Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sale what is opinion ? - page 44. (Read 5876 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
May 19, 2018, 07:48:19 PM
How I wish one can predict the top accurately but this is not possible. It's better to get your strong coins at a very low price and then hold. When it has done as much pump as possible, it's  good to sell and hope for it to dump so that you can buy back more.
Activity: 510
May 19, 2018, 07:06:14 PM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

Strategy in trade is a long-term patience, it is a key to success and receiving big profit in trade. If you have no patience and expectation, you don't get profit in trade, then it is a key. You hold the coin and be patient to the coin, wait several months or years to get more profits
Yes holding has more opportunity to gain more profit but not everyone can do that since we are all have different financial status and decisions in life, because money is a needs in our daily life then we can't assure that we can hold such coin for a long time.
Activity: 303
May 19, 2018, 06:57:40 PM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

Strategy in trade is a long-term patience, it is a key to success and receiving big profit in trade. If you have no patience and expectation, you don't get profit in trade, then it is a key. You hold the coin and be patient to the coin, wait several months or years to get more profits
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 06:53:48 PM

I think that now it is much more reasons for optimism than in the winter as correction has already happened and now the market consolidates forces for new breakthrough forward. It is necessary to look forward with optimism as the most gloomy days for a crypt already behind. Therefore full Hold.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 03:27:11 PM
given the current market situation then of course I would have kept the coins for now is very unprofitable to sell anything at all
Activity: 308
May 19, 2018, 03:25:43 PM
I think that this is too individual a question about the coin,just a coin better really very long to keep at home and wait for the result
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 01:21:08 PM
Depends on when you do it. If you sell altcoins right now, you'll get a penny for them. Better to wait for growth and then sell. Crypto spring should start this month. If this does not happen, then I will be gone from the crypt.
Activity: 462
May 19, 2018, 10:33:37 AM

Given the current state of the market, it is now better to hold coins further. While they do not sell, because the market is gradually stabilizing, there is a chance of further growth in the price of coins.
Activity: 66
May 19, 2018, 08:46:16 AM
do not rush to make a decision to sell, first you should look at altcoin development, if he is still doing business to achieve the success of the project then just hold it because the possibility of its value will rise
Activity: 238
May 19, 2018, 08:41:45 AM
First take a look at the project. If it is a good project then we ( at least I ) need to hold it for a while. Another best practice is to have a look at the charts to get an idea using technical analysis of that coin. Then we can get an idea about should we hold it or sell.
Activity: 69
May 19, 2018, 08:40:51 AM
Hold and take profits on the pumps.
Activity: 104
May 19, 2018, 08:36:48 AM
To my own point of view, I think if price of such coins one I holding is low, the best option is to hold the coin till the market price increases so as to be benefits.
Activity: 112
Merit: 43
May 19, 2018, 08:32:24 AM
I prefer hold, but reasonable. I follow the companies whose tokens I keep. I watch how they contact people, what updates are introduced
Activity: 107
May 19, 2018, 08:22:19 AM
I advise you better to withhold your investment, than you lose profits by selling low prices, I think you can hold the next few days at an inflated price. so you will get many good benefits.
Activity: 21
May 19, 2018, 08:18:56 AM
well. many people in crypto will say hold because the best option you have is hold. if the market down you will get loss you money if you hold until the market go up big profit you have.
Activity: 322
May 19, 2018, 03:45:01 AM
If you have invested in a project, then you should be guided by a minimum of 5 years. If you start selling or buying it leads only to losses. Believe
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
May 19, 2018, 03:43:39 AM

better to hold for now, though the market seems to change it had not reached its source selling at this time we really bring a loss for everybody.
If you want to make some more amount of money and that you think you have this much of the patience level, then I will suggest you go for holding and that too for some good period. holding of the coins mean more profit because of the reason that the market value of the crypto coins keeps on increasing with time. sell only when you are left with no other alternative.
Activity: 78
May 19, 2018, 03:36:27 AM
Hold is better than sell because cryptocurrency market low and best solution. in the future cryptocurrency market will be high.actually cryptocurrency long term investments. if the ICO is not successful then you can sell and It depends on what type of token you hold.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 03:29:45 AM
At the moment i think hold because the market will still go on and on to the top buy at the moment it is on red but it is normal so i think it will return to normal so i prefer to hold that until it return
Activity: 27
May 18, 2018, 10:40:18 PM
Depends on when you do it. If you sell altcoins right now, you'll get a penny for them. Better to wait for growth and then sell. Crypto spring should start this month. If this does not happen, then I will be gone from the crypt.
Pages:
Jump to: