Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 33. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 21, 2018, 03:27:38 PM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

Serve now, it's a jump toss a coin. There is a very great chance that this is a bottom and it is dangerous to sell. But no one will give guarantees that the market does not descend even lower. Council of anyone on this forum as a coin to date =)
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
June 21, 2018, 03:14:28 PM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

Nope dont trust who are all providing negative information about bitcoin. I know about bitcoin more than a year. Market price may pump and dump. Its a usual thing is here. Nothing to worry about this. Better hold your coin. Dont sell your coin at this situation. If you sell it now, you might feel later.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
June 21, 2018, 03:10:28 PM
Always remember that we lose money only when we sell our coins at a low price. Therefore, it is better to keep coins and wait for higher prices, which sooner or later will appear.
Activity: 378
June 21, 2018, 03:07:50 PM
In this matter, I advise you not to trust everyone who is trying to give you advice. Firstly, no one can know exactly how the market will behave in the near future. And secondly, you need to know a lot about your coins and projects to which they are attached.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 03:03:38 PM
Sell, do not hold, usually its not worth it and coins are forgotten in some months. Hold only really good coins with same potential like eth, and such coins number is not big ,2-3 in my opinion
Activity: 504
Merit: 285
June 21, 2018, 02:32:50 PM
If there is no way for your coins to grow from this point, honestly just sell them and start a new portfolio, if you are still interested in crypto that is. If not, cash out and live your life. It is a valuable experience to have, no matter how you look at it.
Activity: 284
June 21, 2018, 12:14:47 PM
I would sell everything and run away as far from Crypto as you can.  Never look back
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 11:57:55 AM
At the moment I think you should hold them better. The market is falling sharply, perhaps this is an act to manipulate prices in the market. So be patient, do not rush to sell coin, you will regret it in the future.
Activity: 66
June 21, 2018, 09:54:34 AM
if my opinion at this time of time mending our token in stand first, or any followup in the money trading market we do not get the invent, because the price is now again ugly ugly.
Activity: 574
June 21, 2018, 09:51:17 AM
all of your ICO token it depending on their future projects, if it's good you can hold it until the product came out or you can see about their ICO if they're success you can hold it, i think this down price just a first step to get bigger prices, so just wait
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 09:42:15 AM
most likely before the end of the summer not 1 of the coins did not add to the cost. a serious price reversal is possible only at the end of the summer. if you are willing to endure and wait for prices to rise, then it makes sense to keep your coin. you're afraid of losing what you're selling.
Activity: 169
June 21, 2018, 03:43:00 AM
We will decide whether to sell or buy based on the market trend. I believe everyone has a low heart. When you feel that you are selling it now, you have no losses. Then you can sell it now.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 03:38:43 AM
The market is in a state of stagnation. It is difficult to say, prices will go up or down. But I would not sell the altcoins bought at the ICO, but would wait for more obvious signs of a growth or decline in the market
Indeed, with the current situation is very difficult to predict the price is going up or down,
but if my suggestion better still hold it if we sell maybe later will regret,
because later when we sell the results certainly will not fit that we want
Activity: 135
June 21, 2018, 03:34:56 AM

The right choice for the moment is hold, the market price is down and it's very low you are obliged to hold your coin, now the market price is very unstable and very volatile, but that does not mean this situation will last long, increase and decrease the price is the usual thing, the most important we stay calm and survive until the price has increased.
Activity: 28
June 21, 2018, 03:29:26 AM
Sell everything for AMB and make sure you have enough for a node. It's much safer and more lucrative than gambling with scammy ICO's, most of which dump upon token unlock.
Activity: 329
https://eloncity.io/
June 21, 2018, 03:27:30 AM
The market is in a state of stagnation. It is difficult to say, prices will go up or down. But I would not sell the altcoins bought at the ICO, but would wait for more obvious signs of a growth or decline in the market
Activity: 43
June 20, 2018, 12:42:11 PM
it depends on your own if you want to lose then sell, and if you want a profit then just hold it until the price goes up it's easy right,so you do not need to panic because the price drop is a normal thing and will rise again maybe for the next few months or years..
Activity: 112
June 20, 2018, 09:06:25 AM
I do not know exactly what altcoin you hold. this is what makes the difficulties of speculation. but if you have knowledge about the trade you can do it, because you can cover up the deep losses.
Activity: 462
June 19, 2018, 08:55:28 PM
When you see the market have possible to go down trend you should cut loss it as soon as possible and wait to buy back at the bottom. By this way you can avoid big loss and make more faster to recover loss. Crypto has high fluctuacion so to do cut loss is should be to avoid big loss. By look in to history of the chart many altcoin has possible going back to the bottom , so cut loss or stop loss is should be use in everytrade.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
June 19, 2018, 08:46:25 PM
I would say - hold and wait new cycle. Each time a bull market cycle comes, most of the Altcoins tend to go up and challenge their all time high or even reach a new all time high.
I believe that it is now really the best time to hold. If we sell our holdings today I believe that we are in the big loss in the near future. The prices can be change anytime and it will be back to the normal cycle. By then we only need to have patience and wait for good.
Pages:
Jump to: