Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 58. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 04:38:04 AM
suggest you to buy and hold these coins which price is very low at these moments. the market will always fluctuate . you only need a little patience   At the same time, if we want to find profits, we can also trade
Activity: 546
May 11, 2018, 04:26:20 AM
Although the choice is yours but for me I urge you to hold
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 04:24:09 AM
Maybe you need to look back at each coin itself, because each of course has a different performance.
For ico that is still being developed, maybe you can hold it a little longer.
And some hopeless ico maybe you can trade it with a more promising altcoin.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 04:23:16 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

The current market situation is unstable, so we have to be patient to hold anyway if sell will get low price and maybe current condition is not good to sell so be patient even though price is low. but, if u trust that coin will be increase again.. you should hold your coins in a long time for long term investments.  Wink Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
May 11, 2018, 04:20:58 AM
if your altcoin is not a token, then I suggest to hold. but if it is a Token, you need to sell altcoins (tokens) that do not have growth. and stick to a good and growing altcoin. bitcoin will always go up and down. so don't panic to sell. see the conditions and find info about altcoin that you hold. that is the best thing.
Activity: 123
May 11, 2018, 04:17:30 AM
Currently, the whole market may not be stable yet. But in the month of April, almost all the famous coins have a pretty good rise. If your altcoin is experiencing the same thing at least close to the growth average, you may have to hold it.
Activity: 64
May 11, 2018, 04:14:14 AM
I think for a beginning, it had better hold that coins if the value is very low because its value always takes time to increase. Moreoever, to stop and avoid loss I think everyone all needs to hold coins and wait for the good market while price up then, try to recover it. To concluse, in my opinion, holding is the best choice when our money is decreasing.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 04:05:04 AM
Looks like the pattern is so, if bitcoin falls, all altcoin will fall. But often the outside news does not reflect market conditions.
So maybe if you are not in need of money, maybe you should hold it at least next year.
Activity: 148
May 11, 2018, 03:27:07 AM
I think the current market, most investors will not choose to sell now, because the current market has just begun to rise, the price is not very high, I think you should wait patiently, the market's recovery.
Activity: 133
May 11, 2018, 03:12:38 AM
According to the current market, it is not suitable for sale at present. We should continue to hold the cryptocurrency in our hands and wait for more prices to rise.
Activity: 52
May 11, 2018, 03:08:21 AM
I have already reported in some posts that now you need to keep the coins, as by the end of the year the price will rise well, and then you will need to sell them.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 03:05:57 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
It is common that coins are dumped below ICO price after distribution.
You should be very careful while choosing coins you are gonna to invest in.
Activity: 101
May 11, 2018, 01:12:31 AM
Of course, holding them, the cryptocurrency market is recovering and there will be great development in the future. Hold them and you will get higher returns. Market fluctuations are normal. Be patient and have confidence in it.
Activity: 550
May 11, 2018, 01:09:49 AM
It depends in you if you want to hold your coins or sell it but for my opinion is you should hold it if you are willing to get a higher profit.
Activity: 158
May 11, 2018, 12:56:27 AM
It's hard to decide whether to hold or sell it now. because the market is hard to predict.You should insist on waiting for the brightening agent market. If you sell your coins now, you will lose your funds.
Activity: 164
May 11, 2018, 12:53:05 AM
In the current market, I don’t think it’s a good time to sell, but you can buy some cryptocurrencies now, because the current price is not very high, it is worth investing, and then wait for the price to continue to rise.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
May 11, 2018, 12:44:14 AM
The biggest losses in investing occur, then when the investor begins to panic. I believe that you need to investigate projects that you have coins in your wallet, and if these are promising projects, leave the rest to sell.
You will definitely lose money when you decided based on your emotion, when you panic you will not be able to execute a proper
strategy, you are too weak to sell even at a loss. Emotionally weak people has no room here, they will be abuse by the whales..
Activity: 336
May 10, 2018, 11:49:36 PM
The biggest losses in investing occur, then when the investor begins to panic. I believe that you need to investigate projects that you have coins in your wallet, and if these are promising projects, leave the rest to sell.
Activity: 196
May 09, 2018, 06:23:54 AM
I hope instead of selling why can't you hold your portfolio for some more days because already we are seeing some growth in terms of coins. Now at present both the Btc and Eth prices are decreasing so it is good option to hold it until there is growth in their prices.
Activity: 199
May 09, 2018, 06:19:26 AM
Currently all the coin and Bitcoin prices are starting to recover, If you currently hold your token this is a big advantage. And I suggest you keep holding your token until the end of this year. because many people predict, the end of this year the value of Coins will rise high. if it were true, it would be a great advantage for anyone who still be patient and hold their coins!
Pages:
Jump to: