Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 20. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 06:54:13 AM
for now all coins are falling in price and preferably if you are stuck at an expensive price you just have to hold it until the price goes back up lest you sell it at the lowest price. because it will make you regret and lose money.
Activity: 336
July 14, 2018, 06:39:56 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

The best thing to do right now is holding since most of the coin price are decreasing so selling your coins are not totally worth it maybe you could just wait the price of coin your holding to rise so you can earn a lot of profits.

Right now, when the situation on the market is not stable, better choose the holding strategy. In this case, you will not lose anything and wait until your tokens will grow.
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
July 14, 2018, 05:10:00 AM
hold is the best policy and realistic, because now the market is in low condition and not in a good position. maybe in the future if market conditions are good we can sell to get maximum results.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
July 14, 2018, 04:56:45 AM
Those waiting on this market will win. You should learn patience for it. If you do not, you will lose. The money in his hand disappears into the day.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
July 14, 2018, 04:51:05 AM
Now that the price of altcoin is low, selling it will mean that you will loose a lot of money. Just be patient and hold your coins for a while till the prices go up, then you sell them.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 04:27:57 AM
Sell when you get a profits that is the only time when you sell on crypto. Hold until it gets to a satisfying market price and when your investment is out of nowhere to an ICO project move on and find another potential ICO to get back what you loss.
Activity: 46
July 14, 2018, 04:23:08 AM
f the altcoin you are holding now has gone up from your initial purchase price
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
July 14, 2018, 04:16:09 AM
If market always going down, little wait and buy more coins or fluctuation is exist on the market you should try to buy from deep, sell from top. 
Activity: 28
July 14, 2018, 02:32:16 AM
In this bear times, holding is the best alternative we have. Sometimes we hold coins and they are down due to bloodbath but the best choice is to hold till the bull race comes up again.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 14, 2018, 01:17:02 AM
if you really trust what you are holding right now i believe you will hold until you recover whatever your losses is. I believe for you to realize that this market is too young to just disappear or be crashed if that's what you are thinking right now. HODL and be a winner bro/sis, market will be recovering for sure and that's a fact for you right there.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
July 13, 2018, 11:28:08 PM
I advice you not to find an advice here Smiley just do your own research
it will be better than you ask like this. good luck!
I think this forum is also helpful, at least here you can find different advice and it's alright to make further research but this forum
should be one of the references as it has been existing for so long and we have experience and trusted members here who are actively helping the newbie.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 13, 2018, 11:09:23 PM
I advice you not to find an advice here Smiley just do your own research
it will be better than you ask like this. good luck!
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 11:02:42 PM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
Based on my ICO project investment experience. When its floor price is lower than the price of ICO, it will be forever lower than the price of ICO. So I recommend selling them at a lower price and accepting losses. because they will not be able to recover. Currently the new ICO projects will not be able to compete with the big altcoin now so the recovery seems unlikely.
Activity: 110
July 13, 2018, 10:59:31 PM
If it were me, I'd forget about it, and enjoy a holiday or a trip to wait for the market to recover.
Sell it now, it's a bad idea
Activity: 270
July 13, 2018, 10:26:53 PM
I advise first of all not to panic. The market will soon recover. Now you just have to wait and it will give you a good profit in the future.
Activity: 84
July 13, 2018, 09:49:36 PM
nowadays the market goes down, so there may be no point in selling. I still agree with that when some months, and perhaps weeks, boom will begin. after which we can sell our cash at excessive charges.
Activity: 161
July 13, 2018, 08:56:13 AM
Just a friendly tip for you my friend base on my experience if you don't know where would you put your money after you sell you bags of altcoin it will be hard and disappointing.
If your planning for a buy back check your risk reward ratio if you can do possible gains in buying back but if you will sell in this current market. the markets is starting to squeeze in it will be hard in your part
because you will always check the price Smiley
Future Tip my friend we always have a market cycle kindly anticipate and your problem most probably be solved 
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
July 13, 2018, 07:45:24 AM

Best strategy right now is to hold your coin for a moment and wait for the price to come up , selling is not advisable because you can only sell your coin for a cheap price and that is considered as profit loss.
1DC
Activity: 448
July 13, 2018, 07:20:08 AM

The best thing to do right now is holding since most of the coin price are decreasing so selling your coins are not totally worth it maybe you could just wait the price of coin your holding to rise so you can earn a lot of profits.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 06:36:01 AM
Everything depends on your aims and type of coins. I am the supporter of holding because it encourages confidence in me choices and I can be sure in the result.
Pages:
Jump to: