Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or sell and buy back lower - page 4. (Read 1831 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 06:18:47 PM
Hi so do people think it's worth learning chart tracking, technical analysis in order to sell and buy back Lower to increase my position. With all of these recent drops I feel I'm wasting opportunities because I've been told it's always better to hold. I value this strategy but would it not also be beneficial to maybe think about looking at some charts?

for now, I prefer to hold Altcoin because now the price of Altcoin and bitcoin is still below and still not up because this many people who hold their altcoin and wait for altcoin price back stable and can sell it, da you can buy back when low altcoin price

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
June 12, 2018, 02:24:52 AM
Hi so do people think it's worth learning chart tracking, technical analysis in order to sell and buy back Lower to increase my position. With all of these recent drops I feel I'm wasting opportunities because I've been told it's always better to hold. I value this strategy but would it not also be beneficial to maybe think about looking at some charts?

sell and buy back lower.
but tradeing want skills, if you can trade with lucky to, i think you willbe to the moon wery soon <3

it is an easy tips to say but difficult to do. we know that buying in a low state will be a big advantage when the price goes up, but we will not know when that low price is. all we can do is predict.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 02:17:08 AM

sell and buy back lower.
but tradeing want skills, if you can trade with lucky to, i think you willbe to the moon wery soon <3
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
June 12, 2018, 02:04:35 AM
taking advantage of the moment is very profitable, but the way it is usually used by daily tradder, and not for long-term investment. of course this way also has a risk when we are wrong predictions which direction should up trend, but the opposite happened.
That's the risk behind it, if you predicted in the wrong directions then you will surely regret your decision, better to observe and learn the potentials,if you are already comfortable with this strategy then try it out with little investment, I think experience will be the key if you will be able to survive and gain a lot out this system,.
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 02:00:31 AM
If you do daily trading, don't hold. The best option is to sell and buy back lower because holdings don't increase your balance and you will spend long periods of recovery waiting.
Activity: 340
June 12, 2018, 01:51:56 AM
taking advantage of the moment is very profitable, but the way it is usually used by daily tradder, and not for long-term investment. of course this way also has a risk when we are wrong predictions which direction should up trend, but the opposite happened.
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
June 12, 2018, 01:18:59 AM
Selling and buying back later on a lower price is called trading. So if you want to try this, its your decision. I also tried to trade, and i failed. Its a lot heavier then you think, so do not underestimate. You need a lot of good nerves, and also lot of know how about trading and the market. Otherwise you will fail and loose money!
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
June 12, 2018, 01:11:12 AM
It completely depends on the situation of the market because holding will always give us good profit but we have to sell them at the right time in order to make profits. After making profits market will not be in positive trend so whenever the price drops keep your major investment again back in potential coin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
June 12, 2018, 12:31:45 AM
The cryptocurrency market is super volatile. I suppose holdin - isn't much effective strategy here. The chart moves by hours, even minutes. You can have some profit only by holding really promissing coins, like PTM. On the other hand, actively trading, or so they say, day trading, is much more effective. There is a big risk in day trading but also a promise of much bigger profits.
Holding your coins is a strategy designed to protect you from the volatility of the market which means that the longer you hold the greater benefits you get and also the bigger its the volatility the greater the protection that you get, day trading is in fact the opposite of long term holding where you are exposed completely to the volatility of the market, the potential profits are great but the potential losses are greater as well.
Depending on the time of the market, it is possible to make appropriate investment plans to limit risks and increase profits for investors. At the moment I think investors should keep only because if they sell out then you will lose a lot and I believe the market will rebound in June and 7. Do not be too panicked to sell out and bear a lot.
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
June 12, 2018, 12:25:25 AM
I think ,today is not the right time to sell. I would suggest you to keep holding,and wait for the right time before you sell it,be patient. Avoid to think negative while holding,remember that there's a rewards in every persistence that you have been made.
Activity: 53
June 12, 2018, 12:00:14 AM
As saying "Better to HODL than to lose while its cheap". It would be great on keeping your tokens for a while and wait for the right time to sell if you bought them cheap.

Red days will be over soon so you need to keep your patience.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
June 11, 2018, 11:59:53 PM
The cryptocurrency market is super volatile. I suppose holdin - isn't much effective strategy here. The chart moves by hours, even minutes. You can have some profit only by holding really promissing coins, like PTM. On the other hand, actively trading, or so they say, day trading, is much more effective. There is a big risk in day trading but also a promise of much bigger profits.
Holding your coins is a strategy designed to protect you from the volatility of the market which means that the longer you hold the greater benefits you get and also the bigger its the volatility the greater the protection that you get, day trading is in fact the opposite of long term holding where you are exposed completely to the volatility of the market, the potential profits are great but the potential losses are greater as well.
Holding is for those risk takers that can accept whatever happens on the coins that they are holding. Cause if they are not prepared they start to panic and the outcome is losing all thier profit.
Activity: 693
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 11:41:26 PM
Holding will not guarantee that our coin will be more profitable and much more it will not protect us from the volatility of a coin because all the time the market changes, so if we sell for a little profit and buy back after it goes low is also not a guarantee of what we think will happen, what if the coin value will not go down and it will continue to goes up instead? so another regrets will come.
Activity: 350
June 11, 2018, 10:56:52 PM
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
June 08, 2018, 02:23:17 PM
I think that today you need to trade daily. This will now bring maximum profit. Some altcoins per day yield 10-20 percent. I think that this is an excellent result.

it seems that the market is bursting at the seams, because many altcoin are going up and give a good income to the trader every day, while Bitcoin with its unstable price and inactive growth is pulling the market back.
Activity: 700
Merit: 503
June 08, 2018, 02:20:33 PM
I myself am an adherent of technical analysis Smiley. I consider this to be the best strategy. But don't forget about common sense. The market is not predictable, ordinary traders don't know about pamps and dumps planned by whales. Therefore, graphs can show one thing, and reality can be different. Sometimes it turns out that the best strategy is to hold.
There is also a category of people who can not or do not want to learn and learn anything, so it's easiest for them to buy coins and hold them. The main problem of these people is laziness.
And someone just doesn't have any sense to study something, financially they feel good. It is convenient for them to buy and hold. And after a while they already decide what to do with coins.
So we always need to consider that in the crypto currency there are different people with different financial capabilities and personal qualities.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
June 08, 2018, 01:45:54 PM
I think that today you need to trade daily. This will now bring maximum profit. Some altcoins per day yield 10-20 percent. I think that this is an excellent result.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
June 08, 2018, 01:32:51 PM
According to the report on Cointelegraph, there is a shift from hodlers to speculators in past some months. This means that people are looking for short term trade nowadays unlike past some years. This has made market change trend frequently. So, it is better to go for short term trading. Shorting seems profitable in this market.
Short term investment is profitable if you are sure for the crypto that you invest on it will increase in the near future, which is too hard for us to know, because it's too hard to predict the market move. I think long term investment is more safe than short term investments.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
June 08, 2018, 01:17:22 PM
According to the report on Cointelegraph, there is a shift from hodlers to speculators in past some months. This means that people are looking for short term trade nowadays unlike past some years. This has made market change trend frequently. So, it is better to go for short term trading. Shorting seems profitable in this market.
Activity: 167
June 08, 2018, 01:10:04 PM
It is the best thing to do . to buy a low price and to selling a high price you can profit in this thing . strategy is a must .think it first before you do it and you cant regret it.
Pages:
Jump to: