Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 16. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 08:43:16 AM
Well, I think it will be better if you hold till when the market recover and the price of your altcoin increase but you can also sell some and buy back later if you have urgent need and also to be on a safer side.
Activity: 212
Merit: 15
August 02, 2018, 08:37:24 AM
I advise first of all not to panic. The market will soon recover. Now you just have to wait and it will give you a good profit in the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
August 02, 2018, 06:52:00 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

Better to hold it and wait until the money you invested will be back and don't try it to sell or else you can lose. In crypto you just have to take a risk and if you are true believer of that project, just wait until you get a nice profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 06:35:01 AM
I chose to hold at the moment as the prices do not suit me very much and will not cover my expenses for the purchase
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
August 02, 2018, 06:28:31 AM

Let me support you. The market is ready to open the door to the green zone. It was on the bottom many months, and now most of the coins will start to gain. That is why  it is better to hold.

Also selling now will not make any senses as those who have bought at higher rates will sell in a loss and then when market recovers they would feel so bad that they lost the money making opportunity. SO rightly said unless you require money then only sell it else keep holding and buy more.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
August 02, 2018, 06:18:48 AM

Let me support you. The market is ready to open the door to the green zone. It was on the bottom many months, and now most of the coins will start to gain. That is why  it is better to hold.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 03:43:13 AM
Maybe it is a discourse.
But I still believe if Altcoin will rise in price and of course, Bitcoin will also rise.
Now is the time that proves that Cryptocurrency is growing rapidly so if Bitcoin's current price drop does not mean tomorrow Bitcoin will fall in price, it is not that easy Bitcoin is falling in price.
Therefore, first check it before making a point.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 03:21:01 AM
I think it's good to wait until altcoin's price increases.I think Bitcoin's price will cross $ 22000 by the end of this year.Altcoin prices will rise by the end of this year.So it's good to hold it now.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 31, 2018, 02:22:25 AM
Selling coins in 2018 is a pity, I know that the market is falling, but then they will recover, for a long time or a short time no one can know. so patiently waiting is still best
Activity: 345
July 31, 2018, 12:49:38 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
I do not think you should resell the altcoin you are holding. A true investor is someone who understands the nature and potential of the altcoin they invest. They know it's going down in the future but they will use it to buy more, not sell it.
Holding a long time will help us to have a tremendous profit.
Activity: 80
July 30, 2018, 11:28:54 PM
for me, sold some , cause you need money to continue your life
and hold some, for trade  Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 10:43:15 PM
Do not take too long and also not too high in price achievement. now I myself always sell token when there is a market without hesitation to retake it because it is very risky
JNR
Activity: 585
@JNRcryptobox
July 30, 2018, 10:31:18 PM

just select a potential altcoins from your bag and hold it
do not even hold an altcoins without any development inside, because even the marketcap of crypto rising an altcoins without active dev will always down my friend
Activity: 77
July 30, 2018, 07:46:54 PM
If you now sell your crypto currency, then you are guaranteed to lose some of your funds. If you have time and you do not hurry, then wait until the crypto currency market is restored and you are back in profit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 151
July 29, 2018, 05:45:00 PM
You better hold it now, because the market will always fluctuate . you only need a little patience. At the same time, if we want to find profits, we can also trade. If the price of Bitcoin has decreased then the value of altcoin price will also decrease so this depends on the market conditions at the time

Activity: 532
July 29, 2018, 09:32:20 AM
If the coin goes down, I think you should keep the coin long, you should not sell at this point. If any coin increases to the desired profit, then sell. I always believe that the value of the Altcoin will grow strongly in the last months of the year.
t39
Activity: 742
July 29, 2018, 03:59:10 AM
So as to make a prediction token is not possible. I advise 50% to sell immediately, and 50% to leave and look at how the developers do their job. If the coin grows with each update, you can hold for a long time.
Activity: 966
July 29, 2018, 03:35:14 AM
You realize that it's hard to say how your coins will show themselves in the growing market. Many coins in the current situation can completely disappear, this is a good filter from poor-quality material. But I think if it's coins from top, then they will not go anywhere, but will grow.

Don't sell your coins in any case. Crypto market is at the very beginning of its development and most of crypto coins that now exists will become more powerful within the time. We will see it definitely.
Activity: 332
July 28, 2018, 07:30:03 PM
I think that now is not the time to sell coins, because the price is very low. Most likely the market will go up and it will be a good time for sale.
the current condition is not possible if to sell, it should not sell first, better kept first, later if the time is right new deh sell it is okay. we also wait for the price to rise slightly.
Activity: 182
July 28, 2018, 05:49:35 PM
You need to hold. Cryptocurrencys will go up.
Pages:
Jump to: