Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 117. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 608
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 01:57:58 AM
I think it's not worth selling, because the current behavior of the market is manipulation and sharks want to purchase before the big start of growth Grin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
March 25, 2018, 01:14:56 AM
if the altcoin you are holding now has gone up from your initial purchase price, but if you believe in altcoin you can hold it while
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 12:39:58 AM
If the value of your coins right now has a big difference from the price you bought it with, hold. Always go for lower loss.
|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
March 25, 2018, 01:01:29 AM
Sell of the altcoins that you think are shitcoins and hodl the once that have increased in bitcoin value.

The market is pretty bearish now and since Bitcoin is mostly traded against many altcoins, a look at the USD price of your portfolio will seem as if it is losing value. What you should look out for are the alts that have increased in btc value from the time you bought at ICO.
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
March 25, 2018, 12:37:27 AM
Better to hold that coin if the value is very low. It's value takes time to increase and that is the time to sell it. But if your coin has high value now. Better to sell it than losing profit.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
March 25, 2018, 12:33:05 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
Pages:
Jump to: