Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or sell ? - page 8. (Read 13606 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
October 13, 2018, 10:07:13 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?
in my opinion it is better to hold it because now the price is still not going up, the more you buy coins first, collect it can be sold later when the price is high, do not now fear that you can lose the money you have now
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 13, 2018, 10:05:22 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?
Well my friends bear market that happening in this year is really bad, no matter what coins you hold all will going down cause of correction but i think there will be the time when the good one will increasing. Lets see how market grow in 2019 cause i believe many intresting event will happen in 2019 such as bitcoin ETF or even ETH ETF
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 10:03:52 AM
I think the best solution is just to keep in such a market, especially when you are in a big drawdown , because in the future the market will recover
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 09:45:20 AM
I sell only Frank slag and rather not just sell and change for more promising coins. Current prices are very good for investing in the long term and in the future such prices may no longer be
Activity: 417
October 13, 2018, 09:22:08 AM
It is up to you whether you want to hold or sell. One will not sell a token if he or she has suffered loss. But one should be careful in trading. If you think that the coin that you have held is not good and may not rise, one can sell it and buy better coins. I also do the same. But holding a good and potential coin is always beneficial.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 666
October 08, 2018, 06:13:43 AM
There are various human behaviors for investment. Some people lose money for investing in crypto money without doing research and they sell with panic. Early sale is not the right decision. I prefer the long-term investment option.
That's good because it will bring good profit as when the project last longer there will be more development, hence
it will add to the value of the coins you are holding. Make sure you choose a coin develop by a hard working and smart team, you have better chance.
Merit: 253
October 07, 2018, 05:12:22 PM
There are various human behaviors for investment. Some people lose money for investing in crypto money without doing research and they sell with panic. Early sale is not the right decision. I prefer the long-term investment option.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 07:19:07 PM
You can not sell now, at the moment you can only buy coins. If you sell now, you will miss the opportunity to get a good profit and it will mean that the whole year you kept in vain, as it was possible to sell more expensive and this opportunity was more than once.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 07:07:17 PM

Will you be able to sell it by selling it? or isn't it even risky? try to think about it really really first because you have regretted for the first time don't let you regret the second time, if it is profitable for you huh please sell
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 06, 2018, 07:03:08 PM
It is necessary to store the coins in a time like this , I would on the contrary began to buy more coins which you hold in drawdown
Activity: 223
October 06, 2018, 07:00:33 PM
From my own perspective, I think you should hold on it for a long investment.We cannot predict their strategy of the market when will the token pump higher and dip lower.Me and my wife are planning to just hold all we earn and wait for a upcoming months for great outcome.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
October 06, 2018, 06:57:09 PM
I think the best thing we can do as investors is to wait until the end of the year again to see what happens, many forecast another bull run, maybe it will not be as exaggerated as last year's but I think the currencies will rise a good amount, just do hodl and if you are not satisfied the best thing is to sell when you can recover your investment.
Activity: 140
October 06, 2018, 06:54:45 PM
I personally am going to hold the Bitcoin Cash because the split has created two competing currencies. Having a little bit of both means you are secure for whichever wins out at the end. This is of course assuming you do not need the cash ASAP.
October 06, 2018, 06:10:53 PM
For me it was better to cut my losses then do an scalping so that lose would be lessen and you will get again once you win in scalping, but it was depends on your strategy no one know it rather than yourself if you are afraid to handle many losses crypto isn't for you specially you have high rank meaning your not newbie in this kind of industry.
Activity: 190
October 06, 2018, 06:05:26 PM
You see some altcoins interesting for you, after you buy them. You can hold them until you see potential and your interest in them. Altcoins will go up with increasing marketcap
Activity: 420
October 06, 2018, 05:52:28 PM
Holding and perhaps selling of coins requires some techniques if you truly want to make profit.
I believe you would have done your research before buying any coin and that will give you a clue to how it is going to behave. If a good coin is dumping, you can check the website or any of the team's communication channel to know what is happening, before you can conclude on either to also dump or to hold.
Activity: 322
October 06, 2018, 04:40:28 PM
Now is not the time to sell. The market is at its lowest point and this is a good time to buy. I believe that the cryptocurrency market will recover to past highs.
Activity: 98
October 06, 2018, 04:10:51 PM
When the price of a cryptocurrency decreases, I hold a coin. It is necessary to sell when the price of coins rises again, you may have to wait a month or three months. If you don’t panic about managing your coins, you’ll manage to make a profit in the end.
Activity: 137
October 05, 2018, 06:47:59 PM
I believe that when the price falls it is better to sell and later buy at a cheaper price
Activity: 336
October 05, 2018, 06:12:43 PM
Now is the time when you can not hurry and of course keep the coins , forecasts indicate that the time will come soon bull market.

Now is not the time to sell your coins. Now is the time to buy the coins of those who sell at a severely fallen price.
Pages:
Jump to: