Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 30. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 07:29:49 AM
I think you can hold  because crypto market is currently down , if  you will be more patient to hold it you will win at the end
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 07:23:42 AM
It is better to hold if the price is low and hold it for a long term so that you can gain more profits of that coin.
Activity: 224
June 24, 2018, 06:35:32 AM
I think that if you have invested in new projects then you have thought about long-term investment means there can not be even thoughts about selling them, you do everything right and in the future you will earn big money!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 06:33:26 AM
There are possibly two rhings that you need to do when values are down or market goes red and these are to hold and buy some coins. When values are down, selling is not an option but buying coin is since values will be low and you get to purchase them at a more affordable price. Patience is what we need when values are low, patience to wait until market recovers.
True, I also think that way. We have to wait until the price bounces back and sells, selling now in a panic will only make you a little and not the real money you have to earn. I would also advise if you get the money you have to buy more altcoin because it pays now that the price is low so you can sell when the price goes back up and gets in the long run.
Activity: 280
June 24, 2018, 06:29:52 AM
There are possibly two rhings that you need to do when values are down or market goes red and these are to hold and buy some coins. When values are down, selling is not an option but buying coin is since values will be low and you get to purchase them at a more affordable price. Patience is what we need when values are low, patience to wait until market recovers.
Activity: 322
June 24, 2018, 06:20:42 AM
In first place why you invest in crypto. ask your self why? If you don't believe what will be its use in the near future sell it now and regret later.  When Crypto will increase you can sell your coin . I'm sure if we can be patient to wait then we'll get big profits someday, and now a sign of an all-price hike is going on and hold hold is a more profitable thing.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 179
June 24, 2018, 06:17:22 AM
Market price is still low. Better hold your coins in order not   lose. Maybe it's price right now is low but in the future it will recover. Just hold your coins until it bounces back to higher price to avoid lose. Just be optimistic that the market will recover very soon.
Activity: 210
June 24, 2018, 06:13:15 AM
Dips are normal and it is very certain that markets will recover after every dip. At least until mid-summer, or better until the end of the year Time will pass and it will make a good profit.

Crypto currency market will definitely recover to previous levels or even more, but this may not happen this year. As some experts say, the market will begin to recover at a time when no one will expect it. But I will wait for this moment.
Activity: 96
June 24, 2018, 06:03:02 AM
I highly suggest wait for the crypto currency to recover its downfall. No one really knows when it will regain its prices but it will definitely going to recover and will be back to the way it was. Let's just be patient and think of the brighter side.
Activity: 54
June 24, 2018, 04:21:02 AM
well. is hard maybe have situation like that. everyone in here i think have the same thing like you. if me. i will see the coin have potential or not. or they just decreased more and more i will sell it. but if you see on the market the coin stay in rank maybe the market just going down. and you can hold your coin.
Activity: 88
June 24, 2018, 04:13:16 AM
Dips are normal and it is very certain that markets will recover after every dip. At least until mid-summer, or better until the end of the year Time will pass and it will make a good profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 06:48:52 PM
Dude, do not sell it now. Yes, this is a great chance that the BTC will come down and all the alcoins too, but, as you remember, April and, possibly, was a very good month for the Altokemones, so I expect big profits in the near future. At the moment, the best strategy is to just keep a coin if they are really good, of course, shit coins go down and down, but if it's Stratis or Cardano, for example, do not sell.
Activity: 205
June 23, 2018, 06:41:39 PM
It is a very difficult moment, the market at this moment is very unstable. In my opinion if you have no economic problems
You should try as much as possible to keep what you bought earlier, have a little patience and wait a few months surely everything goes back up in price.
Activity: 229
June 23, 2018, 06:36:25 PM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
I think that we need to keep, at the moment there is a big correction of the market, a lot of sales and purchases, so the price is unstable, I think that by the end of the year all coins with a top-10 will grow in price.
patience is the key to success
copper member
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 06:19:44 PM
it is adviceable to hold the coin because bitcoin will raise again and as you said that the coin was bought during ICO, well! you can sell if the money use in buying the coin won't be higher than the money you get at the end of the trading...
patient is the key, be smart
Activity: 322
June 23, 2018, 06:16:46 PM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
you should avoid selling when the market value of your tokens are falling because it will just result to profit loss. Just wait and be patient until it start to rise. Dumps are duebto the market volatility and it is way innevitable. What to do is to just hold because it is just the market price which is falling, not the amount of tokens that you are holding. As such, when it again starts to rise, profit will still be earned.

The best decision you can do now is to hold all your funds, dont sell it in low price it will give you no profit if you do that, You must have patience in this situation, as you can see, the market itself is volatile in every way, you must know that it is not necessary to sell your funds in a senseless price, wait for the market recovery.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
June 23, 2018, 05:59:39 PM
I think it's very reckless to rely on someone else's forecasts and advice, because we ourselves must make decisions and draw conclusions about the results of our victories and defeats.
Activity: 378
June 23, 2018, 05:58:27 PM
Don't.
Jus't hold it until the price really back or going high so you gonna own a big profit on that if you hold a potential to grow more so hold it and be patient because patient can carry you on the success.
Activity: 445
June 23, 2018, 05:56:03 PM
you should avoid selling when the market value of your tokens are falling because it will just result to profit loss. Just wait and be patient until it start to rise. Dumps are duebto the market volatility and it is way innevitable. What to do is to just hold because it is just the market price which is falling, not the amount of tokens that you are holding. As such, when it again starts to rise, profit will still be earned.
Activity: 252
June 23, 2018, 05:55:08 PM
I believe that we must wait and believe. Of course, that the growth of the crypto currency after its very strong fall can be long. But everything will return to their circles, that's for sure. I think that by the end of the summer the market will practically recover and we will calculate the profit  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: