Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 57. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 6
May 13, 2018, 12:10:15 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

My advice is to hold your coin until the price gets back or when the price gets pump, because i also own a lot of altcoins coming from ICO's and i hold it now, but when the price gets pump i sell it immediately because i will regret it when the price gets a dump again, or my strategy is to sell the half and then hold again the other half.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 10:39:08 PM
In my view, the market will go up in the second half of this year. If you do proper research before jumping into ICOs, and don't invest more than you can afford to lose, you probably won't find yourself in this type of bind.
Activity: 20
May 12, 2018, 10:37:38 PM
For the current situation of holding it is the best solution and if you sell it at a low price it will be a loss, and if you really want to sell it for certain things you can sell when the price goes up even if it only rises a bit but you are still in small profit state though.
Activity: 21
May 12, 2018, 01:49:30 PM
If you urgently need money then you can sell some. Well, if you want to sell because their price is going down, I think this is not the right choice. Without risk, there is no profit. As the saying goes, "Nothing ventured, nothing gained."
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
May 12, 2018, 06:20:41 AM
You should depend on the coin you are hodling and also consider the market. If the value of the coin is high and continuously increasing, it is good to sell it. But if it is not, just hodl it. Check the market too if the market is red or if it is green.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
May 12, 2018, 06:17:09 AM
Whatever the reason, selling is the wrong decision. In my opinion, now is the time to hold.  The sale value of altcoin is now down. Selling now will only add to the burden.
A lot depends on whether you believe in critobulus industry or not. If the market for you this is a place for speculation and making money, we naturally have to constantly buy at a low price and sell at a high price. But personally I believe in the industry and do not intend to sell their assets as long as the total capitalization will not be huge. Perhaps it will not happen soon, but I believe that it will happen.
Activity: 84
May 12, 2018, 06:13:31 AM
Whatever the reason, selling is the wrong decision. In my opinion, now is the time to hold.  The sale value of altcoin is now down. Selling now will only add to the burden.
Activity: 91
May 12, 2018, 05:52:19 AM
In fact, many people sell when a stock goes up 20% because they want to finalize those gains, but they hold on to another stock that is down 35% to “wait until they’re proven correct.” I think it isn't a smart strategy. You must set not only a clear target level for taking profit but also a stop-loss level for cutting losses.
Activity: 100
May 12, 2018, 04:56:46 AM
You should hold them. In my view, investing in long-term is not as risky as daily trading. In addition, you won't actually lose until you sell your altcoins. The market is recovering, so I believe that their prices will increase soon.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
May 11, 2018, 06:55:40 PM
I think I will hold. Over time, you will learn to recognize the periods in which to buy and which to sell. It is actually always depends on the currency that you are talking about. It also depends on your strategy. If you talk about btc, I suggest you to hold. One of the most important thing when we invest is target and stop. If you talk about eth, I suggest you to hold. For each trade we must set a clear target level for taking profit and more importantly, a stop-loss level for cutting losses, and you must  decide to hold or sell according to it. If you talk about dash, zcash, monero, waves, and some other altcoins, I suggest you to ask some other people because I do not know, hahaha.
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 06:50:43 PM
I think the current market, most investors will not choose to sell now, because the current market has just begun to rise, the price is not very high, I think you should wait patiently, the market's recovery.

Now only hold tokens at your wallet, there is no point in selling because prices are low and the market does not go up. You need to wait maybe even until the autumn when the market will grow, then you can sell your tokens with a good profit.
now the market is down, you do not have to sell because of panic. you can still hold the coins until the price is high and sell, think well and it will definitely be profitable.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
May 11, 2018, 06:45:35 PM
I think the current market, most investors will not choose to sell now, because the current market has just begun to rise, the price is not very high, I think you should wait patiently, the market's recovery.

Now only hold tokens at your wallet, there is no point in selling because prices are low and the market does not go up. You need to wait maybe even until the autumn when the market will grow, then you can sell your tokens with a good profit.
Activity: 29
May 11, 2018, 06:41:19 PM
if you still you have in profits on your investment coins and if required money then you can sell other wise better to keep hold you coin because Crypto market will come back again, once increasing price graph then you will get good profits. 
Activity: 71
May 11, 2018, 08:33:49 AM
my advice is better to hold your coins and wait until the price recover to rank up in higher value
Activity: 93
May 11, 2018, 08:25:41 AM
It depends on your strategy. One of the most important thing when we invest is target and stop. For each trade we must set a clear target level for taking profit and more importantly, a stop-loss level for cutting losses, and you must  decide to hold or sell according to it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
May 11, 2018, 05:24:48 AM
Maybe someone already told you but it deserves to be repeated: never sell in red (if you can do it). Good luck!
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 05:14:20 AM
As of now, if you currently have an investment in some trading sites it is better to hold it. Don't just sell it eventhough you know you will suffer to losses. Wait patiently until its price bring back again.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 05:11:32 AM
always hold for the sake of its price increasing in the near future
Activity: 27
May 11, 2018, 05:04:36 AM
 Everyone might sell too early when they first got their coins. Take it as a lesson for you to grow more. If youre dissapointed because you start late, its okay. Because its never been too late for a person to be curious to learn about investing.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
May 11, 2018, 04:43:55 AM
It's your choice because the decision is yours . Even we say you hold and you want to sell your decision will be finals so better if you collect some information about altcoin or bitcoin so you can know if it's good to hold again or better to sell..
Pages:
Jump to: