Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 112. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 02:40:42 PM
crypto is constantly new developments in the world of money. prices on the market are changing instantly. I think these times are the holding times. Do not sell the market will rise.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
March 25, 2018, 02:40:28 PM
I think that the hardest times are already behind and now it will not be profitable to sell. It's worth to wait. But situation to each coin is different and some unperspective coins  is better to sell.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
March 25, 2018, 02:38:44 PM
never sell your coins in loss, hold for at least end of this year or when bitcoin gets stable. you can add more coins to your portfolio meanwhile
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
March 25, 2018, 02:38:12 PM
Never ever sell at loss. If you believe in your altcoin and the think it has potential in the future, just hold it. Unless you're holding a dead coin or shitcoin. Pump and dump is normal in cryptoworld.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
March 25, 2018, 02:37:51 PM
It all depends on the situation you are in, if you need money, then it's better to sell, of course, but if you understand that money is not needed yet and you can wait, then it's better to wait, this is my personal opinion, .
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Future of Security Tokens
March 25, 2018, 02:34:30 PM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

Keep your coins 1-2 years and then you will make good money. You do not need to sell your coins in the recession of the market, it's a market, it's growing or falling. Everything has its time!
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
March 25, 2018, 02:33:34 PM
your money, but asking some one you not know to advise you ?!?!
if you bought them at ICO, so almost of them brought you profit, right?
anyway, I think you should sell all the coin that got profit yet and wait, observe the market for few weeks.
Merit: 13
March 25, 2018, 02:23:04 PM
If you urgently need money then you can sell some. Well, if you want to sell because their price is going down, I think this is not the right choice. Without risk, there is no profit. As the saying goes, "Nothing ventured, nothing gained."
Activity: 182
March 25, 2018, 02:09:15 PM
I think that the best choice will now be to wait, since the currency is now very volatile, so we have to wait until the end of the storm, I hope that soon everything will become clear.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 02:03:38 PM
this is not the best time to sell, its the best time to buy. unless, of course, you really need the money. or if the coin is not promising, it is better to sell it. a good altcoins to keep
Activity: 35
March 25, 2018, 01:49:37 PM
I think you should hold CZ very soon the market will be recover. Its take few months then it will be okay. It's only my opinion.
Activity: 70
March 25, 2018, 01:40:17 PM
I'm keeping it for now! The market has subsided and if I sell, I will lose my money! On the one hand, it's scary, but I hope for the best!
Activity: 168
March 25, 2018, 01:29:43 PM
Hold! At the moment I would just hold Bitcoins and Altcoins and wait a few months to sell these coins. After red, as usual the price will be in green again.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
March 25, 2018, 01:10:04 PM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
The recent weeks have been rough on both bitcoin and altcoin market, a lot of coins have been in the red for weeks now and there is no signe of them increasing anytime soon, so until bitcoin starts going up again i don't think that altcoins are a good investment right now, i think that you should hold and wait that is the wisest thing to do, i personally have exchanged all the coins that i got from icos to bitcoin, because these altcoins their price doesn't move or go up as much as the bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
March 25, 2018, 12:58:09 PM
If you can afford to take the loss now and invest in other options to get some profit in other trades, then sure you can take this route, otherwise I'd suggest to keep holding and wait for the time when you can actually make some profit.
Other wise option would be to buy more now and lower your average buy price so you can sell sooner when the price goes slightly higher of your average buy value so you do not face a loss.
Activity: 86
March 25, 2018, 12:47:20 PM
Before participating in the ICO, you need to read the roadmap of the project and understand when to expect significant events. As a rule, on the eve of the release of a finished product or other significant event, the price begins to rise and reaches the maximum value. That's when you should sell your coins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
March 25, 2018, 12:44:08 PM
If the situation was bad with specific altcoyins, we could consider selling them. However, here we are dealing with a general decline in the market. This means that when the market goes up again, your coins will also grow in value along with everyone. Therefore, in this situation, these coins should be retained and expected to increase the market.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
March 25, 2018, 12:37:06 PM
indeed for several weeks yesterday, all the coins have a drill even some drastic. but now also a lot of coins are back crawling up. so you do not have to worry. and I suggest you wait until the price gets better.
Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
March 25, 2018, 12:30:34 PM
If you are managing investment money and you do not have to spend it on everyday needs, it is best to keep the coins that you have. The ideal option is if you have reserves and now you can analyze the market and buy undervalued coins.
Activity: 45
March 25, 2018, 12:28:16 PM
if you think a coin that you have long held the price does not go up is also better you sell.
but if the price is lace and you do not get a better profit you hold it first until the price rises or not up to normal limits.
Jump to: