Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 29. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 377
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 12:02:30 PM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
I think you should keep it until all the coins you have priced go up. If you sell at a low price, of course, you will incur losses and you can not benefit from the coins you have.
Activity: 177
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 11:16:45 AM
holding is the best decision when our cash is diminishing 'cause the market is exceptionally unstable which is if the cost goes down it doesn't mean it wil keep on decreasing in reality it will rise again however it requires investment so we should sit tight for it .for our cash and furthermore to recover our loses on it. Dont offer at lose continue holding 'cause you will laments in the event that you offer now then after day's or weeks the value rise and hop to ath esteem.
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 11:15:20 AM
determine your target in the future how if bitcoin has decreased so that you already have a step to anticipate with the planning that you set, this planning is very important in arranging finance that you have to minimize bigger losses again
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
June 24, 2018, 11:02:28 AM
Better to wait.Now the price is low, but in the future it will recover.Just keep your coins until they rise in value to avoid losses.
Many already do not perceive such words, because six months have passed and the situation has only become worse
Activity: 58
June 24, 2018, 11:02:09 AM
Hold of course.You just need to patient and wait until the December 2018.
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
June 24, 2018, 10:56:15 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

advice is a thankless task. You have to make any financial decisions on your own. It's your money. It all depends on whether you believe in the future of cryptocurrency. If not, feel free to sell. Remember the period of 2013-2017. Probably a repeat at any moment. It is hard to believe in the price of bitcoin at the end of the year more than 20K $. Not all major players entered the market, so the capitalization falls
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
June 24, 2018, 10:54:06 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

i confuse about your account is being downgraded. Maybe you mean your coin price is down ?
well, if the coin price is dropping, there is nothing you can do aside from keep holding. But if you want to sell, just sell your coin and buy other potential coins.
Activity: 84
June 24, 2018, 10:52:05 AM
Better to wait.Now the price is low, but in the future it will recover.Just keep your coins until they rise in value to avoid losses.
Activity: 63
June 24, 2018, 10:42:11 AM
I would like to suggest that you must hold your altcoins until the prices of crypto in the maket increased because it is just takes time for the prices to increase. Be patient to gain your profit which is worth holding. Bitcoin will increased in couple months or years for sure. My advice is to buy when its low and to sell when its high.
Activity: 365
June 24, 2018, 10:37:17 AM
Well there is a very good strategy that you should follow. When the price is dropping, invest all in Bitcoin or any other in the top 5 list like Ethereum, litecoin etc which have higher prices, but once the bullish trends starts then you should invest in the lov price coins. Now what happens with is that the high price only loose amount because you have big currency in short number so it only effect fewer coins but once its bullish you need to have more numbers in lesser price and even a little profit helps multiply your amount big time.
Activity: 119
June 24, 2018, 10:32:49 AM
If you now sell all your altcoins you will be at a loss. So if you have all altcoins in your financial portfolio that are promising, hold them.
Activity: 189
June 24, 2018, 10:30:33 AM
Long-term investors that hopes to see gains with minimal effort then treat them like stocks. HODL, hodl, hodl until the market picks back up, be it next week, next month, or in 2025. You're willing to get your hands dirty and have the time for it, then day trade. BTC and all the other coins, altcoins, and tokens are going up and down on the daily. The greatest opportunity here is for you to be aware of the market and the different tokens, read up on the news, do your technical analysis and your functional analysis. If you choose to take the latter, you'll be sure to experience some losses, but you'll feel more in-control of your finances. If you take the former, then just kick your legs up on the table, sip on your favorite beverage, and relax... the market's bound to pick up, eventually.
Activity: 238
June 24, 2018, 10:27:12 AM
if you think a coin that you have long held the price does not go up is also better you sell.
but if the price is lace and you do not get a better profit you hold it first until the price rises or not up to normal limits.
Activity: 144
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
June 24, 2018, 09:58:04 AM
I do not want to upset you, but you will lose all your money. The market is now at the stage of global decline. So, better sell what's left.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 09:55:59 AM
My suggestion should be Better to hold the coins if the value is very low, later if the next day the price is as you expect newly sold.
Activity: 107
June 24, 2018, 08:17:14 AM
Keep calm until you get rid of these altcoins you are still keeping your savings. Wait for growth, do not panic
Activity: 78
June 24, 2018, 08:01:20 AM
The best thing you can do now is wait. The whole market has suffered bad days, but the price is slowly starting to rise, and I advise you to wait until the price rises really high. And then you can safely sell your coins.
Activity: 98
June 24, 2018, 07:41:31 AM
If it's downregulating think how much down it can go. if you've hold this long you can
better than this and don't panic this is all part of the game. If seeing your portfolio tracker
makes you sad delete it for some days and don't look at it.
copper member
Activity: 381
June 24, 2018, 07:36:54 AM

You can sell it if you are afraid of crypto fallout and think it will end. But I do not think you need to worry because crypto will definitely recover and you must have confidence.
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
June 24, 2018, 07:33:31 AM
We all know that time all coins are fall down atleast 50% so it's is very bad decision if you sell now so just wait for couple of months.
Pages:
Jump to: