right now as rhw market is red. Wait until it recovers , I am pretty sure you will earn bigger.
Activity: 64
June 11, 2018, 01:30:03 PM
Patience is the key for a good investing.  Crypto currency are really volatile, it suddenly pumped then dumped. When the price are low, just hodl until the price recover. 
It is also good to consider that you have invest only when you have a savings for emergency. If a bad day comes, you will not sell your investment that in the bad prices.
Activity: 183
June 11, 2018, 12:56:14 PM
You should know the current market trend to make the right decision. This time prices are low, I believe prices will rebound back, do not panic.
Activity: 205
June 11, 2018, 12:51:28 PM
The answer to your question depends on how much the circumstances allow you not to sell these coins to solve real financial problems. It is advisable of course to keep each coin until the moment of its growth by at least 2-3 times, and if only it is not a project with a long-term perspective, which can give rise to 100 times!
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
June 11, 2018, 12:50:32 PM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

Everything depends on the project. If you chose a good project, then you definitely need to keep the tokens. And if you make a mistake with the choice of the project, then it is better to sell such tokens with the next increase in the price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
June 11, 2018, 12:47:49 PM
accumulate now. we have no exit. prices are too low to close the positions but growth is obligate, but we dont know when it`s gonna be. so just wait
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
June 11, 2018, 12:44:29 PM

In my opinion, selling your coins doesn't bring you profit and you lose money, because the prices are awful. So, I think holding is the best for now.
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
June 11, 2018, 12:42:50 PM
its depended by which coins you have if you have good potential coins then keep hold long term for get good profits other wise beater to sell once you receive the profits
Activity: 658
June 11, 2018, 12:42:37 PM
For now it is better to hold it because market conditions are still in the category of disturbing. Behind these conditions, one good way is to buy and sell them later when the market conditions again benefit us. Far from that, I think you have your own strategy that is more powerful and telling. Hehe
Activity: 980
Merit: 503
June 11, 2018, 12:38:37 PM
It is difficult to guess, if bitcoin continues its decline, then your coins will fall in price several times. So you can sell half if you are afraid to lose money.
Pages:
Jump to: