Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or sell ? - page 68. (Read 13632 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 07:10:36 AM
Sounds now a lot of positive news and a lot of money coming into the crypto currency market. I think that you need to keep crypto assets.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
July 14, 2018, 07:07:38 AM
With the current status of the market I suggest that you need to hold your altcoins that you can predict that has a future in a long run. Ethereum, litecoin,ripple and neo is a good choice to hold and wait until the market get stable for a few months. Because for now all coins are going down. If your going to sell all your coins now you will go down together with your coins. Wait a little more until the last quarter of the year.
I think holding now is a great idea. The market is near its bottom and i think it will go up. Bullish run is beginning to start.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 06:17:43 AM
With the current status of the market I suggest that you need to hold your altcoins that you can predict that has a future in a long run. Ethereum, litecoin,ripple and neo is a good choice to hold and wait until the market get stable for a few months. Because for now all coins are going down. If your going to sell all your coins now you will go down together with your coins. Wait a little more until the last quarter of the year.
Activity: 231
Merit: 16
July 14, 2018, 06:15:18 AM
Some people say, "I’ll just wait until the stock gets back to where I bought it." However, the stock does not "know" what you paid, nor does it care. For practical purposes, it only "knows" where supports and resistances are (regions of demand and supply in the market for that stock). Your personal gain or loss is of absolutely no consequence to the stock.
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
July 14, 2018, 06:12:07 AM
I'm holding all my asset and wait until Q4 this year. I think the market can go up in Q4
Activity: 182
July 14, 2018, 06:05:55 AM
I propose if the coin is steady and has potential, you can hold unto it as it will in any case recoup and make you a glad proprietor. In the event that you think you are not very beyond any doubt of the coin, you can choose to offer some of it and hold the rest as it may in any case pick up it stand and grow up. The up and downs are only one thing that happen in crypto.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
July 14, 2018, 06:01:20 AM
Still prefer to holding it.
I think crpto market are most delicious if it been for an investment rather than trading because its very violate more than stock market. So just hold it you know you deserve more
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 05:58:44 AM
I believe that Hubert hoedl, should not be sold . It's time to hold. And wait. Patience will pay for everything.
Activity: 140
July 14, 2018, 05:55:05 AM
At this point I believe Holding is one of the strategies to be done for certain altcoins. Normally, I will hold my altcoin when it promises to hodl long. However, when it is very volatile, it is better to trade. For me it does not matter if I have to wait for the old one. For the sake of making big profits. And I think, this is the end of this year, the price of coins will reach its highest point this year.
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
https://www.snbtoken.io/
July 13, 2018, 05:21:41 AM
I think you must holding your coin..for now bitcoin price not stable..but slowly growing up..stay hold it will back go up up august this year..prepare price grow up..dont panic budd..still holding for get profit
Activity: 94
July 13, 2018, 05:09:22 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?

It depends, if your assets has down and decreased more than 60% of its price when you buy maybe you can change coin, an potential coin that gives you more profit and immediately sell your assets, but if believe that your coin will pump soon better to hodl it and be patient to your assets.
Activity: 110
July 13, 2018, 04:51:46 AM
but for now I think hold your coin and add a lot of coins karna with condition of purchase price this is a good thing, than you sell if you sell again then you will lose profit margin like yesterday
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
July 13, 2018, 04:47:04 AM
Unless you are desperate to take your cash back out of coins then I don't see this as a sensible time to be selling your altcoins. The prices are currently down between 60 and 80% from their recent highs so you will be losing a large chunk of your original invested capital if you sell right now. Better strategy would be to hold for a recovery maybe by the end of 2018.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
July 13, 2018, 04:44:35 AM
Yeah, of course, we have bought them in the hope that they can make a lot of profit for us. While the crypto situation is experiencing a continuous decline. This may be a challenge for all of us, whether to survive or perhaps be fooled and leave crypto. Maintaining and possibly adding more investment assets in crypto, it would be much better to maximize profits when the market has recovered later.
Activity: 196
July 13, 2018, 04:41:46 AM
This is a choice which will surely be found by each trader in crypto. If I always apply the system safely. Better I be patient, waiting to be able to get a maximum results. Than to start with a big risk. So look at the market conditions like today, I think it's good hodl it first only.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 04:39:29 AM
Hold is the best strategy fir cryptocurrency investment. It may not feel good holding a coin that is fast losing fiat value. If you have identified your coin as long term beneficially coin, you should continue to hold no matter the price ! Quality coin do not die rather, they usuallly become successful!
Activity: 602
July 13, 2018, 04:35:46 AM
If there is a certain knowledge in investing, and also there is a free amount of money that is not critical to lose then you can start the investor's way. Select several coins from the TOP 20, as well as several ICO. If the market starts to grow, you will be in the pros and vice versa. The market should soon go into growth, so now, with such low rates, it's time to buy a lot of promising alts.
Activity: 280
July 13, 2018, 04:28:44 AM
perhaps just by holding longer coins that can make or avoid a lot of losses, it's getting worse the day of the market, but sometimes the market has increased significantly as a few weeks ago but eventually also dropped again, lasts until now and may also take place within the next few months
Activity: 392
July 13, 2018, 04:02:57 AM
Holding or selling, I think it should be decided according to the market conditions at the time. For example, this year's encryption market, I think we should continue to hold our cryptocurrency at this time, waiting for the market to pick up when it is selling.
If you sell now will definitely get a loss, because state of the market is falling. It would be better if we buy bitcoin or eth, because the profits will be greater.
Activity: 210
July 13, 2018, 03:57:31 AM
If you hold a cryptocurrency that is profitable, I think you can sell it. If you hold a cryptocurrency that is a loss, I think you should hold it for a long time instead of thinking about selling it. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: