Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or sell and buy back lower - page 18. (Read 1831 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
April 01, 2018, 10:28:33 AM
Yeah but if we all sold on the ath, and re buy now, we would have an enourmous amount of money at this moment. I dont know why i didnt do that before.

I really blame myself because of not selling at $14000 when i had the opportunity.. the same when ether was over $1200 each

In order to get the maximum profit, you have to buy coins that are on the bottom. They have more chances to grow up. Traders study the coin graphs in order to determine the state of the coin. This is a very important part of the overall analysis of the coin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 10:18:39 AM
Talking about holding buying and selling in today's market then a wise thing to do would also be to get rid of your investments right now as due to the current glitches the blockchain tech is receiving for economies at scale and the backlashes it is facing by  major corporations it would be a wise thing to get out now and sustain fewer losses and come back when it is recovering
brand new
Activity: 0
March 20, 2018, 12:46:32 AM
In the past month or so, bears have ruled the cryptocurrency market. You may not think that's a very long time, but given how fast the cryptocoin market moves, this is not some temporary flash crash. It's a hefty correction that threatens to turn into a bear market, akin to Bitcoin's slump in Jan. 2014, when price went down for about a year before they started rising again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
March 20, 2018, 02:57:29 AM
Hi so do people think it's worth learning chart tracking, technical analysis in order to sell and buy back Lower to increase my position. With all of these recent drops I feel I'm wasting opportunities because I've been told it's always better to hold. I value this strategy but would it not also be beneficial to maybe think about looking at some charts?

Yes, technical analysis is a good option for investing, however, if you are going to invest good amount then also do a proper research about the coin before taking any decision.
Activity: 518
Merit: 265
March 19, 2018, 11:28:47 PM
hold and buy back is a good job I see the current chances are good for buying coins at cheap prices, the current speculation you have to do because if we sell we get a loss.
Selling when prices down is a loss but we also must be observant to see the market trend. If in your re-analysis, the price is likely to go down then "cut loss" is the right decision. If your analysis is correct then you will reduce or cover a much larger loss. You can also buy back when you feel you are at the bottom.
Activity: 140
March 19, 2018, 06:23:15 PM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
March 19, 2018, 06:22:45 PM
In order to get the maximum profit, you have to buy coins that are on the bottom. They have more chances to grow up. Traders study the coin graphs in order to determine the state of the coin. This is a very important part of the overall analysis of the coin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
March 19, 2018, 08:06:30 AM
hold and buy back is a good job I see the current chances are good for buying coins at cheap prices, the current speculation you have to do because if we sell we get a loss.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
March 19, 2018, 07:54:50 AM
Hi so do people think it's worth learning chart tracking, technical analysis in order to sell and buy back Lower to increase my position. With all of these recent drops I feel I'm wasting opportunities because I've been told it's always better to hold. I value this strategy but would it not also be beneficial to maybe think about looking at some charts?

It actually depends on your strategy, some would just hold and sit on their investment because it might be too late to sell it since the bear market started months ago. You can either sell them and buy back when the market dips a lot. There's actually a lot you can do during this kind of situation to assure that you will not lose something or gain from the bear market.
Activity: 364
March 19, 2018, 07:29:55 AM
Trading better than holding. But the main thing is that you know how to trade well.if not sure, then just HOLD
Activity: 60
Merit: 4
March 19, 2018, 07:19:22 AM
If you have practiced trading with fake money apps but on real markets and you have made some calls that have turned out ok and you also have a decent rate of making good calls, give it a go.
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 19, 2018, 07:09:49 AM
If you want to apply this strategy then you have to sell in the first dip itself that is a big red candle in 4 hour chart. After that you need to watchout for other candles. If the coin went down from your buy price then wait for a long candle with long down wig and rebuy after that because it might suggest some upward movement.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
March 18, 2018, 09:47:32 PM
Holding is like a tradional way for us to earn in long term however nowadays it seems like it is not working especially with this massive crash wherein we can't predict if the coin is worth holding and on the other hand,  sell and buy back lower is a good strategy however there's a high risk but once you got a good coin surely you will have good profit.
Activity: 224
March 18, 2018, 07:53:16 PM
I bought some alt coins when they were "crashed" to very cheap price line, that was a gift I think.
Good for you, i don't know why people are easily getting bothered by these declining prices, if you know how to play the game then you will surely buy during those dips because in a bearish market you can only earn through short term investing.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
March 18, 2018, 07:40:32 PM

Well, i bought a bunch of ethereums when the price was less than $300 each one of them, i have sold them at $800 a few weeks ago, and i am rebuying now.. Maybe it is not a big deal, but it worked for me.
Activity: 280
March 18, 2018, 07:35:41 PM
charting should be learned by trader but for crypto market i believe there's not much of an impact because prices tend to rely on events and news, if your not ready for the game it's good for your interest to hold your existing coins but just think of it if you don't buy during dips you surely misses the opportunity to get profit yourself with this market condition.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 07:22:34 PM
in this moment it would be a bad idea sell, we already had a great fall, it's much more possible to go up than go again down, said that if you already sold in the past weeks now it's a good moment to buy again! you won't see these prices again! i hope we will soon return to the market levels of january
Activity: 1210
March 18, 2018, 07:06:20 PM
a hold is a great way to do today, but on the other side, we also have to buy, for balance the market and altcoin.

the chart is needed for short and long term, so I think we should also see the chart, especially when the correction, all altcoin down and we must look for green altcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 06:58:09 PM
Your strategy can make you lose all of your existing capital. In the Crypto market I think we should hold our altcoin for the long run to be the best. There are so many people who make you and so few people make a profit. They have lost a lot.
Activity: 462
March 18, 2018, 06:14:21 PM
It's too late for you to sell, that's my thought. Because I realize that the market is gradually recovering and investors who have not sold crypto before can expect the market to rebound in April and May as the cyclical market of the cryptocurrency years. before. The important thing in this time is to be calm in order to be able to make accurate decisions from time to time as the market is unstable.
Pages:
Jump to: