Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 59. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 09, 2018, 06:15:23 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
I htink you  should hold them to wiat for the right time to seel them with high price. We all need to be more patient when we are making the investment.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 06:15:12 AM
Hold on low and sell on high is the mindset to keep. Never panic during corrections, best thing is to take a break from the constant checking of the market as it will only increase your "distress".
Activity: 73
May 09, 2018, 06:11:53 AM
Don't go with the flow of decreased price. Just stay still, hold and keep your coins. Waiting is a virtue and you must be wise. Your coins will soon get the good price but not right now. Do not listen to them, listen to those who are positive.
Activity: 67
Merit: 5
May 09, 2018, 06:11:15 AM
The better choice is to hold it. Because for now altcoin's still have low value. We should wait a little longer before we sell those cryptocurrencies that we have. It won't harm to wait. And another thing, these altcoins are still young and fresh so let us expect and trust more from these cryptocurrencies. Litecoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum, and other cryptocurrencies are some of the examples you could hold unto.
Activity: 354
Merit: 11
May 09, 2018, 06:08:56 AM
Well, i think you need to continue holding your altcoin as long as you dont need it in important matters and beside you want to earn more profit from it, then its better to hold as long as you can so that you will earn more. Selling altcoin in a lowest value is so regretful when especially after a few months it will increase the price.
Activity: 51
May 09, 2018, 06:07:27 AM
I think you should hold your currency. Don't worry about all the coins in your wallet becoming cheaper. If you don’t need to invest in all these coins, let them stay for a while until the market starts to grow and you will see the price of all coins rise.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 06:04:27 AM
For me, it is good to hold because if you study the coins project and its team you will not worry for the price decrease because you know that this coin will become going up again after this price decrease. It is normal in the market that the coin will decrease. All my tokens on the purse also fell significantly from the moment when I bought them, but I plan to wait for the price rise.
I think the bitcoin price will continue to decline as well as the price of altcoin but I also believe if the price will soon rise so if you are patient enough I suggest you hold it until it arrives because I think it is unfortunate to sell it now because surely you will experience a lot of losses so the better is holding it
Activity: 224
May 09, 2018, 05:59:48 AM
It all depends on the situation and the set of different factors. I would advise you not to worry about the fact that all the coins in your wallet become cheaper. If you do not need the money that is invested in these all the coins, then just leave them for a while until the market starts to grow and you see how all your coins will rise in price. If you buy your alternative coins with your own money, then don't sell. Bitcoin will recover soon, you just have to be patient
Activity: 311
May 09, 2018, 05:59:40 AM
For me, it is good to hold because if you study the coins project and its team you will not worry for the price decrease because you know that this coin will become going up again after this price decrease. It is normal in the market that the coin will decrease. All my tokens on the purse also fell significantly from the moment when I bought them, but I plan to wait for the price rise.
Activity: 238
May 09, 2018, 05:56:22 AM
I see no reason to sell my coins now, the crypto currency market is recovering and the main currencies have begun to gradually return their positions, we see that the coins are all the time in the green zone, which means that one can not sell, I think we need to wait until December
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 05:54:19 AM
I believe that the market has just begun to recover and sell early. I sold several times in the first stage, and after my sale, the coins grew several times Roll Eyes
Activity: 505
May 09, 2018, 05:39:42 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

Have a thorough research all about the altcoins you were holding. Make a list of their standings or capabilities in the market. With this list, you will be able to know which ones you'll likely be holding for a long time. Sell those coins that you think possesses the least prospectives but only up until you've acquired some profits to it. Be of good judgement.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
May 09, 2018, 05:32:51 AM

Don't sell if the value of your investments is downgraded from the point where you started it, but if it is still profitable to sell and you are not that confident to it anymore then sell it but only if you are not going to cut loss from it if you are then I suggest that you just hold and wait for it to recover.
Activity: 70
May 09, 2018, 05:18:31 AM
To be honest, I would sell everything at once, even if I had a small +, because many coins remain on the bottom, this suggests that the developers have abandoned the cryptocurrency part of their business.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
May 09, 2018, 05:01:42 AM
If I were you then I would sell all of them and they buy back at the bottom, but you need to watch the market intensively, you won't gonna want missed any chances because the market can changes in second.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
May 09, 2018, 05:01:10 AM
If the value is low then I advise to hold and keep holding. The price might spike back up in the coming months. If you sell now you will probably feel worse than you are feeling at the moment. And if you sell now and the price goes up in a few months from now, you would be beating yourself up wondering what devilry made you sell off at that low price earlier
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 09, 2018, 04:58:51 AM
if it is lucky to sell it. even a little
if it is still down and have not got a profit hold until the price goes up.
Activity: 34
May 09, 2018, 04:54:48 AM
It depends on what kind of investor are you, if you are a long term holder? or a short term. If you feel like the altcoins you are holding are slowly going down and want a profit before it goes down then you must sell all your altcoins and have small profit. But if you are a long term holder just relax and just hold your altcoins. And buy more when your altcoins goes down of price. If you are a long term holder it gives you a good profit.
Activity: 157
May 09, 2018, 04:03:50 AM
No. If your projects are good, certainly their tokens price will increase in long term. My advice for you is waiting and sell slowly when each token rising
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 02:18:12 AM
It all depends on the project for me. Solid projects I hold for long and maybe sell when there's an eminent bloodbath to reduce loss and buy back after the bloodbath. Not solid project I sell off.
Pages:
Jump to: