Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 55. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 03:55:52 AM
I think if you hold a cryptocurrency at a loss, I think you should hold it, not sell it. You can hold it for a long period of time. When the price rises, you can consider selling it.
Activity: 98
May 15, 2018, 03:34:14 AM
I have an advise that u should hold it. Because the prices of ethereum and bitcoin are not yet as high as we expect them to be. So i guess we have to have patience if i want to earn more
Activity: 93
May 14, 2018, 08:49:10 PM
Think about your portfolio, I think that you can get rid of many altcones, personally I did so that I also had a lot of coins, and some of them I got rid of, because I do not see in them any further prospects.
Activity: 99
May 14, 2018, 08:42:03 PM
Hold it cause are coin now its to low! Dont sell it yet just wait that time to increase there value again!
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 06:49:00 PM
I think you should definitely keep them. If you sell your altcoins in such situations when there is a correction or drawdown - you will lose money. It is better to buy once again altcoins at a low price, or Bitcoin.
Activity: 72
May 14, 2018, 05:51:21 PM
It sayHold dor as long as possible then sel when need arises
Activity: 406
May 14, 2018, 05:50:21 PM
Don't panic to sell or buy.
my advice on hold first if you want to get a lot of profit.
the key is patience.
wait until the price you want, so you get a lot of profit
Activity: 420
May 14, 2018, 05:47:07 PM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
If the price for altcoins has decreased, then unless it is profitable to sell them now. I'd rather wait until the cryptocurrencies start to grow and then sell them. And they bought or bitcoin or Ethereum.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 05:41:56 PM
It's very stupid to ask for advice on the forum. Here the majority of people are the same newbies as you. In this situation, it is best to calm down and ask advice from a professional. Or do nothing and just wait.
Activity: 210
May 14, 2018, 05:39:31 PM
I would suggest you that you should hold them a little coin because market is recovering step by step, and I think that all the altcoins too will recover by its loss.
Activity: 101
May 14, 2018, 05:27:40 PM
I advise you to hold the coins.  The market will recover and the price will start to grow.  Do not panic and everything will be fine.
Activity: 42
May 14, 2018, 05:26:23 PM
If You are for very long term better to hodl all the portfolio. You can play the game by selling half at this price and buying back later. But this is somewhat risky always. Anyway Crypto will boom again . It is just a matter of time to begin the next bullish cycle.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 05:20:07 PM
I think that now it would be more expedient to keep coins at home to more favorable conditions to sell
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
May 14, 2018, 05:17:31 PM
Selling at a low price is when people make losses especially when they sell at a lower price than they bought the coins for. You only make losses when you sell and as long as you have not sold then you have not lost anything. Hold your coins and wait for the bull market to roll around which is when you make profit from selling your coins.
Activity: 560
May 14, 2018, 04:15:12 PM
It seems to me that now the investment of many people is very much like a game of roulette. People risk and often make wrong decisions, Then they panic and Start selling at a loss. All these are signs of very unreasonable behavior.
Activity: 46
May 14, 2018, 03:44:44 PM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
If you sell them now, you're gonna go down, and you'll never have a chance to get your money back. Better wait. All your coins can't go down. Then you're just an unlucky guy who shouldn't be in this business.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
May 14, 2018, 03:44:22 PM
Hold man. Crypto or Altcoins are in a slight recovery phase after the disaster of January - March 2018. Exit your holds when everyone is praising the new highs and declaring they're filthy rich. Crypto is not a fad.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 03:41:49 PM
I am the holder Smiley at any moment the situation in the market can play in your favor, and then you will get a decent amount of profit.
Activity: 420
May 14, 2018, 03:27:59 PM
Hold it for the mean time, because like I said earlier the value of the bitcoins in the market cant makes you profitable enough as an investors in this business
because the value of it in the market have a low value or amount as of now to be profitable to avoid regrets just follow what I said, to prevent mistakes
Activity: 547
Merit: 253
May 14, 2018, 06:09:06 AM
When you are going to invest, always remember that you are risking your money. Parallel to it is the fact that you the investor should know what you are doing, that at the end of the day, you are the one to decide and act and not always listening to what people. When you bought the alternative coin, do you consider of reading its whitepaper? If you do believe in the alternative coin, hodl for it as long as you can, cryptocurrency market is so versatile that you think you loss but you didn't. Remember, believe and trust to the project also to its members and developers who helped with them.
Pages:
Jump to: