Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 61. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 05:01:37 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

If you invest cryptocurrency on a very low amount before then i think that you can sell it today since the price has already increase in a decent price to sell or you can wait even more when it reach $50k dollar at the end of the year.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 05:00:27 AM
What ico coin you bought? Do you think the product they offer to the community will last?. For me, if you have super low value coin that you bought from ico, no other option is but to hold it and wait for the time that recover from the loss. If you have some good profit maybe take out and keep your funds safe. Do research and don't always check your coins hehe, take a vacation but if you have lots or altcoins then sell the shitty coins and keep the good or blue chip altcoins the one who has good ratings  before and after the ico period. I tell you something, my friend was holding a coin for 3yrs he did not cut his coins, then when bullish he sold it in thousands percentage of profits. Patience is virtue. Good luck!
Activity: 487
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 04:58:40 AM
It all depends on the project. If u hold any project with an active team in social media with working product. Don't sell. The price dips will soon bounce back
Activity: 169
May 08, 2018, 04:50:36 AM
Holding or selling, this kind of question is not easy to answer. You should judge according to the market conditions at that time that if the market drops you hold, the market rises and you sell.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 04:46:47 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
Maybe you should hold it for a long time for a couple of month and if the price goes up then it is the time to sell it most of the trader did this thing they just gonna hold it for a month or week and they strike to sell it when the price goes up so just be wisely in holding and selling your  altcoin so that your long wait will become worth it and no worries.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
May 07, 2018, 05:28:11 PM
Hi, my advice to you is to hold your tokens for a certain period of time, since the market of crypto-currencies began to rise after a rapid decline and will continue to grow in the future and prices too
Activity: 350
May 07, 2018, 04:06:09 PM
I recommend to keep coins. The market is gradually rising, today the price of many coins has increased. Of course, analyze the schedule of all your coins to make the right choice.
Activity: 182
May 07, 2018, 12:08:27 PM

it all depends on your confidence. because the current market and some time ahead will indeed comply. but the market is sure to recover. if indeed you want to sell with a loss then you can sell it. but if you really want to make a profit then you have to hold it until the price of shooting recovers
Activity: 30
May 07, 2018, 09:37:37 AM
bitcoin and all alternative coins are going up currently, so the best thing to do is to hold your coins untill the end if 2018, i wish you the best of luck.
Activity: 103
May 07, 2018, 09:26:50 AM
It is better to hold the coins.  And if they are good coins, the price will grow in a few months.  I advise you to just wait.
Activity: 23
May 07, 2018, 09:13:34 AM
You better keep it until the price is right  Cool
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 07, 2018, 09:05:37 AM
it is a very difficult question, but I still tried to be patient in 2018 and wait for prices to start rising. so I don't suggest to sell the cryptocurrency, and suggest just to wait. her chance to earn good money.
Activity: 336
May 07, 2018, 08:55:05 AM
such issues need to be addressed by yourself. it is very hard to tell a person from the outside I do not know at what price the cryptocurrency fell, what cryptocurrency he bought and how much he is willing to risk.
Activity: 84
May 07, 2018, 07:45:39 AM
I do not understand what exactly embarrasses you and what specifically you can not correctly understand how to do it, if there is a need for funds, then of course you need to sell assets, but if these assets really are worth something.
Activity: 448
May 06, 2018, 06:32:13 AM
It depends on the coins which you have. How can someone help you if they don't know what kind of coins you got? It's not necessary that every altcoin falls as bitcoin do.
if you want to get more profit my advice hold it,
because in a few months again maybe bitcoin will go up to 10000 $ again
Activity: 238
May 06, 2018, 06:19:03 AM
the market is recovering from the winter fever, all major currencies have started to gradually increase in price and to sell their coins now is meaningless, wait for a better moment or sell your altcoyins and buy the etherium
Activity: 45
May 06, 2018, 06:17:14 AM
It depends on the coins which you have. How can someone help you if they don't know what kind of coins you got? It's not necessary that every altcoin falls as bitcoin do.
Activity: 238
May 06, 2018, 06:15:36 AM
Don't be greedy. When a coin made of the price of x2 sell half of the ICO coins. Go out in fiat or usdt. By adhering to this strategy, you will definitely not be at a loss.
Activity: 115
May 06, 2018, 06:15:20 AM
This kind of problem still needs to be judged according to the market conditions. For example, when the market falls, I suggest that you should not sell it. You can wait until the bull market comes and sell your cryptocurrency.
Activity: 141
May 06, 2018, 06:11:16 AM
Of course, continue to hold, the market is slowly picking up, do not care about those small fluctuations, I believe the bull market will soon come, I hope you can wait patiently for the arrival of the bull market.
Pages:
Jump to: