Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 25. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 372
Merit: 100
The Organic Growth Token
June 28, 2018, 05:42:38 PM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
Sell those that are not that promising and those that are not having an active market value. Only hold those that are popular, having an active market value, and are potent to be bigger in the future. But if it is due to the market downfall, do not panic. Dumps are just temporary and the market will soon rise.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 05:38:32 PM
It is advisable to hold them for a while, now that the market is down, selling is wrong, on the other hand it would be nice to get more altcoins, and build a good portfolio for the future rise on the prices.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
June 28, 2018, 05:34:54 PM
If you really need to get some money then sell. If you want to get more profit hold as long as you want to. But there could be a trap that it was a scam coin
Activity: 56
June 28, 2018, 05:34:21 PM
sell everything!
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
June 28, 2018, 05:34:08 PM
if you want to be in crypto world you will keep.  It will too diffcult buy something when it will grow.
Activity: 118
June 28, 2018, 05:33:40 PM
Now is best time to buy not to sell, when market is red never sell anything just if u predict that they are going to fell more down than now so u can sell in that moment, but I think from now they cant go more down any altcoin or bitcoin,
Activity: 145
June 28, 2018, 05:30:17 PM
From my point of view before participating in any ICO, the potential investor needs to study carefully the white book and the road map of the project and to understand when to expect important actions concerning the project. It is known that the price, as a rule, have shift up when their considerable news and activity about the project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 05:28:47 PM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

I guess there's no sense in fixing the losses. Just close your portfolio for 6 months and purchase some at the bottom to bring down your losses after the market rise. It's very risky, but if you're confident, it's the best way to earn money!
copper member
Activity: 546
June 28, 2018, 05:25:30 PM
I know so many people at this cross road trying to decide which to do weather to sell or hold on to their altcoin. I must agree that alot of us are not happen with the way the market is at the moment but selling off in panic will not get us the desired profit we have always wanted. So why not hold on to the altcoin while hoping for a better future in the crytocurrency world.
Activity: 163
June 28, 2018, 05:19:54 PM
I never sold any altcoin with big lose if u have more than 50% lose dont sell this coin just wait till its going to move up and after that sell it, but if u have better idea or oppurtunity do it.
Activity: 107
June 28, 2018, 05:18:29 PM

Dont listened to them they are making a fud. It is normal that bitcoin or altcoin price will fall but eventualy it will return to his own price. Sometimes they pump on that so it will be good to hold you altcoin
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
June 28, 2018, 05:16:33 PM
You don't believe what will be its use in the near future sell it now and regret later. So its better to hold your altcoin for years until the issue regarding cryptocurrency are settled
Activity: 71
June 28, 2018, 05:14:27 PM
It is better to hold those altcoins with you for a while,  seems like, on general is not a good time to sell in case you have a build up portfolio, so you could try to get some more altcoins if you want and have more money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
June 28, 2018, 05:11:56 PM
If u have very big lose right now, dont sell any of your altcoins right now. Wait recovery because I dont think that market is going to be this much bad long time. As soon as recovery will come.
Activity: 229
June 28, 2018, 05:09:42 PM
I think you need to wait and not panic, by the end of the year the market should grow and all your coins will give you a good profit.
tembolee, if they fell heavily in value, what is the point of selling them without profit? you need to wait for profits, and profit - likes patience.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
June 28, 2018, 05:00:18 PM

it seems that we will have a lot of  blood in fornt of us in next few weeks or even months before we finally go out of this horrible bear market.

It seems that buying tokens in ICO is going very bad in most cases, there are only few projects recently which have given decent ROI.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
June 28, 2018, 04:57:18 PM
bitcoin prices are very difficult to predict and in 2018 will probably have prices that continue to fall at the beginning of the year but will surely soon recover and rise again so that by the end of the year may be repeated again as in 2017
Activity: 294
June 28, 2018, 03:55:18 PM
Now there is a dual game in the market if the price of Altcoin has increased after your purchase, then sell it, if it has dropped, then keep it. Adjusting to Bitcoin, Altcoin will constantly change its price.
Activity: 48
June 28, 2018, 03:46:29 PM
don't sell your coins... don't panic by looking market right now.. just hold your all coin until the bull market starts.. after that you will be able to earn more and more ...
Activity: 111
June 28, 2018, 11:25:19 AM
I am sure that now, in no case, you can not sell Bitcoin because there are already visible small changes in the positive side. I think that now you need to accurately keep and even buy more.
Pages:
Jump to: