Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 68. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 04:36:53 PM

We need to wait for many market players only and live by the fact that they wait for the hamsters who are pecking at fake news and illegibly get into different projects. Because of the lack of financial education, many people lose their money.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 10:56:54 AM
I think that you should not sell your alt coin now. Now is not the best time to sell. Better wait. Soon the market should become bullish and all prices will start to grow
Activity: 28
April 28, 2018, 11:06:03 PM
Better hold them, I regret that I sold my coins at this current price, now that the coins are increasing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
April 28, 2018, 05:59:50 PM
Do a research of what others say, do not swallow all their words. You must be a smart listener. Currently, bitcoin has started to rise again in price, and I think this development shows that there is still a great hope for bitcoin to reach a much higher price than now. My advice, stay with your altcoins until you get a profit at a high price later.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
April 28, 2018, 05:58:57 PM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
there is no one right answer to this question.
In general the best strategy is to hold till you are in profit but then there is question how much of a profit is enough and when to sell.
Activity: 147
April 28, 2018, 05:43:46 PM
If the price of a coin is very low, then I advise you to hold it for a long time.  This is the best option.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 04:37:23 PM
In my opinion, the best method to get profit is to hold coins. You shall be patient. Prices now low. You shall wait for increase in prices.
Activity: 252
April 28, 2018, 04:07:07 PM
I don't think we should sell coins yet. Now the growth of cryptocurrency in the price is predicted, you need to track the market every day to accurately decide to hold coins or sell.
Activity: 224
April 28, 2018, 04:01:36 PM
This is strictly  business you don't  need any to tell you what to do because  your decision  determine  slot in your dear life. If your mind hold,it fine and if sell, it all fine. You won't  be able to share the blame on anyone  and if profit, it all yours
Activity: 140
April 28, 2018, 03:06:22 PM
Keep your coins 1-2 years and then you will make good money. You do not need to sell your coins in the recession of the market, it's a market, it's growing or falling. Everything has its time!
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
April 28, 2018, 11:45:29 AM
Spring should be full of surprises at the current price ,i think the market will continue bull ,  I hope we will be big surprised in the end of year.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 11:41:19 AM
It is completely up to You. We never know bull run can start even from here and You might never see alts in current prices again and You going to miss the train. But I always believe it is better to tether Your portfolio when Others are fearful to do it. Converting to tether after a big dip is completely useless. If You happy with what You have got and not in any losses No danger in selling , But if You are in a loss it is always better to hodl.
Bener all depends on your own. I think you should keep seeing the market price situation continuously,
so if the market price goes up you can directly sell it instead if the market price decreases you have to hold
it first until you get the profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
April 28, 2018, 11:31:10 AM
My friend don't sell your coins, and be patient until December, if you wait, you'll be well rewarded.Hold man!
Activity: 80
April 28, 2018, 11:25:00 AM
better to hold, the hard time is almost over, and always go for potential alts not just buying any alts because its cheap or u think it wl give you much gain
Activity: 313
April 28, 2018, 11:21:45 AM
It is completely up to You. We never know bull run can start even from here and You might never see alts in current prices again and You going to miss the train. But I always believe it is better to tether Your portfolio when Others are fearful to do it. Converting to tether after a big dip is completely useless. If You happy with what You have got and not in any losses No danger in selling , But if You are in a loss it is always better to hodl.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
April 28, 2018, 11:21:03 AM
Better HOLD coins that are good projects or have a future, selling below the buying price is a no no, you will lose your money invested in it, although just a portion but be more educated when it comes to trading, the reason why you bought the coins is that you want to make money in it, so better hold it for now, just sell it whenever it is higher than the buying price of ICO.

Many investors failed to understand the mechanics of trading, all they had right now is the fear of losing the money, well its just the time that matters this time, what matters most you wanted to make a profit, cut loss is not recommended when you know that market will be going back to its position.

Better hold, rather than sell.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
April 28, 2018, 11:16:42 AM
Holdl that is what I can say. The market is coming back to normal gradually. Do not sell cheap follow the alt to the moon and smile
this time it's better to hold it first, even though the price is starting to improve, but not everything has gone up well, so we need to wait before it gets better.
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 28, 2018, 11:12:42 AM
Holdl that is what I can say. The market is coming back to normal gradually. Do not sell cheap follow the alt to the moon and smile
Activity: 229
April 28, 2018, 11:05:45 AM
I think that now it makes no sense to sell its crypto currency. in 2018, many coins can show very good growth. And It says that you just need to be patient and wait, When your coin will cost a lot to sell.
Activity: 234
April 28, 2018, 10:31:20 AM
The best thing you can do now is wait. The whole market has suffered bad days, but the price is slowly starting to rise, and I advise you to wait until the price rises really high. And then you can safely sell your coins.
Pages:
Jump to: