Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or sell and buy back lower - page 6. (Read 1831 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 11
June 06, 2018, 01:11:55 AM
Few days ago I was like wake in my nightmare I've been holding my coins 3 months ago and without doing anything because all I know before is it's better to hold and hold but few days ago I was wake up in this nightmare those 3 months passed it's all wasted because I never increased my coins but only kept it, that was my bad. And today I am trying to trade and it is not easy but it's also difficult.
About 5% of traders on the market are successful at a long distance. It is very complex, intellectual, very nervous, exhausting work. When you get to a growing market, you might think that you are a very good trader. But as we saw, many traders lost a lot of money a couple of months ago. The market gave a slap to very many traders
You are right. The massive dump of the market in the last few months make all traders get loss include the proffesional trader so i would not said that trader even the expert one never loss their money in this crypto trading. So now we must prove how smart we use the condition to recovery our loss. Both strategy is worth the same for me.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 01:04:11 AM
That is the strategy in doing business in Cryptocurrency world.
But even if you do that, you will need a strong adhesion because sometimes in the face of Cryptocurrency market conditions you can sometimes feel panic and pessimistic.
Monitoring the price of Cryptocurrency and viewing the graph is one way to analyze what will happen after a price drop or a price increase.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 11:19:28 PM
Hi so do people think it's worth learning chart tracking, technical analysis in order to sell and buy back Lower to increase my position. With all of these recent drops I feel I'm wasting opportunities because I've been told it's always better to hold. I value this strategy but would it not also be beneficial to maybe think about looking at some charts?
I think if the coin you hold touches a low price, you should keep it until the price of the coin returns to a high price. I do not recommend you to sell the coins you hold at a low price because it will only cause harm and regret after you sell it. I know maybe we will all be panicked to see the coins we hold touch the low value but if the coins we hold have a good prospect. Believe that the coin will rise again if held constantly.
Activity: 294
June 05, 2018, 09:44:52 PM
I think you're sorry to see some altcoin at low prices and suddenly rise high. while you are holding an altcoin that has not gone up yet. if you have the capital, it is good to buy at a low price, but if your capital has run out, I suggest you keep your altcoin and stay patient. and wait for the price to come back again to the moon.
Yes I agree with this one patience is the key unless you have a lot of capital, if not I suggest learn as much possible about trading so you can make a perfect plan whenever you will make a trade to maximize your profit and minimize your losses in your all trades for sure your portfolio will be fine here. Goodluck.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 08:48:49 PM
To be honest i feel a bit mixed up. My strategy and analysis dont afford me to predict the price movement at the moment. Furthermore, we dont have any important good news for bullrun. So i`m waiting for the situation to get clear. Most of the news right now is just white noise.
Activity: 56
June 05, 2018, 08:13:25 PM
Hi so do people think it's worth learning chart tracking, technical analysis in order to sell and buy back Lower to increase my position. With all of these recent drops I feel I'm wasting opportunities because I've been told it's always better to hold. I value this strategy but would it not also be beneficial to maybe think about looking at some charts?
I would have bought coins by looking at developments and issues related to the coins, so I'm not just relying on charts alone
Activity: 178
June 05, 2018, 07:24:10 PM
Those who have not bought bitcoin, this will be the last chance to buy. Those who have bought it should keep it. I think the price of bitcoin will go up in June.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
June 05, 2018, 07:12:38 PM
Sell  and use it to buy those cheap coins with low market cap which has the potential to grow after 5 to 10 months of holding it. For now the coins that are worth holding  are bitcoin,ethereum, eos, credits and ipsx.
Activity: 168
June 05, 2018, 06:50:17 PM
When price are high, hold more till its the highest then sell and wait for it to dump then buy again and hold. But with this strategy you must be very careful and focused and be able to use your guts. I' ve been successful with this but i also consider technical analysis and charts. I also monitor  as often as i can to understand the market strategies that best suit for my investments.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
June 05, 2018, 06:46:15 PM
For me as a trader  if my coins goes down i will sell it and i do buy again if the price will falling so that i will avoid losing my capital. That are best thing we can do as trader sell if you have small profit then buy again if the price get lower.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Kerja Cerdas
June 05, 2018, 06:41:44 PM
sometimes it is necessary for us to sell the assets and then buy them back at a cheaper price.
But it all depends on our trading management. I recommend to all beginner traders before starting trading, you must first have trading management, so risk of bankruptcy can be avoided.
Currently a lot of all the tutorials or references making trading management on the internet, you can search it through google.
Activity: 206
June 05, 2018, 06:20:18 PM
The fundamental truth we have to follow in trading is selling them when the price is very high and buy them when their prices are low.
But people will differently when they approach trading, instead of buying them at low, they will start buying them at very high and start thinking crypto is a shady one. When we are doing we have to follow some strong ethics in order to control ourselves.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
June 05, 2018, 06:07:12 PM
I think you're sorry to see some altcoin at low prices and suddenly rise high. while you are holding an altcoin that has not gone up yet. if you have the capital, it is good to buy at a low price, but if your capital has run out, I suggest you keep your altcoin and stay patient. and wait for the price to come back again to the moon.
Activity: 206
June 05, 2018, 06:05:26 PM
The cryptocurrency market is super volatile. I suppose holdin - isn't much effective strategy here. The chart moves by hours, even minutes. You can have some profit only by holding really promissing coins, like PTM. On the other hand, actively trading, or so they say, day trading, is much more effective. There is a big risk in day trading but also a promise of much bigger profits.
Activity: 170
June 05, 2018, 05:29:00 PM
If you can see a pretty clear sign, that it goes lower, surely it is better to sell, and buy back, when cheaper. But good trading skills are needed for that.
Activity: 269
Merit: 1
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
June 05, 2018, 05:04:04 PM

Right now I choose to hold because I think it is still time to hold, I believe for the future the market can improve and I will be patient to get the benefits that I target.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
June 05, 2018, 04:48:06 PM
Until February 2018, the best option was hold. Now the market has a lot of new coins that pour all the investment.
Activity: 560
June 05, 2018, 04:13:39 PM
To actively manage their investments and not be in a situation where your investment in alcony made the most minimal peaks, it is necessary to analyze the situation and the stock market as a whole.
Generally, it is very difficult to do the analysis, especially that everything turned out effectively. in any case, you can pay attention to the rating of altcoyin, and thus avoid the risk.
Activity: 378
June 05, 2018, 03:48:27 PM
To actively manage their investments and not be in a situation where your investment in alcony made the most minimal peaks, it is necessary to analyze the situation and the stock market as a whole.
Activity: 112
June 05, 2018, 04:40:13 AM
If you have the willingness to study the technical side of the charts it will be huge advantage. You can anticipate quick profits and prevent loses. But the technical analysis is for the experienced traders and it molds years by years so it is not gonna be easy.
Pages:
Jump to: