Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 22. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 03:44:18 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

Hodl is what I do to my tokens. I feel bad because all the tokens value get down. I really think that if I sell it now it will surely be loss and I dont want this to happen so I decide to hold it until it come back to its original value.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 03:40:21 AM
Now you do not worry, you should hold them, during this time is the best option for you.
Activity: 322
July 08, 2018, 02:02:19 AM
hold a little cryptocurrency to understand what it really is and watch its growth. this is the only way you can understand whether you need to invest
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 07, 2018, 06:32:45 AM
Can i ask what altcoin is that, i mean what's your basis on investing?. are you really fond of their fundamentals or the project itself. If you do well you must be really put your trust on that said ICO. well if that's the case i suggest you watch out for their incoming developments by using the roadmap as your guide. With that you can easily know if you are still going to HODL or sell for good.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
July 07, 2018, 06:30:05 AM
I believe that it is unwise to sell your funds at a loss. I think it is necessary to wait for the next growth of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 322
July 07, 2018, 06:25:26 AM
At the moment, selling coins is at least just silly, the only adequate reason for selling cryptocurrency today - if you don't have anything to eat. To sell it was necessary in January, now simply hold your portfolio safe, forget about this money for six months or a year, let's hope that during this time the market will unfold.
Activity: 102
July 07, 2018, 04:49:13 AM
How many cottage coins did you buy at the price? From the recent market trends, you can do this (sell now, wait for the low to buy), because the price of Bitcoin and ETH is still falling!
Activity: 84
July 07, 2018, 04:30:55 AM
What coins do you have? Currently the market is unstable, I think HODL is the best option but it is also quite risky and you can lose more of your assets,
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
July 07, 2018, 04:24:24 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
I woul suggest you to sell all that you think a shitcoins,and hold the other,never sell it when the price is not your desired amount. Through by hodling your altcoins for long period of time,a big chance of earning more profits is always there.
Activity: 392
July 07, 2018, 04:11:06 AM
I think it is better to keep the coin to its final height and only then sell. the only way you can earn and continue to invest while making a profit
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
July 05, 2018, 08:45:18 AM
Holding is a good variant to get an income. Selling or trading will help you to have a profit for the short term projects. It depends on your aim.
He is aiming to make profit, so best solution is to hold and wait, selling now will cause him to lose money if he holds prices could increase and he could make profit.
Good days will come it is only matter of time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
July 05, 2018, 08:13:15 AM
Holding is a good variant to get an income. Selling or trading will help you to have a profit for the short term projects. It depends on your aim.
Activity: 308
July 04, 2018, 04:34:01 PM
definitive hodl !

next few years will be a great time to earn lot of money !

we are going to hold our coins for the next 4 years

thanks

Activity: 71
July 04, 2018, 02:31:17 PM
I'll say hold now that the market is down holding is good but if at all you want to sell, selling part and keeping part would be advisable. Am currently holding  privcy cos I believe the market will rise up again but nevertheless the choice of holding or selling is yours.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 02:25:04 PM
I agree that it is difficult time for cryptocurrency. It falls down. But I believe that bitcoin will rise, so all altcoins also will rise. So that's way, in my opinion it is better to hold your altcoins. Than you will have more profit from it.
so true. better holding than selling, because now this market condition again is not good. and if you want to wait patiently then the profit you will want it will be immense
Activity: 57
July 04, 2018, 02:17:52 PM
if i were you i would hold because it's down trend ... if you want to earn more profit you must keep hold your coin until for uptrend ...   don't get panic and sell in a minus... for me I just hold andwait until the market will fully recover,
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
July 03, 2018, 09:49:00 AM
this time will be a bear market . if it is a potential coin . now you can sell it . then buy it again , waiting for a lower price . if you don't have trading skills , you'd better hold it all the time , until the bull market .
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 09:13:57 AM
recently really went down sharply and many coins lost almost 50% of their price. yesterday, prices began to set a little bit and while the movement is in the side ranges. therefore, it is better to wait for the market to make such decisions.

hodl.
hodl until you need money.
now every alt is nearly 90% of its january value.
for that i guess eveyone is at least 50% loss.

until x2 hodl
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 07:32:17 AM
Do not sell! Growth began and your purchased altcoyins will grow with Bitcoin! Now many people have big losses, do not panic!
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 07:27:53 AM
It is advisable to keep holding this coin till the market recover from the bear because that is when you can make profit as the price value of most coin will rise. This fall is only temporary and the bull period will come soon.
Pages:
Jump to: