Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 107. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 02:43:50 AM
Do not panic. In my opinion, during this period it is better to keep your coins and believe in growth. The price of my coins is now very low, and I will wait for the price that interests me.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
March 28, 2018, 02:40:13 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
Anyway, it is much better to hold it first if the price is still decreased. You can only help yourself it is your decision if you hold it or sell but as my advice be careful to what you do and think wisely.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
March 28, 2018, 02:35:51 AM
By looking at the current market conditions, i think it's better to hold the bitcoin or altcoin you have, because now the prices of all krypto are falling and this is not the right time to sell.
If you have a lot of money, precisely now is the right time to buy bitcoin or altcoin that has good potential, because it would be profitable.
My advice do not sell bitcoin now, because
surely someday you will regret it when see price back up.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 02:07:17 AM
For now you should hold it. Many people said that all altcoins and bitcoin will have a come back or it will regain the value last year December. Or maybe it will surpass the value last year and maybe our value expectations. In my rrsearch bitcoin and altcoins are just taking a break because of last years sudden increase. So maybe soon it will have a comebck on the market
Activity: 196
March 28, 2018, 02:00:49 AM

Think about your portfolio, I think that you can get rid of many altcones, personally I did so that I also had a lot of coins, and some of them I got rid of, because I do not see in them any further prospects.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
March 28, 2018, 01:42:58 AM
Why not hold it until it reaches back to the price where you bought it. It's really hard to deal with that kind of pressure and with the situation of the market is now is not in favor with your case. You should make choices right now that won't make you regret in the future, and you should have already known the things you're gonna up to when you first invested. I'm just positive that the market will recover like it always do because it is the nature of it.
Activity: 98
March 28, 2018, 01:27:19 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
Many altr coins price drop so that every altr coins investor have an loss. waiting for the good market when price up then try to recover. it will continue to decrease indeed it will rise again but it take time so we should wait for it. you will be better keep updated that latest information about the coins you have. use your strategy to choose hold or sell.
Activity: 231
March 28, 2018, 01:26:55 AM
you should NEVER EVER in a million years hold an altcoin that is dropping and hope it goes back. if you see a dump then sell as fast as possible before it is too late and then if you really think there is a possible chance for that altcoin to go back up (which there isn't for most of them) then buy back at the bottom. but never hold an altcoin...

what if I open the orders 2x or 3x from the price to earn profit and then left them(don't have to watch ever single time). Is there any chances to get the price? because sometimes I got a few token but the exchanger has a minimum order to sell.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
March 28, 2018, 01:15:11 AM
now it's too late to sell. it's a panic for those who buy.
if not sold 2 months ago then hold it Cool
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 09:45:46 PM
better you hold it I think even your sale may still be a loss yet gain profit holding back with capital confidence and patience will surely get profit in the future
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
March 27, 2018, 09:42:33 PM
Personally I have always made money by being a contrarian, when people are selling and prices are falling it is the best time to buy and when prices are rising and people are making wild predictions about future rises it is the best time to take profits.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
March 27, 2018, 09:26:27 PM

Hold the coin you have until the value will rise. It is not advisable to sell the coin right now since the prices of bitcoin is dipping. Do you think that if you will sell the coins you have, you will gain profit from it? Maybe yes, but only a little. Just be patient and hold it until the end of the year. That is the best time to sell altcoins because their price usually rise on that quarter. But make sure that the coin is not a dead coin.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
March 27, 2018, 09:19:40 PM
Hold if it's worth hodling. As of now it's better to hold because crypto coins now at the market is at low. There is no point of doubting and panicking due to continuous dip of crypto coins if you only choose those reliable and dependable coins like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, neo, dash, monero and ripple. Choose the coins that has potential to rise at the market and invest only when it is at a lower price then sell only when value price is at high. Then you will be profited and lots of earnings.
All the tokens that I bought in the fall fell below the price for which I took them. Now it's a little sad to look at your portfolio. Despite this, I'm not going to sell anything and I believe that in the future all investments will bring big profits.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
March 27, 2018, 09:16:32 PM
I think that the best choice will now be to wait, since the currency is now very volatile, so we have to wait until the end of the storm, I hope that soon everything will become clear.

Just wait till next month to decide better Smiley
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 09:14:26 PM
Hold if it's worth hodling. As of now it's better to hold because crypto coins now at the market is at low. There is no point of doubting and panicking due to continuous dip of crypto coins if you only choose those reliable and dependable coins like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, neo, dash, monero and ripple. Choose the coins that has potential to rise at the market and invest only when it is at a lower price then sell only when value price is at high. Then you will be profited and lots of earnings.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 08:01:33 PM
If you really need money then sell some of your coins by about 25-30% the rest hold. Soon the market will go up, so do not sell everything at once.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
March 27, 2018, 07:52:51 PM
How much did you invested? This is why many are giving tip to newbies that only invest what you afford to lose and as you invested this is the turnover that is very likely to happen for every investor. What are those tokens that you are holding from an ICO? If you sell, you can recover but not the original investment capital you got from your pocket. Why did you invest in the first place? To earn or to sell at loss?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
March 27, 2018, 07:48:50 PM
keep holding cryptos is here to stay, even if things doesn't turn around this year, next year or two years things will turn for good. it's better to wait for a little longer and enjoy for life.
Activity: 476
March 27, 2018, 07:39:37 PM
I am a 100% confident that Bitcoin and most of the alts will recover within the second half of the year or third quarter. This has been prevalent in the past years if you will check and study the trends. It is consistent that by June and July prices tend to hike. Then a partial drop, but then another surge towards the end of the year. So don't panic 'coz it will not do you any good. Just hold until the second half.
Activity: 196
March 27, 2018, 07:12:48 PM
At the moment we are in a really bad dip but always remember keep calm and hold because if you panic sell you will just loss and that's a bad thing to happen or you can also trade it to other stable coins. It depends on you just don't sell your altcoins all at once.
selling at this point is not a bad choice, holding too much will cause you idle investment so with this kind of market right now it depends on the analysis and perspective of the trader. There are people selling during 600 to 700 eth but right now they can buy a lot since it is much cheaper, who knows 460 is not the deepest price we could have this year in terms of ethereum's price.
Jump to: