Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or sell ? - page 6. (Read 13606 times)

Activity: 851
Merit: 254
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
December 27, 2018, 10:44:43 PM
This topic has been almost a year gone by, and is it still up to date to respond?
Obviously, if you speak today, you must HOLD. Beginning in 2018 the beginning of the decline in the price of coins, and fortunate for those who are patient to continue to HOLD until the price of coins rose again. Now many have predicted that they will rise again in 2019. Hopefully, this is true, and you have not sold your coins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
December 27, 2018, 10:32:05 PM
Holding the coins at this moment is the best because the market is trading range bound no bigger loss from these rates insight and probability of profitability is greater.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
December 27, 2018, 09:50:13 PM
throughout 2018 is the year of the hodl, there is no chance to sell. because when there is a slight increase, then it goes down again. overall this year is a downward trend, so hodl is the best for now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
December 27, 2018, 01:32:22 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?

Why Hodl if you can just trade it for income? What you just need is to search some information about trading platforms and trading patterns so that you can understand the market and its condition.
Activity: 370
December 27, 2018, 01:26:50 AM
If there's anything I've learnt, hodl only works when you have a great entry. If you buy pump, hodling is not advisable because price may never get to your buy zone in a long time. Use stop loss while trading.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
December 26, 2018, 02:48:01 AM
Hold it I think it's a good choice for now, be patient to wait for the market to rise new you can sell your coins, I think being patient to get maximum results is better than selling it now but the results we get are a little
yes, that's what people say, but since the beginning of 2018 prices have continued to fall, and of course I'm also stuck in it. well, for now, the best thing is to wait for maximum profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 26, 2018, 02:44:48 AM
If you believe in the ability and potential of your coins in the future can provide you with many benefits, you can maintain until the value is high and growing. However, if you have doubts about the potential of your coins, move to coins whose potential is better for this fall. Sell ​​them when the price has grown and made a profit for you.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
December 26, 2018, 02:29:13 AM
I think we should hold our investments in order to get back what we lose last few months because as I see in the market in starting to increase the value of any currency in the market. That's why I keep holding my investments until it recover it's natural value since I invested it and grow it's target profit in this coming year.
Activity: 370
December 26, 2018, 02:21:16 AM
Cutting loss is good and buying lower. If we keep holding, we might loss our funds in the process but once we hold, cutting loss will be difficult as our loss will be much.
Activity: 602
December 26, 2018, 02:17:45 AM
Hold it I think it's a good choice for now, be patient to wait for the market to rise new you can sell your coins, I think being patient to get maximum results is better than selling it now but the results we get are a little
Activity: 394
December 26, 2018, 02:13:37 AM
selling will not make you profitable, but it will make you lose. so for now save the altcoin that you have until the market conditions really improve and when the market has improved or the altcoin price has gone up, that's the right time to sell the altcoins we have.
Activity: 574
December 26, 2018, 02:11:37 AM
Based on your statement, I'm sure you've already loss a lot as of this moment and I think it will be a counter productive measure if you continue selling in this type of bearish market. When the market is very down like this, the only option you have is to hold all your coins and hope that the market recovers in the future. Crypto has been this way ever since so lets just wait for the better.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 26, 2018, 01:00:00 AM
I have several coins, like bitcoin, ETH, XRP, EOS, DOGE, LBTC, ETC... I am not sure which one will bring more profit to me, and when the price is up and down, I am not sure which one I should hold or sell . And I think the media info is not reliable, a lot of writers are brought by project party. I want to keep hold there coins, but the prices have fallen sharply make me lose a lot. Sad Sad

Anyway, I will hold bitcoin. But about other coins, how can I identify which is not worth to having? Do you have any good suggestions?
Activity: 283
December 26, 2018, 12:32:37 AM
maybe by still holding the coin that you still have in a minute it will be able to produce the results that you want, that is profit after you invest your money into crypto coins, because now the market situation has started to improve and experience a significant price increase even though it is still unstable
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
December 26, 2018, 12:03:02 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?

Why would someone buy at a high price then sell it on a cheap price? It is quite common sense to hodl coins in order to avoid loses or to trade it on trading platforms like binance, bitfinex or bitmex. If we want some profit out of cryptocurrency, we can make, just learn how to trade.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
December 25, 2018, 10:35:46 PM
Withholding coins and collecting them for more, I think it will be a good and appropriate strategy to apply now. Selling when the price has been repaired so that the results obtained will be better and minimize the loss. If you are forced to sell now, the results you get will be less than optimal.
Activity: 602
December 25, 2018, 10:32:20 PM
Well for me it depends in the coins if its holdable for a long term or is it is just time to sell it early , because why would i hold a coin if i do not gain profits from it in return , i would rather sell it immediately for me to gain instant profits even if its low cost but it will return my money. Holding is good for those coins that are for a long term investments for you to able to gain more profits when their values goes high.
Activity: 392
December 25, 2018, 10:21:23 PM
Hold it is the best you can do at this time, do not let you give up because of the current market conditions, remain confident and believe this condition will pass, be patient to get something good for the future
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
December 25, 2018, 10:16:26 PM
hodl, what are you looking for when you do cut loss? a loss because you gave up and left this industry? You regret it someday if you do that. You have to be more patient and believe that a bull run will really happen.
Activity: 140
December 25, 2018, 01:20:34 PM
To sell means to fix a loss. If you are ready for this, then sell. And if you want to make money, you need to wait.
Pages:
Jump to: