Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 23. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 702
Merit: 251
July 03, 2018, 07:22:50 AM
I agree that it is difficult time for cryptocurrency. It falls down. But I believe that bitcoin will rise, so all altcoins also will rise. So that's way, in my opinion it is better to hold your altcoins. Than you will have more profit from it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 12:02:12 PM
I think you should hold because the price go down so deep like now. Just wait it to comeback at it price or go up and sell it. Then wait it again to go down to buy some again. That is one of the basic that I do now in trading.
Activity: 125
Merit: 2
July 02, 2018, 11:57:24 AM
This is a very bad season to sell. The market is currently bleeding and it will be good you hold on to selling now until the market gains grounds again. On the other hand, if you think the value of your coins are higher then the ICO price and hence you have made some profit, you can choose to sell it now. Half a loaf is always better than none.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 11:44:00 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

Better to wait because the market is unpredictable, save your coins, and wait for the market to improve. This panic can surely pass and will come back with a high price.
Activity: 693
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 10:33:20 AM
recently really went down sharply and many coins lost almost 50% of their price. yesterday, prices began to set a little bit and while the movement is in the side ranges. therefore, it is better to wait for the market to make such decisions.
Selling on this market situation will surely brings to loses because market is all red and bitcoin seems not still recovering from its downfall, so as for me its not advisable to sell, try holding until market brings profit on your holdings no matter how long but never sell at lose and try not to panic on the situation, think that in crypto world change is only its permanent.
Activity: 181
July 02, 2018, 10:14:29 AM
recently really went down sharply and many coins lost almost 50% of their price. yesterday, prices began to set a little bit and while the movement is in the side ranges. therefore, it is better to wait for the market to make such decisions.
yes, now the market is still unstable so this is not the right time to sell coins because it will incur losses, it is now better to hold the coins until the market stabilizes again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 07:13:51 AM
Activity: 39
July 01, 2018, 03:19:24 PM
to add do what your gut tells you
Activity: 39
July 01, 2018, 03:13:05 PM
Sell bro if you need to
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 03:02:37 PM
I think holding will be a very good choice. The current market conditions are sluggish. I don't think this is a good time to sell, so you need to have enough patience to wait. I believe the bear market will not continue until the next bull market. Will receive great returns.
Activity: 112
July 01, 2018, 03:01:11 PM
For me i will advice you to hodl your coin because the market is low if you sell your coin now you will be on a great lost. I think best option for you is to hodl.
Activity: 266
July 01, 2018, 02:49:09 PM
Hold your coins and get rich in times))) the market will not die)
copper member
Activity: 364
July 01, 2018, 05:06:18 AM
Now you must hold! I think now we should not deny the fact that the market is starting to recover and grow, I hope that soon we will see new peaks again!

Whatever your choice holding or selling you can still profit. Meaning there is no losing in crypto. By holding you can have a higher profit.
Activity: 182
July 01, 2018, 04:54:09 AM
In the current encryption market, I suggest that you do not sell your cryptocurrency. Because of this you will lose a lot. You can continue to buy some in this market, or continue to keep your cryptocurrency. Wait for the market to pick up.
Yes, it seems that now large players have squeezed the crypto market in a vice and squeezed out small players in order to buy their coins at a very attractive price. It looks like everything is done just for this. Anyone who can survive this, he will get a good profit from his investments in the future, when the market will recover.
Activity: 210
July 01, 2018, 01:48:16 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

Maybe as for the current status of price of cryto it is much better if you will hold it now than selling it in the market at a low price...  Why you will listen to those who are a panic seller...  Altcoin has an opportunity to rise and as well as bitcoin...  So as fkr today it is good if you will hold it and wait for the price of altcoin to soar high....
Activity: 86
July 01, 2018, 01:40:30 AM
In the current encryption market, I suggest that you do not sell your cryptocurrency. Because of this you will lose a lot. You can continue to buy some in this market, or continue to keep your cryptocurrency. Wait for the market to pick up.
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
July 01, 2018, 01:32:24 AM
If feel the ICO you have invested is good than its better to hold as market is being manipulated hugely by whales and they are creating FUD. Because this Video small investers are  making panic decision and exiting market by selling their asset in losses. Whales are taking advantage of this panic decision and buying more. Wait for the market to recover soon we can see bull run. If you sell and exit now you will regret later.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
July 01, 2018, 01:18:17 AM

I have told about it few times yet I am great holder, I hold my coins for more than year and I have some profit from it. I don’t see any reasons to quit. It would be much better to find new coins to hold.
Activity: 126
July 01, 2018, 12:36:52 AM
Whether to hold or sell, the specific time I think is still based on the market conditions at that time to decide. For example, this year's encryption market, I think it is very suitable for investment.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 12:27:00 AM
I think when you have a bitcoin or altcoin the good way now is just hold wait for the value is up of altcoin or bitcoin that my suggestion to you and to other just hold now and when up the value sell it make a good decision.
Pages:
Jump to: