Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sale what is opinion ? - page 45. (Read 5876 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 03:54:50 PM
In any coin you invest I think it's better to hold than to sell. The market is in the red zone  now, a sign all coins are in descending condition. If you are selling now then the losses you will get. Hold a few moments until market conditions return to normal and return to the green zone.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 18, 2018, 02:40:48 PM
I prefer to hold because holding is the key to see your profit now a days the market is still going down for much better to hold now and wait until the price goes up again and sell it if your reach your target price
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 02:31:56 PM
While you do not even talk about a specific coin, about which you ask. Therefore, to say something concrete is difficult now. In any case, you need to analyze the dynamics of prices.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
May 18, 2018, 12:05:08 PM
Depending on the initial price you bought, maybe you bought at a low price and now the price is high, you should sell them, do not expect the market. Take profit at a reasonable price. The market is unpredictable.
My opinion is when I sell our coin a chances of loss because the volume and the demand of the market is rapidly decreases but incase if your capital will surpass, it depends on us if we able to sell our coin. But for me better to hodl because I believe it will range higher.
Activity: 19
May 18, 2018, 07:19:11 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

I will hold my coins (sibcoin and others) and i hope market will recover
Activity: 54
May 18, 2018, 07:03:15 AM
According to this, Hold it unless you really need the money. And I would suggest that we should hold it now, even though the market seems to be changing but has not reached its current sales source actually brings harm to everyone,, so do not coax with the price right now, we can not hold it for some time before selling.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
May 18, 2018, 05:33:57 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

Definitely not the time for selling. You would play into the hands of those who are trying to spread fear just to get your crypto for cheap. Just dont do it. Sit back, relax and wait.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 05:26:23 AM

Holding or selling your coins will be always depending on the state of the market, if the prices are so very high then you should sell your coins and when it was dumping then it is time for you to invest a huge amount.
Activity: 19
May 18, 2018, 05:22:35 AM

No point to rush to sell everything. If market fails then everyone who invested will loose and if market recovers then great sell then if you don't want to risk anymore. I saw huge price drop in sibcoin (because i own few coins) and had little panic attack but got over that.
Activity: 112
May 18, 2018, 05:07:06 AM
I usually choose a long-term investment and do not look at the rate. And those who make short-term and fears sudden fall of, dam advice. The market is influenced. If he started to fall sharply, know that he will return to this amount after a while. Maybe even during the day.
Activity: 658
May 18, 2018, 05:05:23 AM
Understand you coin, analyze them, consider, and decide the best decision for the best time.
If I were you, I will hold my coin until at least higher than when I bought the coin for the first time. If I sell now when the coin is red, I will lose my money. So, just need more patient on these.
Activity: 714
May 18, 2018, 04:37:32 AM
If the coin really has a huge potential, it is better to keep it. Many price drops in the market are caused with the aim to buy coins cheaply. If you have free capital then on similar failures you can buy coins at lower price.
Activity: 33
May 17, 2018, 10:14:05 PM
I think we should hold on.I never invest my money in unknown coins.I buy only those that are well-behaved.And keep the market stable.
Activity: 20
May 17, 2018, 12:27:27 PM
My opinion must be kept. Study the project of its development if it exists. Then decide whether to sell or not. For everything you need time, and for projects.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
May 17, 2018, 08:38:08 AM
Both are good options but it depends on what time in the market that you are doing it. If you are selling your coins when the prices are up and you are making profit from selling your coins then it is the right move to do at that time but if you will be selling at a loss then it is the wrong choice. In a bear market, it is better to hold and in a bull market it is better to sell.
Activity: 140
May 17, 2018, 04:59:14 AM

For now it is good for us to hold our coins, if you are in case of emergency or like short term transactions it is advised for you to watch the price in the market for selling it and if in long term transactions, you can stay put to hold until late November or early December this 2018 for us to sell it. This time will give us greater and better earnings
Activity: 406
May 17, 2018, 04:55:24 AM

If you need money now, you can and sell coins. But if there is no immediate need for this, hold is better until the price again returns to its normal state.
Activity: 434
May 17, 2018, 03:44:23 AM
We hold the coins only for a while until we get the benefits we expect. We will not be holding coins forever, the market will not let us do that either. The market is bound to transition, whether it's in the near future or a few months later, but it's clear that the transition is bound to happen. Holding at a time when market prices are falling is one of the right strategies to do now. That way we can maximize our profits when the market price is back up.
Activity: 204
May 17, 2018, 03:16:54 AM
The best move for me was holding coins and coins when prices are high we could have started a direct sale. And if we could get an advantage of us traded Altcoin who has a great potential. And we do not hold the Altcoin long enough because of the occasional coin Altcoin can fall very far and there is no price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 02:57:59 AM
In my opinion if your not urgently needed a money right away you can still hold on your altcoins. Maybe the price is down right now ,sooner it will rise again and that is the right time for you to sell it. You have to be patience and believe. The decision still up to you.
Pages:
Jump to: