Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 113. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 105
March 25, 2018, 12:27:58 PM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

Depends on your trading strategy, if you think that your coin value will going down, then you can sell it in the market now and make a buy back once you think it was dip. There are several altcoins that is good for a long term and better to HODL than selling.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
March 25, 2018, 12:23:19 PM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

sell them know,and invest to other altcoin who have future like ETH and BTC. or u will get a bigger loss.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 12:18:35 PM

In my opinion, the right time for now is first hold the funds that have been invested. If there is still funds can be added more investment, because the price is good to buy alcoin or investment.
Later if the price has risen, we just let go or sell the funds we have invested.
Activity: 322
March 25, 2018, 12:12:16 PM
And indeed for now the price of ICO can not guarantee completely, meaning that with the fall of this bitcoin price becomes a big blow. coin / tokens that we have no price and everyone panicked to sell it. It's good you hodl first until the end of this month.
Activity: 364
March 25, 2018, 12:01:48 PM
In first place why you invest in crypto. ask your self why? If you don't believe what will be its use in the near future sell it now and regret later. So its better to hold your altcoin for years until the issue regarding cryptocurrency are settled.
Activity: 238
March 25, 2018, 11:50:23 AM
It depends on what types of Altcoins you are holding and as you said that you have purchased them in ICO so this means you have done research on those ICO before investing in those so use that research experience and decide what coin are good for long term and hold them and which you think are not worth holding sell them and buy the ones which are worth holding.
Activity: 737
Merit: 104
March 25, 2018, 11:45:53 AM
It is unknown that the price of Bitcoin will decrease or not. But my suggestion is to hold them. Don't be a panic seller. Good day will come very soon.
Nfp
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
March 25, 2018, 06:46:30 AM

Could you please determine what altcoins you're holding right now? So that we can help you with your problem. Because if the altcoins that you're holding are including to those shit coins, there's no reason to still holding with all of that. Because it will leads you to lose a lot of your money in the near future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
March 25, 2018, 06:25:25 AM

it is better to hold until you reach the ICO price of the coin you bought , by this you will be waiting for a couple of months but i can assure that waiting for the price is worth it , im currently holding a coin that for now is half of the ICO price so if it will reach the ICO price it will be worth it .
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
March 25, 2018, 06:24:34 AM
oh shit! please do not get too freaked out like that dude! things like that just haunt you. in my opinion, only fools are selling at times like this. keep calm and do not panic, the price will soon get better and will not continue to fall again. my advice, you should keep holding your coins until it's time to sell.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
March 25, 2018, 06:17:46 AM

It is too late now to cut some losses and if you are going to recover those losses you need to hold for a long time and don't worry prices will recover sometimes.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 06:17:36 AM

Cryptocurrency still at the low price in the market now.
I am sure that you won't get anything from selling it.
Just wait for a better earnings on the future. Just keep holding for now
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 25, 2018, 06:17:29 AM
all told me to hold him. I myself again hold his patience until the middle and also can until the end of this year the market is getting sad, be patient and try to think well
Activity: 100
March 25, 2018, 06:12:25 AM
I think only HOLD!
Activity: 319
March 25, 2018, 06:11:26 AM
If you loss already from investment then it is better to hold than to sell it with a very low price, consider it as a gamble if you invest, just trust the crypto token you hold because most of the crypto this time is on red, just wait until the market will turn to green again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 06:08:54 AM
Just HODL them bro if selling in your situation is a loss. I got some coins as well that i bought at higher prices and I am confidently waiting for its comeback. Its only a matter of time before it happens. Just be patient.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 06:07:19 AM
If your coin has a great value now, you can sell it. Check the market about the status of your coin. But if your coin has a low value, I would suggest you to hold it first and wait until the value of your coin increase for you to earn your profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 06:07:11 AM

I think it is time to invest. Wait to sell your coins and make new investments if you can. The best thing to do is to invest in each other. I trust my market.
Activity: 547
Merit: 110
March 25, 2018, 06:05:51 AM
I think you better not sell altcoin that you have because the selling price will be cheaper than your price at the time of buying. you should just hodl until the price back increases. because I'm sure bitcoin in mid 2018 bitcoin prices will increase again.
Activity: 183
Merit: 12
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
March 25, 2018, 06:02:59 AM
Dude, don't sell it now. Yes, it's a big chance that BTC go down and all alcoins too, but as you remember april and may were very good month for altcoins, so I'm waiting for big profit nearest future. For now the best strategy it's just hold coin, if they are really good, of course shit coins go down and down but if it Stratis or Cardano for example don't sell it. I did a lot of mistakes when sold coins at wrong time. Profit for all
Jump to: