Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sale what is opinion ? - page 40. (Read 5876 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 12
June 02, 2018, 11:01:09 AM
It is not the time to sell, as the market has been dropping for some time. So, when the market goes up again in future then you can consider selling your coins. As the market will not go down forever.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 10:52:52 AM
Now prices are very low its not good time to sell coins, for sure it ll not be always like this just be patient and wait till next green season, all year cant go just in red. Be patient and sell your coins at the top and after that buy at the dip. Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 10:50:53 AM
If you see that the coin that you are holding is dropping its price drastically, then you should not waste time and sell it immediately, and then buy back another coin that you think it has a potential on growing up.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
June 02, 2018, 10:50:28 AM
The best option for in was HODL ALL in the last couple of years. I invested very early into crypto and I holded my coins very long and I made some amazing profits in 2017! But I never sold all, I only took profits!
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 10:48:46 AM
Very much depends on what you want to get, because the most important thing is the moment when you know what you want, it seems to me that this is the most important thing today, but very many do not understand this.
Activity: 138
Merit: 12
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 02, 2018, 10:45:41 AM
Do not sell coins now at a low price, then you'll be sorry. It is better to wait until the market begins to grow.
Activity: 526
markaccy.io
June 02, 2018, 10:45:15 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

If you do not have a very urgent need, you should try to hold it. Because it is very unfortunate if you sell it now. it means you have no profit at all. Holding a coin is not an easy thing, but as long as we are patient and not easily panicked, everything will be fine.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 10:39:14 AM
It’s really depends on what altcoin you have. And also the timing on when you hold or sale the coin that you’re holding. Sometimes even you think that the coin you’re holding have a potential in a long run when you hold it and then the market will move drastically you will think that you should sell it immediately or hold until it move again. Perfect timing is the best thing you should do.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 10:33:50 AM
when my altcoin price is falling. So I prefer to hodl until the price improves. I still love the safe way of investing in crypto. And still learn a lot of techniques for trading. So it is not brave enough to play in the short term. Because the risk is very large. Smiley
Activity: 370
June 02, 2018, 07:20:00 AM
Choose what the best for you current position if you truly believe to that coin that currently holding and you are quite sure it will return why not hold it but if you fo not believe that it will go up any more why not sell it and buy new one
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
June 02, 2018, 07:16:48 AM
I suggest that OP should not always look on the market and believe on the coin he/she bought. just stay updated for the platform development and I'm sure that once they achieved their milestone the price of that particular coin will grow and attract more investors.
Activity: 4
June 02, 2018, 07:11:49 AM
This is the best time to buy or if you have coins already then hold them because the market is consolidating and i expect a sharp rise anytime when it complete its consolidation zone. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 18
June 02, 2018, 03:12:58 AM
This time I advise you to wait patiently and keep it and monitor the market as the market is currently volatile and hold it for a long time when the green market returns, it will be profitable. to you when the price increases sharply in the future.
Activity: 490
June 01, 2018, 12:43:13 PM
If you have any urgent money need, you will have to sell them. Otherwise this is not a good time to sell. All alt prices will up when market recovers. You will have a nice profit, if you can hold them little longer.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
June 01, 2018, 12:13:50 PM
If you are here, then most likely you believe in the growth of the crypto currency. Why then sell? The best recommendation for crypto currency is to keep it. Sell only if you really need money.
Activity: 700
June 01, 2018, 10:13:47 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

I think instead of having to hold it in the long run you better sell it when the price is good and buy it again when the price goes back down, do this continuously then you will always get a profit because not all coin is good for long term there are some who do not grow well with the pattern up a little and then down again
Activity: 1316
Merit: 121
June 01, 2018, 10:06:54 AM
I think holder earn more money than traders. But it all depends on the projects you are investing in or which class you are a trader
Activity: 163
June 01, 2018, 10:04:53 AM
If according to say for now we should hrus first Coin we have, because the selling price is declining, but the price down and hold to secure assets is a smart choice for this one, because we do not panic too much with the price decline, because it will only make us become confused and suffer losses.
Activity: 2
June 01, 2018, 10:00:40 AM
To hold the alts is not always the best move although it is good but not the best because sometimes it is not the applicable to do. It is depends on you whether you hold it even you see the team disappear or sell it immediately. Hold the coins that you know you can have much better future.
Activity: 22
June 01, 2018, 02:06:44 AM
U gotta understand the whole situation about the project u wanna sell coins from. Moreover, u should go through thoughts about money need and possible profit from waiting.
Pages:
Jump to: