Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or sell and buy back lower - page 21. (Read 1831 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 317
March 17, 2018, 07:03:31 AM
i think when the market is dropping there are 2 methods as you said, one is hold, hold until the market recover, but that is only if the market drops in just a short term, so if it is longer, we can use the second way that is sell to cut loss and wait until the price low enough to buy back, but it also has the risk that we don't know the bottom to buy back or the price will keep dropping for very long time.
it is the unpredictability of the crypto currency that increases the risks of both trade and investment. But if it would be unprofitable, then no one would do this business. You need to be careful and cautious, and also properly do your job.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 04:34:42 AM
i think when the market is dropping there are 2 methods as you said, one is hold, hold until the market recover, but that is only if the market drops in just a short term, so if it is longer, we can use the second way that is sell to cut loss and wait until the price low enough to buy back, but it also has the risk that we don't know the bottom to buy back or the price will keep dropping for very long time.
Activity: 246
March 17, 2018, 04:22:58 AM
Hi so do people think it's worth learning chart tracking, technical analysis in order to sell and buy back Lower to increase my position. With all of these recent drops I feel I'm wasting opportunities because I've been told it's always better to hold. I value this strategy but would it not also be beneficial to maybe think about looking at some charts?
And what you will see on the diagram, what everyone is talking about now. Believe at this point in the diagram does not look, the volatility thing is and it is not known whether you bought correctly, the biggest is the coin's failure or not. Coins with a large level of capitalization are sure to return before the rest.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 03:55:44 AM
If you think the coin you buy has potential and you bought it at a higher price then I would suggest you buy another when it dips lower so that it can lower your cost average.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 03:27:12 AM
Now altcoin price is bottom. You can hold and forget 1 or 2 months
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
SEELE- Blockchain 4.0
March 16, 2018, 03:26:09 AM
Agree, this is what I do daily, trying to flip my coins to sell high buy low and rack in additional few coins each flip... but sometimes the market pump... just wait for it to drop back
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
March 16, 2018, 02:41:49 AM
This can be done with coins with more than the high volumes. Especially on some days we can see price changes up to 20%. If you make the right trade at such times, you will get very big profit. You increase the number of coins in your hand to a large amount Smiley
Activity: 968
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 02:39:02 AM
The G20 is the most reasonable to sell with negative news to come out. Of course, if there is a positive opinion, it makes sense.
Activity: 378
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
March 16, 2018, 02:35:41 AM
Hi so do people think it's worth learning chart tracking, technical analysis in order to sell and buy back Lower to increase my position. With all of these recent drops I feel I'm wasting opportunities because I've been told it's always better to hold. I value this strategy but would it not also be beneficial to maybe think about looking at some charts?
If you are HODLER, How much time have you waited for? Is there a half of year at least?
You can try to earn on pump & dumps of market, but u should understand that you can get loss or make little profit (sell right before coin gone to the moon).
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
March 16, 2018, 02:15:44 AM
Holding is really advisable for those who have zero knowledge about the market but if you think you're good to do trading then so be it. For now just hold if you both on ath and keep on buying at a lower price, don't regret that because the price will surely pump again and make you gain more.
Activity: 294
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
March 16, 2018, 02:12:59 AM
It's worth Smiley. Price chart analyzing is the most important skill that you need to learn if you want to become a good trader. If you know about price chart analyzing, you'll know when is the best time to buy or sell that will help you make perfect decision although it's being in crisis time and the whole market is painted in red. Smiley. If you still don't know how to analyze price chart atm, I think you should take a course about it or you can try to use trading signal while you're learning this trading skill.
Activity: 364
March 16, 2018, 02:09:34 AM
Now you can not buy even lower, only on the minimum positions, because the growth goes though not quite noticeable. The main thing will be convinced of the correctness of your strategy, that you chose exactly those coins that will give you a profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 124
March 16, 2018, 02:00:32 AM
HODL - look at the original HODL post and that should tell you all you need to know.

PS: (dollar) cost averaging is very helpful
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
March 16, 2018, 01:59:28 AM
I think it's too risky to sell when the bitcoin price is below $ 9000, it would be hard to buy back. Better to sell when bitcoin prices above $ 9000 and buy back when bitcoin prices below $ 8000.

In the present condition of the market, the best option we have is holding and buy back when lowering only if you have money. We don't have any exact analysis how and when the market will recover because firstly bitcoin price should increase.
Activity: 322
March 16, 2018, 01:45:38 AM
basically when the coin is down, then the best thing is to resist as strong as possible, but if you have the confidence and dare to speculate by studying the chart in a few days, then continue what you believe it, because every time you've played treding then the main key is always confident with yourself, if you are confident and sure if you want to sell or buy coins, please do it, even if the situation is down or unstable, all in return again in accordance with the belief you have
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
March 16, 2018, 01:26:40 AM
One thing that I observe in this space is that human pshycology is more important than technical and fundamental analysis. I will suggest to have some fund in both fiat and BTC, because if the market is going to imporve soon, it iwill start with BTC price before the money move to Altcoin market
Activity: 420
Qravity is a decentralized content production
March 16, 2018, 01:20:14 AM
of course it worth it but it requires time and effort to learn technical analysis in order to spot support level and resistance to increase your position. You can make more money by doing it but if you are wrong in your analysis you can lose quite a lot compared to just hold the coin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
March 16, 2018, 12:22:12 AM
Its too late sell now, I think we can go much lower but what if not? Best strategy that I use just buy more on the dip and hold
Activity: 1344
Merit: 459
www.Artemis.co
March 16, 2018, 12:10:24 AM
I think it's too risky to sell when the bitcoin price is below $ 9000, it would be hard to buy back. Better to sell when bitcoin prices above $ 9000 and buy back when bitcoin prices below $ 8000.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
March 15, 2018, 11:59:56 PM
Yes holding is the best way to make profits but analyzing chart is also beneficial so it is better to buy at low then if you think price will seek at high price then sell it. Then buy again at low price it can be.
Pages:
Jump to: