Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or sell ? - page 7. (Read 13606 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 1
December 25, 2018, 11:35:35 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?
it depends on the coins being held. You only decide whether to hold or sell looking at the potentials of the coins and if its a solid project that you can see a future in. Then you can hold till profit is made otherwise if its just another coin then you can sell off because some coins are pump and dump, they won't pump again even if the market conditions improve.
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
December 25, 2018, 11:34:07 AM
Of course this depends on the situation, we cannot expect that the market can repeat the highest position that has ever happened, by selling when it feels not too loss is the right decision to be able to survive in difficult conditions.
I agree. I also do not understand the people who hold no matter what happened. better to sell if you think that we will fall more
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
December 25, 2018, 10:55:38 AM
Of course this depends on the situation, we cannot expect that the market can repeat the highest position that has ever happened, by selling when it feels not too loss is the right decision to be able to survive in difficult conditions.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
December 25, 2018, 10:00:25 AM
Of course, it’s best to keep it different, otherwise you just simply fix the loss and be left with nothing!
Activity: 490
December 24, 2018, 11:42:42 PM
the decision to sell or hold is in your own hands, I think you should look at the current market conditions, if you have made a profit you can sell but if not then it is better to keep holding it
Activity: 597
Merit: 10
December 24, 2018, 11:09:14 PM
Do not sell in this bear market you will have to count a big loss. You should hold at the same time you can trade if you are good at trading which can bring you some profits but at least do not sell my friend
Activity: 420
December 24, 2018, 10:05:13 PM
Seeing market conditions like now is better to hold your coins, because if you sell them now the results are not optimal, more patient waiting for the market to rise up you can sell your coins so you can get maximum results
Activity: 221
December 24, 2018, 09:53:21 PM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?

if you want to profit from crypto investment, I suggest you hold that coin for a long time, when the price has gone up high, you will be able to profit

I agree with you because when the value is low it's have a good opportunity to buy and we can wait for the value when rise up so that we can sell it with a good price we want. It's normal the value is going low and getting rise slowly.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
October 20, 2018, 10:06:12 AM
I personally am going to hold the Bitcoin Cash because the split has created two competing currencies. Having a little bit of both means you are secure for whichever wins out at the end. This is of course assuming you do not need the cash ASAP.
I personally choose when the price in the market is down I don't feel panic, we just need to hold on and hold the coin meeting meeting that we have, and can be sold later when the price is really going up
Activity: 322
October 20, 2018, 10:03:13 AM
At the moment, the market is going down, so daily trading is much more profitable and safer than long-term investments.
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
October 20, 2018, 10:02:14 AM
For me its better to hold than to sell as of this moment because the altcoins price are goes down.But if we had an opportunity in buy and sell then we must do it even we earn low profit.At least our money that we are investing is in profitable.
As of now , just hold it brother because as we can see  the price is dropping but dont panic. Just wait for the right time to sell it when the price is rising up, but right now dont sell it, it has a bad effects in the market if you do panic selling.
I also think the same as you when the prices in the market are down, you don't need to panic and hurry, we just need to hold on and hold the coin meeting meeting that we have, and can be sold later when the price goes up
Activity: 116
Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining
October 20, 2018, 09:57:22 AM
right now, even if you're a daytrader, I'd say hold. It hasnt seen a decent spike in quite a long time, so a new one might be around the corner. In general, I'd say hold until 2020 at least, no project (not even bitcoin) has reached even 10% of its potential IMO
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 16, 2018, 09:33:27 PM
This two crypto activities have two different functions which are good and used separately for a purpose, when you hold your tokens ,coins it has the reason especially when the season of the market is falling down of price value ,you intend to hold , to prevent profit lose or gain , while the market price will soar high ,to dell tokens and coins are also good for this season.5
Activity: 168
October 16, 2018, 05:32:39 PM
Of course, the best solution is just to keep your tokens and wait for the new growth ! to sell I don't see the point myself sitting for a long time and I am waiting for recovery
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 16, 2018, 01:32:37 PM
Definitely, now you need to hold normal coins. The market is still far from normal optimal prices. So I think that selling it is extremely unprofitable. I sell only those new coins in which I am not sure.
Activity: 115
October 16, 2018, 01:32:26 PM
You can do both of them if you are really smart enough to use them well. For instance, you can hold while the market is crashing down and from that opportunity, you can also sell them when bitcoin reach an all time high.

If it's not a shit coin then we need to hold our coins and wait for the price to rise. The market sometimes falls and one has to wait a long time to make a profit.
Exactly, if we use more money than our wallets, we should still be sure that the price will rise again for this year. It is indeed very difficult to predict the profit le
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
October 16, 2018, 01:28:17 PM
You can do both of them if you are really smart enough to use them well. For instance, you can hold while the market is crashing down and from that opportunity, you can also sell them when bitcoin reach an all time high.

If it's not a shit coin then we need to hold our coins and wait for the price to rise. The market sometimes falls and one has to wait a long time to make a profit.
Activity: 434
October 13, 2018, 10:21:18 AM
Activity: 364
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 13, 2018, 10:16:04 AM
It all depends on when you bought the coin. If you bought a coin recently and it brought you no big losses, it is best to sell it, because the market can go lower.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
October 13, 2018, 10:07:47 AM
I think the best solution is just to keep in such a market, especially when you are in a big drawdown , because in the future the market will recover
I also believe that if these courses to sell your coins and tokens is not very correct. Of course if you have any thoughts about the future of cryptocurrency and you believe in their collapse, to sell now would be a good option. But if you believe in the cryptocurrency industry, only HOLD.
Pages:
Jump to: