Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 106. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 10
🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥
March 29, 2018, 09:19:39 AM
The best thing to do right now is to hold in order you to have a big profit and dont worry wait for the price to become stable.
I thinking so about this.
Waiting for best, as I think. So, be patient and hodl your coins for price up.
Ethereum has a big chance to pump. It has decrease so much, so have potential for pumping.
Activity: 476
March 29, 2018, 09:06:50 AM
The best thing to do right now is to hold in order you to have a big profit and dont worry wait for the price to become stable.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
phun.io - The Social Gambling Game
March 29, 2018, 08:23:23 AM
Still in a bear market, all coins are down. I would HOLD and wait for the bull run coming up. Just remember, when you are selling someone is buying.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 07:40:51 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

This is not the time for any actions. Some days before prices were in green today we see like they are going down again. I don’t know what will be tomorrow. Maybe the price will rise but that’s not for sure.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
March 28, 2018, 02:22:05 PM
If you are not experienced enough and do not have much knowledge about the cryptocurrency market that you need to hold the acquired coins. Over time, you will learn to recognize the periods in which to buy and which to sell. But for now,  prices fell and only need to wait when the cryptocurrency market again will go to growth to sell your coins at a profit.
Experienced crypto currency traders are not afraid of such market falls as they are now. The same situations have happened in the past and the market has always recovered. I also advise you to wait for the market to recover and not to sell coins, of course if the coins have prospects.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1361
March 28, 2018, 04:11:46 AM
I think you shouldn't sell if you are in full negatives as it already went full deep downhole. I am expecting to see huge backup recovery following bitcoin pump in 6 months or something.
Activity: 238
March 28, 2018, 03:51:03 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

Don't sell if you are loss at the moment. wait until recover your money. Then sell and buy some price coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
March 28, 2018, 03:20:49 AM
If you are not experienced enough and do not have much knowledge about the cryptocurrency market that you need to hold the acquired coins. Over time, you will learn to recognize the periods in which to buy and which to sell. But for now,  prices fell and only need to wait when the cryptocurrency market again will go to growth to sell your coins at a profit.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 03:17:20 AM
the market has strongly subsided. I personally have lost a lot already since I have most of the lies in ETH and it has already fallen by more than half. But I still do not sell. I am sure that there will be further growth
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 03:13:37 AM
You should decide at your own, no one can know when the price will grow up or fall. And you should have your own strategy. There is one great truth that I recently understood: "Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful". Based on this, I began to build my own strategy, it is a pity that I did not understand these words before.
Activity: 262
March 28, 2018, 03:09:23 AM
in my opinion before you sell. clay altcoin prospect that it could first bounce back or not, then when you may sell, try to sell at a higher price than the price you buy the altcoin. so my advice good luck and help
Activity: 392
March 28, 2018, 02:59:00 AM
I prefer to sell your coins if the price is big is either you hold or lose profits and also hold bitcoin as of now we know that the bitcoin price is small but don't worry it will raise once more again
Activity: 336
March 28, 2018, 02:56:06 AM
If you sell the coins you hold now, I think it will become useless because you have now an two options hold or wait until the rising up price will start again or you sell it but think carefully.if you sell it in the price like now, you think you'll earn big? No. You can't earn big because the price of all coins now are in dropping so i suggest to you that only hold all of coins until the market are good again
I have the same investment strategy for today, what's the point of selling for a penny krypto coins now? It is better to wait ...
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
March 28, 2018, 02:54:08 AM
If you sell the coins you hold now, I think it will become useless because you have now an two options hold or wait until the rising up price will start again or you sell it but think carefully.if you sell it in the price like now, you think you'll earn big? No. You can't earn big because the price of all coins now are in dropping so i suggest to you that only hold all of coins until the market are good again
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 02:53:07 AM
no need to sell it just hold the coins you have for several months or years,and do not panic with falling prices ignore negative news about crypto maybe you will feel calm in holding a coin,and if enough funds then buy again at a cheap price to pursue your losses, but that's just my experience and you can try.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
March 28, 2018, 02:50:56 AM
I think that the best choice will now be to wait, since the currency is now very volatile, so we have to wait until the end of the storm, I hope that soon everything will become clear.

Just wait till next month to decide better Smiley
Cryptocurrency is filled with uncertainty so when you are sure why to lose by selling now. your most important needs are met
Activity: 126
March 28, 2018, 02:49:36 AM
You have to wait, you already lost anyway if you sell now
Activity: 378
March 28, 2018, 02:49:25 AM
In my suggestion it's better to hold than to sell in low price, Wait for the right time to sell it.
Activity: 70
March 28, 2018, 02:46:48 AM
Its already too late, you have two options. One, hodl the coins and wait until they bounce and turn back. Second one is hold the coins and wait for the price reach the most bottom, if you have extra money buy more and averages with the previous price, this will grant you advantages when the price goes up.
Activity: 84
March 28, 2018, 02:45:15 AM
I think it's better to hold because when you sell that you can't get more coins like when you hold on you can get more coins .It will continue to help you
When you sell it you will regret when you see the price back up
Jump to: