Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sale what is opinion ? - page 39. (Read 5876 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 05:30:27 PM
If the choice is only between these options, then I would prefer selling, but then I would invest.
For me, i definitely choose to hold because i know that it would help cryptocurrencies to rise its price value. However, these options depend on the need of a person. If you need already the money right away, then it will be your choice to sell your coins.
Activity: 50
June 05, 2018, 05:28:16 PM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

I think it should keep holding, because it believes the market price will recover. Stay calm, confident and optimistic after the correction of course the market will skyrocket again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
June 05, 2018, 05:23:43 PM
If the choice is only between these options, then I would prefer selling, but then I would invest.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
June 05, 2018, 04:54:08 PM
Crypto-currency likes strong players. So always ask yourself: "When did you plan to roll back?"It is necessary to constantly monitor the behavior of the market, and then make conclusions to sell or hold.
Activity: 294
June 05, 2018, 04:43:17 PM
I'll market of altcoin possess I acquired type the actual resources marketing campaign once the symbol cost possesses contact the actual ico cost, I'll not really waiting around any longer with regard to keeping this particular gold coin. Whenever a few gold coin I acquired through resources marketing campaign and also have exactly the same along with along with ico cost I'll market just about all this. Absolutely nothing utilizing complete with regard to we're keeping this simply because perhaps at some point this particular altcoin is going to be rip-off through their own administrative, we now have confronted numerous altcoin possess rip-off through their own administrative as well as created just about all buyer possess reduction their own cash.
Activity: 532
June 05, 2018, 04:36:36 PM
You have hold your altcoin althogh price is drop, you have keep and never try to sell your altcoin on lower price, keep more waiting to see your altcoin on high price. Just take maybe two or three months you will see how much your token will be increase and have highest prife. Keep patient to save and hold your token until bitcoin price is high and will be allow by altcoin on highest price too.
Activity: 174
June 05, 2018, 04:25:26 PM
if you want to lose some of your money then sell at a very cheap price but if you want to get a lot of profits then hold altcoin that you hold today because the market will grow at the end of 2018 or in early 2019 then be patient with the current situation
Activity: 119
June 05, 2018, 04:16:05 PM
Selling or holding, sometimes it would depend on the market also. If you see the market go down but the demand for your coin still increases everyday, you should not sell it. If you see many of others want to sell your coin and only few people want to get it, you should sell your coin. This is my experiences.
Activity: 294
June 05, 2018, 04:03:28 PM
crypto currencies in the stock market all the plans are down because the stock market is long losing value. now selling your investments will cost you money. the stock market values will certainly increase, so hold it now.
Activity: 112
June 05, 2018, 03:56:56 PM
its depended on by yours if you get profits then you can sell other wise better to hold until you will receive the profits and if you selected good coins like ETH,NEO,IOTA then keep long term to get good profits   
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 03:47:16 PM
My opinion holding until there are profits. Might be a long wait but worth it. I bought coin last summer and had to wait over half a year for it to rise but in the end it did. So holding will make alot of sense now due to unstability in the market. The conclusion are hold until you can see the price that goes up and you already start earning profit in your investments,
if you want money- sell some because you do not have a choice but to sell even it lose some in your investments.
Activity: 69
June 05, 2018, 11:44:55 AM
Holding is also best when the project is good for long term. Don't sell if you can wait patiently for a better profit. It's hard to know when is the time of next pump of a certain coin but if you think the project is good it is okay to hold for long term.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
June 03, 2018, 11:32:04 PM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

I keep on telling this to my friends and even to myself when it comes to cryptocurrency market never resort to cutting your loss as long as you can. The market is very volatile and it will crash from time to time selling them whenever their market is red is a waste of time and resource specially if you will just switch to other altcoins.

I don't know if this is advantageous or not but many times it is obvious that the whole market is moving in the just the same trends. So when the market becomes bloody it is hard to find a good coin to shift. Sometimes you may resort into fiat or into the most stable coins like bitcoin, eth and ltc.
Activity: 86
June 03, 2018, 11:22:14 PM
You can buy crypto currencies when the market falls. Then wait patiently for the market to recover and wait for the price to rise.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 11:20:07 PM

I keep on telling this to my friends and even to myself when it comes to cryptocurrency market never resort to cutting your loss as long as you can. The market is very volatile and it will crash from time to time selling them whenever their market is red is a waste of time and resource specially if you will just switch to other altcoins.
Activity: 169
June 03, 2018, 11:17:52 PM
I think patience is very important. When the market falls, you can choose to buy. When the market picks up, you decide to sell it. This year's encryption market is not very good, I suggest you can continue to hold your cryptocurrency.
Activity: 247
June 03, 2018, 11:08:05 PM
For me it all depends if I see some potential on the coin that I am holding. If it gives me profit then I would definitely continue holding onto it but on the other hand if I see no future with the coin then I immediately sell it to avoid greater loss. There also cases when I have to sell some of my holdings due to unexpected emergencies but overall I would keep on holding.
Activity: 168
June 03, 2018, 11:04:51 PM
If it is a good coin and has a potential to have a good profit in future.. i prefer to hold that coin.. if you really need money , you decide to sell it.. but it's better to hold for have a good profit in a long term holding..
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
June 03, 2018, 11:03:01 PM
I would suggest you to hold your altcoins unless you need money. Market is down at the moment so I highly suggest you to hold.
in a times like now, I suggest that it is better to hold, why ? because the price now is too low. there's a big gap compare to the past price and it would be a dumb decisiin if you decide to sell your coin. and no matter what happen we need to fufill our price target before we sell it. even you ask to others they answers is always holding.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 10:53:46 PM
I would suggest you to hold your altcoins unless you need money. Market is down at the moment so I highly suggest you to hold.
Pages:
Jump to: