Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or sell ? - page 67. (Read 13632 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 03:55:54 PM
Hi, everybody. Times are tough, many of the nerves pass. Lost faith. But do not sell now, pull yourself together and calm down. The price is too low, there is no need to sell at a loss. So wait and the growth will begin and you will benefit from the sale.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 03:43:28 PM
HOLD, this happens all the time in cycles, just go and watch Netflix or something, come back in a week or two and enjoy the green.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 03:33:27 PM
Overall depends on the coins we hold...  If the coins we hold will potentially be able to raise the price back I think it's better to wait some more time to hold it until the price goes back up. But if the coin we hold there is no hope to increase the price back more just sell it and look for other coins that are more potential in the future.
Activity: 238
July 14, 2018, 03:29:42 PM
If you're a hodler, you should only sell when the price is your target. The crypto market so complicated, so it down, down and up. You will easy fud if you not calm and carefully. I will buy crypto when they dump and only sell it when it is my target.
Activity: 203
July 14, 2018, 03:25:59 PM
At this time the best thing would be to keep as much time as possible as much as you could have invested in coins, waiting for the market to increase again. This would be a good strategy to obtain good profits in the coming months.
Activity: 1011
Merit: 128
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
July 14, 2018, 03:00:55 PM
I think HODL is always a better way to make money. Of course for good projects. It's not easy to find them either.
Activity: 56
July 14, 2018, 02:58:36 PM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?

Having patience is your key to success in this cryptocurrency market, we have to be more cautious in our investments in order to avoid huge losses in the future. Holding is a must especially when you encounter huge fall, you will not lose anything unless you sell you coins, my brother. Timing is everything my friend, you must sell your coin at the perfect time so if you see your coins or investments are starting to lose value just hold tight because it might give you a fortune. Of course, it's good to hold coin if you bought it in a perfect time so you can sell it once you already reach your desired profit.
Activity: 358
July 14, 2018, 02:10:49 PM
I do not understand why you want to sell now, just wait a little bit more and sell when the market is on a very good position, this is not a good time to sell your tokens because everything will be going up on the next few weeks or months from now
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
July 14, 2018, 02:01:13 PM
Now the market is almost on the "bottom", I think that we need to wait for the correction and the market's reversal up, I think it will be soon. If you want to sell coins, then do it in parts ...
Activity: 103
July 14, 2018, 01:25:31 PM
I think you should hold it first. But if you want to sell it better sell partly. And the rest you can bear for you to sell later in a better time.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
July 14, 2018, 12:53:05 PM
I think you must holding your coin..for now bitcoin price not stable..but slowly growing up..stay hold it will back go up up august this year..prepare price grow up..dont panic budd..still holding for get profit
You are right mate. At the moment like this when all coins are in their lowest price states, it is better to leave your coins untouched and even forget about checking the prices of coins daily if you are used to doing that to prevent panic selling.
Activity: 228
July 14, 2018, 12:52:05 PM
This is a sad news, you lose your money but if you have a more money, you must hold your altcoin for a long time. If you don’t sell your coin and hold for a long time you must make some profit in your altcoin. You should again buy when price dumped and hold your altcoin which is you buy before. At the moment cryptocurrency is going to down so I hold my altcoin rather than market not pump.
Activity: 81
July 14, 2018, 08:13:41 AM
Both strategies are good depending on the result you expect, if you wish to get more you can hold for the long-term but it is risky a bit compared to trading.  i think that it is possible to trade some coins and leave some  for the long-term hold
I think that long-term retention is less risky than day trading. In the day trading should be able to stop. Also have the knowledge not to lose on good days.
Activity: 42
July 14, 2018, 07:34:03 AM
In the event that the cost of the coin fell less, at that point I would offer, and afterward after the fall I would purchase at a lower cost. Furthermore, if the value drop is as of now significant, at that point it is now sitting tight at the cost to be again become and still, after all that to offer. I feel that altcoins in the spring will become extremely well in cost.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
July 14, 2018, 07:33:57 AM
When the market falls, you always need to keep coins until you return to the old price at least, but better when you see a good price increase, now I have hold.

Definitely i agree, making wise to save capital invested without losing is keeping coins in a wallet because we cannot tell the market is joking which i mean two weeks decreasing and forever for the whole month August is good, make it burst the value $8,000 USD.
Activity: 324
July 14, 2018, 07:28:45 AM
Both strategies are good depending on the result you expect, if you wish to get more you can hold for the long-term but it is risky a bit compared to trading.  i think that it is possible to trade some coins and leave some  for the long-term hold
Activity: 378
July 14, 2018, 07:26:11 AM
When the market falls, you always need to keep coins until you return to the old price at least, but better when you see a good price increase, now I have hold.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
July 14, 2018, 07:24:48 AM
I would say HODL if you are not satisfied with the price of the tokens you are keeping and If you are not in need of an urgent money. Then you can sell if you think that you have enough loose and don't wanna loose bigger or if you are satisfied enough with the price.
It is really depends in every situations.
Activity: 406
Merit: 16
July 14, 2018, 07:14:00 AM
Ofcourse for now - it's hold, or investment. No reason now selling your crypto, you lost all, better wait 2+ months and then selling and have a good profit. I thinkg end of summer market will go up.
Activity: 476
July 14, 2018, 07:12:18 AM
for now the price of cryptocurrency is still very cheap and it seems the price is down then all you can do now is just hold back until the price back up if you are stuck in the harag expensive then there is nothing you can do but wait until the price back to recover.
Pages:
Jump to: