Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or sell ? - page 5. (Read 13606 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 10
December 29, 2018, 06:48:59 AM
Hold or sell... What a difficult question! Personally I don't know what to do during this unpredictable market, so try to think by your mind.

Maybe you're a newcomer, the unpredictable thing in this crypto market is definitely true. But something you need to remember is the chance that every investment is essential for making money, so speculation is not accurate but is the first step in making a money. Remember that  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
December 29, 2018, 06:44:28 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?
Depend on your opinion, if you think 2019 will be worse than now just sell your investment dude.. If youre scared to loss more than just set the stop loss, so you can control your investment better.
We all have our own sight regarding crypto, but i believe that the best strategy today is to hold or maybe buy some more coin because as what we all have seen the crypto coin status is now slowly becoming green from a long red status it means that the crypto is now slowly recovering and maybe in the near future crypto coin will go to moon or maybe it will really rise up high and we cannot afford it when time comes that the bull run occur, so we need to hold because selling on this dip is a loss.
Activity: 728
https://gptverse.art/
December 29, 2018, 06:43:34 AM
depending on your decision, if you believe in the choice of coins that you invest better do not sell at cheap prices. Before you invest, of course, you have seen positive and negative aspects and not even asked for the opinions of others. But that doesn't matter, so my advice is what you can do now can only hold your coins while waiting for the market to rise again. selling is not the right choice for now.
Activity: 490
December 29, 2018, 06:32:13 AM
I am still holding and I am trying to buy more at the moment, because I have the feeling that the next bull run is going to start very soon. Just wait a little bit more and we will get our profit from each investment that we have made in 2018.
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
December 29, 2018, 06:31:02 AM
In my opinion, it is better to stick to the principle when we invest, namely trying to make a profit through what we invest. For if you have not made a profit, then it is best to keep holding it full and wait for the best time to sell. And the best time to sell is when we sell with a profit, believe that investment requires calm and patience, and prices will always change. For this reason, if the price is down and we have not made a profit, then we should be patient waiting for price increases that can make us profitable and that is the best time for us to sell, which is to sell with profit.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
December 29, 2018, 06:27:35 AM
Sell whent the price already no hope to backup meaning of that its Continue Bearish, Hold whent you got the rumor about some currency and its a good rumor, buy it after that sell whent the news came out.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1023
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 29, 2018, 06:23:52 AM
I think that now everybody should understand the useless of HODL approach at this market. Even as an investor we should have long term targets, trading strategy and will to be strong to follow it.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 29, 2018, 06:17:29 AM
My suggestion is to sell those who will return to zero in this bear market, leaving some potential and the most mainstream, and to ensure that the amount of your investment does not exceed the amount of loss you can accept, so that you can get to the next bull market Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
December 28, 2018, 04:07:19 AM
Hold or sell... What a difficult question! Personally I don't know what to do during this unpredictable market, so try to think by your mind.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
December 28, 2018, 04:00:22 AM
holding hold and selling it may be a different strategy from each investor with confidence and patience in every investor in this case we must be smart in utilizing every opportunity we will get
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
December 28, 2018, 03:27:04 AM
holding or selling should be your personal decision, but because you ask for advice I suggest holding back. because in my opinion next year crypto will be up and you will lose if you sell it now when the price is cheap
Activity: 1008
December 28, 2018, 02:32:49 AM
If I personally sell some of my assets and start trading again from the bottom again, because I see a very long distance from the purchase price of time and the price is now very far, so I decided to sell it, and hope to come back from the beginning.
Activity: 411
Merit: 101
December 28, 2018, 02:07:47 AM
then what for sale if you buy it again. if you want to buy coins, buy them using btc or eth. don't sell the same coin.

if indeed the coins you hold have the potential to rise, you better buy them without selling them.
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
December 28, 2018, 01:47:01 AM
If you believe in the ability and potential of your coins in the future can provide you with many benefits, you can maintain until the value is high and growing. However, if you have doubts about the potential of your coins, move to coins whose potential is better for this fall. Sell ​​them when the price has grown and made a profit for you.
Believe alone doesn't douch in crypto space as many factors are involved price being dependent in them. Once you buy into a solid project, you can only hope things turn out well with such company in the long run.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
December 28, 2018, 01:30:16 AM
Hold or sell?, for me... I prefer to "stay" than hold or sell. This is the most practical option than having a new moves, besides, it's a holiday season on many of us... just spend a quality time with your family and love ones.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 28, 2018, 01:14:30 AM
The solution for you here is simple, you need to decide the type of a investor  that you are. Are you a long term investor or short term investor, do you consider yourself a trader or speculator! Once you know who you are in the market and where you stand, the rest is easy!
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 28, 2018, 12:33:50 AM
Holding it would be better, if selling it in market conditions like now it's not profitable it would be better if you be patient to get better results in the future, of course you don't want to get a loss right?
Activity: 406
December 28, 2018, 12:33:37 AM
Holding will be a better strategy than selling our hard work at a very low price. But if indeed the economic conditions are not possible to continue to survive. Selling even at a low price, it doesn't matter. You can sell some of everything you have, the rest you can save for better value when the market value has increased.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
December 28, 2018, 12:10:06 AM
Honestly, I sell all the tokens that I have, except Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Then if there is no price when entering the Exchange then I am HODL. (Suppose it runs out with a fee when it will be sent to MEW for Ethereum tokens) .

Bearish - Panic - Damnnnnn !!!
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
December 27, 2018, 10:59:26 PM
if I have lost 50% more assets, I will keep holding. If the price has gone up and the loss is around 5-10% as big as you, want to keep holding or selling because of the decision in your hands. if for the time being it is better to keep holding it because you want the turn of the year prices will usually go up
Pages:
Jump to: