Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 65. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 2
May 02, 2018, 07:24:10 PM
I think you better wait for the price to improve again, if you sell it now I think it is not a good decision. you have to be patient because patience is the main key in the world of crypto, we should not be in a hurry to take the verdict. it's just my advice, however the decision is on you.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 07:22:44 PM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

That depends mate. Check the market, if the coins you are holding would not do you any good right now, and trading it would only lead to losses, then don't do it mate. Be smart with your investments, I am sure that everybody including yourself do business in this market to earn profit, therefore, if the move you will make would just give you losses instead of gains, then why even risk it and go through it. However, if you see that what you will do in terms of disposing your coins would give you profit, no matter how small or big it is, then do as you please. Having small profit is always better than having no profit at all.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 02, 2018, 07:16:41 PM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
It's not the fact that say. You should always rely on plausible information and facts. And if you believe every word on the forum, it is possible even to remain without money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 22
May 02, 2018, 07:12:25 PM
If you have a profit when the price goes down, I suggest you sell it, lock in the profit, and wait for the stop to fall and buy at a low price and make more COINS.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
May 02, 2018, 06:58:09 PM
better to sell it. because with coins that do not have the potential for development is very risky to hold for too long. besides that, I see the coins you have no change from holding.
Activity: 1008
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
May 02, 2018, 06:49:24 PM

Hold or sell it depends on you. But, if you have a potential coins it better to hodl it until the prices pump up again. You said you bought the altcoins it means you believed on it. Its just a matter of time and I think it takes time until the price recovered but selling for a big lose is not a good option. So, i think you should study your portfolio and evaluate again the possibilities of each coin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 06:39:22 PM

The price of bitcoins today and other altcoins are slowly increasing so its better to hold your coins because you can sell it later when the price of bitcoins reach $50k dollar.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 06:35:06 PM
Don't believe in those people because the price will recover soon. Just keep on holding your coins and do not worry. If you sell your coins at low price, definitely you will lose some of your money. Keep your coins in your wallet.
Activity: 994
May 02, 2018, 04:11:54 PM

Hello, I will gladly answer your question, look at the moment the market of crypto currency starts to rise steadily and in my opinion it is better to wait a certain period of time, and then already sell their tokens
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
May 02, 2018, 04:10:14 PM
Continue to keep your coins, do not need to sell, this year will be very significant for the market of Crypto-currency  Wink
Activity: 373
May 02, 2018, 04:08:01 PM
I believe that it is better to make long-term investments, for 3-5 years .. and do not invest all free funds, from 10-30% of the free income. and only then you will feel profit when in 5 years you will be rich in gold
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
May 02, 2018, 01:34:47 PM
If I think depending on the coin we have for example our coin is not good we better just sell to reduce the risk we have in the coin so we will not be a loss in the coin.
copper member
Activity: 47
Merit: 2
May 02, 2018, 01:27:55 PM
still hold few thousands of ETH till Januarry
Activity: 181
May 02, 2018, 01:25:25 PM
hold your coins. prices are now rising and your coins are back to the same price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
May 02, 2018, 01:22:23 PM
The decision was always in your hand buddy, selling bitcoin and other crypto currency now are given you lost because price of almost all coins are dropping down. If I you I suggest to buy crypto currency and hold it, because I'm sure that in the coming days or months price of those coins are recover. It is the same last 2017, that price of almost all coins are deep but on the half of the year it was growing up and shows their increasing price rapidly.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
May 02, 2018, 01:22:04 PM
Given that the market value is so volatile at this moment, selling is not advisable. Holding is a more necessary thing to do in order to not lose profit sue to the market volatility. Once the market stabilizes, that's the best time to sell. Surely,the market will soon recover from the continuous dumps from the beginning of this year and that's another reason to hold.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 01:20:33 PM
I think for now it is better to hold. Because I think the ups lf the market now is not consistent. Maybe it will go down once again but I think it will be back to its peak in a year or two.
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
May 02, 2018, 01:15:57 PM
The coins which you have bought, out of them the coins whose price is increased or you are getting any profit.you can sell them and the rate which is less than your purchase, you can hold them. When the rate will be increased, sell them. This is the right time to hold them.
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 08:21:48 AM
The answer to this question is very individual. It all depends on how many coins you have, what coins you have. I would not advise you to sell something before the fall of 2018. Many experts say that it gave the autumn all the crypto-currencies will grow. Therefore, Just wait, and then decide.
Activity: 56
May 01, 2018, 01:43:48 PM
So much better to hodl, no matter what you will always win even in this state of the market
Pages:
Jump to: