Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 26. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 06:32:15 AM
Just keep holding if you don't need the money yet, I doubt the market will go any lower than $5k roughly.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 06:24:19 AM
if you do swing trading or daily trading, you could sell them for now and buyback in later day when the price is good enough for you to buy. if you long time holder, it is best to stand still and buy more. that is what i could suggest.
copper member
Activity: 546
June 27, 2018, 05:20:47 PM
I will advice you hold on to the altcoin you have and not sell because of the decrease in price whatsoever but instead buy more altcoin to hold for future sale. The major determinant of the fall in price of the altcoin is the eth which I believe still have a strong probability of becoming a force to reckon with in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 05:13:59 PM
I think you should continue to hold your currency. The market is picking up. I think this is a good start. I believe that the market will soon enter the bull market, and then the currency you hold will also rise. I hope you can hold on.

I think it is worth keeping everything at least until the end of this year, then I think there will be a great decline in the market, which will last a long time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 03:15:47 PM
I think you should continue to hold your currency. The market is picking up. I think this is a good start. I believe that the market will soon enter the bull market, and then the currency you hold will also rise. I hope you can hold on.

I don't think so. South Korean financial regulators have amended the anti-money laundering rules applicable to domestic electronic money exchanges, requiring local banks to tighten supervision over the bank accounts involved. As Japan, Korean and China are the largest virtual currency trading countries, the news will keep the market down for a long time.
Activity: 568
Merit: 18
Goldeth.io
June 27, 2018, 02:59:22 PM
In my opinion, you better keep your token sales first friend, wait for a very high price you just sell, because the position of token that you have very low price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
June 27, 2018, 02:56:12 PM
Activity: 126
June 27, 2018, 01:40:33 PM
We can not make sure whether to hold or pause, on the grounds that essentially when we settle on a choice we should take a gander at the conditions. without taking a gander at the circumstance then we can not do the examination and I believe it's only a wagered. By doing the examination and the circumstance that exists then we can likewise settle on choices fittingly. Tragically that when we settle on the wrong choice we can take the wrong energy and it will hurt every one of us.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 07:05:04 AM
I think that a lot depends on what exactly you are holding. The reasoning for each coin is very different. I would not sell the Ethereum or Bitcoin now. Because this time the price of more altcoin are going down. This happen because of bad news that featuring on line and other TV network. But in my opinion it will recover again in the next days or next months. So it is better to hold and wait for the right time. When the price of altcoin are getting higher and it can reach the price that you are expected for. So it is the time to sell your bitcoin.
Activity: 98
June 27, 2018, 06:56:52 AM
I think now is on a downward trend, either altcoin or bitcoin is very bad for investors. but I think this is just a cycle .. so if I may suggest to you better you hold your coin and sell it at the right moment
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
June 26, 2018, 08:58:57 PM
I think market will continue the bear run little bit more , but I think it's late to sell now so I prefer hold till you get a profit
I think this will be the last dip as it's already down right now.
Please let us be strong so we will never sell at a big loss, the market will recover and the patience will be happy in the end.
Last year was good but the rise has come in the later part of the year.
Activity: 179
June 26, 2018, 06:21:58 PM
I think market will continue the bear run little bit more , but I think it's late to sell now so I prefer hold till you get a profit
Activity: 138
June 26, 2018, 12:34:39 PM
well if you bought that altcoin at high price then sell it but if you bought it at low then hold it because the price might rise up more.
Activity: 124
June 26, 2018, 11:33:40 AM
try to learn to be patient. do not sell if loss. hold your altcoin until you get a profit. I prefer to restrain from loss
Activity: 61
June 26, 2018, 11:31:06 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

Yes, holding is the best choice when our money goes down. Be patient, I believe The market will rise again. Lets see.
Activity: 6
June 26, 2018, 11:24:18 AM
Hold to uptrend .  I dont see reason selling now, better wait and got profit, or loosing now all.
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 09:49:18 AM
I consider that we need to wait and believe. Of course, that the increase of the crypto foreign money after its very strong fall may be long. however the whole thing will go back to their circles, it is for positive. I assume that by way of the end of the summer time the market will nearly get better and we can calculate the profit.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
June 26, 2018, 09:48:57 AM
If you really need money, then better sell some of your savings. The market is very unstable now.
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
June 26, 2018, 09:44:52 AM
 I can only say that you asked do your decision based on your own personality, if you are confident enough and if you will not die in case of overall lose you can continue on holding.
June 26, 2018, 07:42:28 AM
I think it's better to hold it first if you already have the funds and wait patiently until what you have to provide benefits for you because this is a time to hold not to release the funds we have and also believe the price will come back at a setabil price for give you or us a good profit
Pages:
Jump to: