Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 54. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 01:12:26 AM
If the value is very low, it is best to take the coin. The price will take time to increase. The current market is very bearish and do not sell at a loss, because if you sell now, then prices will rise and jump to closeout value after day or week, and you will regret it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 01:01:38 AM
I think you should hold your currency. Don't worry about all the coins in your wallet becoming cheaper. If you don’t need to invest in all these coins, let them stay for a while until the market starts to grow and you will see the price of all coins rise.

Maybe there will be prices that continue to fall at the beginning of the year but will surely soon recover and rise again so that by the end of the year can be repeated again as in 2017. And bitcoin prices are very difficult to predict and by 2018
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
May 16, 2018, 04:46:04 PM
Do not sell the coins that you have, only sell what you do not like and that will not make a profit  Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 04:44:34 PM
Depending on the coin you have. It would be better for you if you know the information about the coin you have. I think if your coin is have a strong community you can go to hold it. So, you will be better to keep updated the latest information and use your strategy to choose hold or sell.
Activity: 9
May 15, 2018, 12:00:53 PM
Just hold and don’t panic to sell just because things value are down. actually take the opportunity to buy more coins while they are down. The entire cryto-market is in a protracted downturn, but once that downward pressure is removed, I expect most of these coins to bounce back. The rule of investor is to buy on the way down and sell on the way up and never in reverse. Cryptocurrency markets are unpredictable, hence subject to a great risk. So donot invest beyond your limits.
Activity: 518
May 15, 2018, 11:05:21 AM
If the market price is much lower from the price that you paid then definetly hold and wait for the maret change.
Activity: 300
May 15, 2018, 10:11:54 AM
now I would advise you to keep everything at home now is not the best time to sell, but if you are not sure then sell
Activity: 363
May 15, 2018, 10:07:46 AM
It's better to hold than to sell it right now, just keep holding your token in a long term and wait until it increase, so you can get some profit, but if you think that its time to sell now and you can get a profit now, just sell it and don't hold it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
May 15, 2018, 08:56:03 AM
What you want to do is not having any sense. If you are holding those tokens - hold them. Otherwise it is just useless to sell them at a low point and buy at a high.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
May 15, 2018, 06:05:30 AM

If you are in doubt about what you need to do at the moment, then do not do anything. Sometimes it's better to just wait. It will take several weeks or months and you will be able to sell your asset with a good profit.
Activity: 448
May 15, 2018, 06:02:46 AM
Check the coins potential. If you believe that project, hold to die Smiley but if they are not looking trusty, sell it and never look back. I believe altcoins potential and i don't sell altcoins at these days. We are in a good time to make some investment Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
May 15, 2018, 05:53:08 AM
If you have a profit when the price goes down, I suggest you sell it, lock in the profit, and wait for the stop to fall and buy at a low price and make more COINS.
Activity: 340
May 15, 2018, 05:50:58 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
The best thing to do is to hold it now since I think it is not advisable to sell because of the value is not that good and I think if you sell it as now you will just loss your investment instead of gaining. The market is still in red, you need to wait more time before you are going to sell that. Wait for the tine that the value rises up.
Activity: 92
May 15, 2018, 05:30:53 AM
I think you should hold them now. The current price is not ideal. You should wait for some time until they rise and you are choosing to sell. Then you can make money.
Activity: 128
May 15, 2018, 05:27:27 AM
If you are not optimistic about this market then you sell your tokens. But I think it is not a good time to sell tokens because the market is still in a downturn and I think the market will rise again.
Activity: 406
May 15, 2018, 05:24:16 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

did you means a lot of tokens ? if you believe the coins you bought have a good project, why not to hold it ?
selling them on the low price means you will lost some of your money. just sell the coins that you think have no good potential.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 04:58:42 AM
Its better to just hold your crypto altcoins when you are suffering into a major dip price. Selling altcoins in a deep price doesn't make you good profits though. Better to just hold your crypto coins and just wait for the price to go normal.
Activity: 115
May 15, 2018, 04:53:45 AM

For the present time, the right decision is to buy and hold. Despite the desire to sell it.
Because the time is not right now to sell it. But must buy and hold it until it can get a profit.
Activity: 630
May 15, 2018, 04:48:07 AM
Hold your coin and don't you ever sell until you are in a very good profit position.  Cryptocurrency work like magic some times.  And for you to experience that magic,  there is a price to pay!  You must be patient in order for you to get lucky.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
May 15, 2018, 04:44:53 AM
 "hold or sell?" - this is the most common question among newbies. There is no unambiguous answer to this question and the decision must be taken individually for each specific situation. But in most cases, it is necessary to give preference to long time holding.
Pages:
Jump to: