Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or sell and buy back lower - page 3. (Read 1831 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 01:15:28 AM
Hold,  sell and buy back is a good strategy but you need to be watchful and prepare since prices can change in a blink of an eye. If you are into this method, you need not to be greedy and prepare yourself for worse outcome.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
June 27, 2018, 12:47:22 AM
Already the prices have decreased a lot in the market now it is the right time for people who want to buy the coins. Yes, it is always good to buy when the potential coins decreased a lot in the market, in this way, you can hold them for certain period of time in order to make the profit with your investment.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 12:45:25 AM
The cryptocurrency market is tremendous volatile. I think holdin - is not much powerful method here. The chart movements by using hours, even mins. you could have some profit only by way of holding surely promissing cash, like PTM. then again, actively buying and selling, or in order that they say, day trading, is plenty more powerful. there may be a large danger in day buying and selling but additionally a promise of tons larger profits.
Activity: 174
June 27, 2018, 12:35:22 AM
Hi so do people think it's worth learning chart tracking, technical analysis in order to sell and buy back Lower to increase my position. With all of these recent drops I feel I'm wasting opportunities because I've been told it's always better to hold. I value this strategy but would it not also be beneficial to maybe think about looking at some charts?

Now market are ready for recover. But it's your own risk, buy - sell - hold. I think 4 quarter will successful in 2018. But I can't teach you, because it's risk.
Activity: 12
June 26, 2018, 11:56:42 PM
It depends your investment
Some people would like to hold coins for long term. Some people want to sell a half of coins. I think people should set up own investment methods.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 08:53:01 AM
For my own strategy I will go with you.Hold in a long term if my coin if it is not profitable.If my coin is profitable then I sell it.Buy a token if the value is in a lower price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 03:58:36 AM
Sell and buy back lower obvious, but what if there is no option to buy back lower? And what do you sell it for?

Yes, it can be done but now this is not the best time for it. I suppose we must all concentrate on holding the crypto. Do not better sell any of your altcoins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 01:21:57 AM
I think all the same you need to hold on, and see, or rather to follow the future, what will happen, I think still your situation will not deteriorate, but only new information and new methods of action.
Activity: 994
Merit: 152
June 13, 2018, 12:47:11 AM
Currently in the month of June this bitcoin price is back down and is now in the range of $ 6,579 as well as Eth is currently in the $ 494 dollar range if you do not see that this is a good opportunity to buy and hold until the prices skyrocket again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 13, 2018, 12:42:55 AM
For me as a trader  if my coins goes down i will sell it and i do buy again if the price will falling so that i will avoid losing my capital. That are best thing we can do as trader sell if you have small profit then buy again if the price get lower.

Knowing that, few people can do this, so focus on analyzing and learning from the market, and you will succeed when you have analytics. Know that the market today is very difficult. but we never surrender.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
June 13, 2018, 12:32:17 AM
I prefer to hold, and in between if the price increases good reaching targeted price I just tend to sell and buy back at a lower price. Because each and every cryptocurrency used to fluctuate between time. So, once after selling surely we'll get chance to buy at a lower price.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
June 13, 2018, 12:22:20 AM
it will definitely go up again but no one knows when, the issue in this market is that no one can actually expect anything, i have seen analysis from the top world traders and signals from every single paid group, in this bearish market, all of them fail, it keeps going down so no one really knows what may happen next

the issue in this market is that no one can actually expect anything,

That is not an issue but rather that is actually normal because cryptos are really unpredictable. The value will only depend on demand and supply. If we are experiencing a dip then probably most people are selling off their coins but as soon as the value will go down , there were also people that get attracted to it in which case they buy at the dip and as a result we can now soon expect a certain increase on their value .

Those signals that you get from a pump and dump group arent also recomended to follow because  they cannot also predict on what will be the real outcome of the coins.
Activity: 62
June 12, 2018, 10:51:49 PM
it will definitely go up again but no one knows when, the issue in this market is that no one can actually expect anything, i have seen analysis from the top world traders and signals from every single paid group, in this bearish market, all of them fail, it keeps going down so no one really knows what may happen next
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 09:25:17 PM
Sell and buy back lower obvious, but what if there is no option to buy back lower? And what do you sell it for?
Activity: 95
Merit: 3
June 12, 2018, 07:37:01 PM
Hi so do people think it's worth learning chart tracking, technical analysis in order to sell and buy back Lower to increase my position. With all of these recent drops I feel I'm wasting opportunities because I've been told it's always better to hold. I value this strategy but would it not also be beneficial to maybe think about looking at some charts?

From my point of view, this is the best way to increase your capital, if you are confident in the project and its further growth. In addition, it is convenient for people who do not have a lot of funds for investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com
June 12, 2018, 07:28:23 PM
Although not mandatory, technical analysis by using graphics, of course worthy of study by anyone who feels involved in the field of cryptocurrency, because by studying it, we will know the movements that occur in detail and more specific again.
For me, HOLD is the last strategy when prices tend to decline, away from an increase in a long time.
copper member
Activity: 327
June 12, 2018, 07:03:23 PM

To save you from losses is to hold when the price goes down, and to gain profit, you can buy when the price falls because you can buy it cheaply.
Activity: 101
June 12, 2018, 06:49:14 PM
At a distance hodling is a best strategy. The main profit of it is unlosing your nerve cells if you give your brain a right direction
Activity: 238
Merit: 30
June 12, 2018, 06:36:10 PM
For me as a trader  if my coins goes down i will sell it and i do buy again if the price will falling so that i will avoid losing my capital. That are best thing we can do as trader sell if you have small profit then buy again if the price get lower.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
June 12, 2018, 06:29:01 PM

sell and buy back lower.
but tradeing want skills, if you can trade with lucky to, i think you willbe to the moon wery soon <3

it is an easy tips to say but difficult to do. we know that buying in a low state will be a big advantage when the price goes up, but we will not know when that low price is. all we can do is predict.

You are right and that is why I prefer to hold. I tried couple of time sell and buy back lower, but never got the perfect moment to do so and did not make so mu ch profit after all.
Pages:
Jump to: