Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 110. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 07:28:43 PM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

HOLD for now, the price is quite low these days, we should hold and wait a little longer til the price is going skyhigh again, don't worry too much, because the price will increase again soon, just wait until may or june.
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
March 26, 2018, 07:27:25 PM
For now its just a normal to down a price of altcoins. Be patience when  hold your coins. Dont panic selling.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
March 26, 2018, 07:21:47 PM
i think better hold , or sell half , so you have usd and coin , because the g2 confereence most country just accepct bitcoin and i think the price will recovery
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 07:00:14 PM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
As far as I know, Bitcoin  is now the world's most valuable electronic currency, and it is also a virtual currency with frequent volatility fluctuations, fluctuating fluctuations and rapid, even Bitcoin exchange rates fell by half and then went up again, sometimes higher than a few days later. Because of this trait, many of the currency investors are getting rich quickly from investing in Bitcoin, mostly with a cheap buy, which they think they buy when Bitcoin prices down and wait for prices to rise sell out to eat the difference. So why are you selling at this point?
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
March 26, 2018, 06:58:27 PM
Never sell your coins at loss price, hold and see that your coin will make you some good amount of money
Activity: 238
March 26, 2018, 06:55:55 PM
In my opinion, the price of Bitcoin is better at this time. If you really need money,  you can sell if you can arrange, you keep it for a while you will be more profitable.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
March 26, 2018, 06:49:22 PM

you should hold your token and wait to increase because this month of march all coins down the price in the market. my coin holding now is decrease almost 60%down so i wait until the price of my token pump again..
Activity: 224
March 26, 2018, 06:41:15 PM
Sorry if you have your cash kind of trapped,a lot of us are in similar position,a large bag of altcoins we bought at ICOs and from already traded coins in the market and they seem to be falling daily in value.And are face with the dilemma of whether to sell now and then buy them back later,.The problem is we can not really tell for certain when the market will recover.Most times,it is in a flash.I personally try not to look at coin market cap every minute to save me the emotional trauma.I have decided to HODL until the market recovers,It will eventually,I just pray it does soon enough,i am counting on it.HODLERS should have a big heart.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
March 26, 2018, 06:40:14 PM
In this case, the market is down meaning if you sell now you will lost profit so better to hold and wait for up trend again , patient is a virtue
Activity: 195
March 26, 2018, 06:37:02 PM
Whats the point in selling when you have already lost a great deal of your money? You might want to cut the lost, but how will you know when the price will start rising again. It might probably start rising the very moment you sell. So for me, i advice you to hold for at least another month or two.
Activity: 182
The stock photography revolution
March 26, 2018, 06:33:05 PM
If you only hold altcoins, then the advice is to exchange to BTC, ETH or USDT and then keep it better because I think altcoins bought from the ICO will take a long time to recover the rates due to the cryptos that depend on the price of BTC and ETH. So you should remember that it is always exchanged with BTC and ETH and hold.
Activity: 490
March 26, 2018, 06:25:55 PM
If u want to be in crypto that is time to hold. If u afraid to loose all of your real money and u feel youself timly man in crypto u must sell all of your coins.
Activity: 29
March 26, 2018, 06:20:05 PM
That depends on why you bought the coins. If you bought them to trade short term, then you may want to reevaluate your positions very frequently. However, if you bought them in support of projects that you believe in then don't worry, and don't let the market sentiment scare you away from projects producing real product.
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
March 26, 2018, 05:45:21 PM
news background is not very good! the market is now very unstable, I would hold, well, if you have coins that are in the plus then sell and buy something more promising!
Activity: 76
March 26, 2018, 05:11:40 PM
my advice you first market analysis, sell if bitcoin is in high price and hold when the price is low. this is to minimize losses that can get and make the opportunity to gain profits wide open.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
March 26, 2018, 02:47:32 PM
Stay alive and hold your altcoin, buy it again at the lowest price. It will reduce your losses.Bitcoin is now hard to predict, prices tend to fall and very difficult to rise.
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
March 26, 2018, 02:46:02 PM
you shouldn't invest more than you can afford to lose.
if you feel that you have a good grasp of the market(you probably dont, random things happen all the time),
then you could try to trade to increase your stack.

otherwise, if you buy at a certain price and just sell after a big loss, you don't believe it'll go up again?
if you do, then you shouldn't sell, and if you don't, then you shouldn't have invested in the first place
Activity: 120
Merit: 7
March 25, 2018, 05:09:02 PM
Man, that's what they call a panic sell. If you sell now, you obviously lose money. That's what all hamsters do when there's a correction on crypto market. Yeah, there's a little chance bitcoin will decrease but in long term, there's a pretty much higher chance that it will make x10 or x100, so you decide: lose money or win.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
March 25, 2018, 04:53:46 PM
Hello author! I say it 1000 times per second! Please be wise, attentive and create your own strategy! You never know what here is going on it reality you have some advises from unknown people! You know this is real hard job to be an expert or investment  financial analytic. It's necessary to make this analyze about your coins! Why you need sell it and why you need keep it. Who will buy your coins and why. What is an idea of project and team and you think they will growth up?
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
March 25, 2018, 04:48:06 PM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
First of all you need check again your choice of investment if they a real worth then you must hold it. To time when price will recovery.
Jump to: