Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 28. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 14
July 28, 2018, 04:06:39 PM
If you are hold your coin for long term price will go up in future.When price are increase.No one goes out of the market.At that time it is helpful to buy new coin that give more profit.In cryptoworld prices can change any time and people can earn more profit.
Activity: 221
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 02:59:47 PM
Holding them and waiting for the prices to go up will need patience. Most of peoples are not patient and want to sell them right away. All we need is waiting for the development.

But do not forget that there is no guarantee if we hold it for a longer time with high patience, then the price will definitely increase. The chance for a coin to be a shitcoin also exists, so even though we hold it forever, we will not get anything. Not all coins will have a good development!
Yes I agree with you, holding patiently and waiting for the price to go up is a good thing to do. But, of course it should be based on the results of examination of the potential for the project to grow.
Activity: 154
July 28, 2018, 02:59:18 PM
It is hard to say what exactly makes prices to go up but there are a couple of factors that can greatly affect a coin’s value. One of which would be its supply and demand where holding some coins come in and sonce values are way too low
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 02:49:51 PM
Not the money you hold in the crypto market, its price will increase. Increases come from causes such as large community and project trust, project team releases new exchange announcements, goals gained in roadmap, etc.
Activity: 151
July 28, 2018, 02:28:18 PM
If you invested in a promising coin, then in the future the price of this coin will grow significantly.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 07:58:05 AM
Sometimes holding is the only way to gain valuation on coins, hbut not all are ready and willing to hold their way up,. Especially the bounty hunters who willingly sell their coins at any amount after being rewarded.holding enables the coin to continue it's development process and may turn out quite valuable as time goes byw
Activity: 98
July 28, 2018, 07:52:33 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
Usually, coins are held for a long term in order to get a big profit later.  Therefore, yes, if you hold good coins, then you can get a profit.
Activity: 37
July 27, 2018, 03:57:24 PM
Of course, If you keep your coins for a couple of years, there is a very big chance that you will make a profit, it is unlikely that we will stay at these prices.
Activity: 532
July 27, 2018, 03:09:17 PM
yes i hold all my coins till this year end after that i will receive profit and keep investment again 
Holding for a long time it`s the good strategy in crypto which can give you a lot of profit. Now, the better choice is to buy promising coins and invest in good ICO`s, because prices are low. I wish at the end of this year market will be recovered as well.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 02:31:14 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
Yes, I am sure if we now continue to hold the coins we have, the next few months the price of the coins will surely rise again. Yes, it may take a long time but I am sure all coin prices will return to the high price again.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 02:00:29 PM
I think that the price will rise again, like December. which again will lead to higher prices, investors who will invest in bitcoin and more and more people who want to make purchases of BTC. at this time btc starts to know a lot, and I think that it will be interesting for many people to invest here.
Activity: 64
July 27, 2018, 02:00:24 PM
right now, we can only hold back and be patient as we study the situation that will continue.
market growth occurs when the market is ready to avoid the correction scandals and the current ban.
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
July 27, 2018, 01:58:34 PM
Holding is the only chance for growth and development in cryptocurrency.  And with growth and development comes value.  So when you hold you are actually contributing your own quota to better valuation of your holdings.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
July 27, 2018, 01:56:30 PM
Holding them and waiting for the prices to go up will need patience. Most of peoples are not patient and want to sell them right away. All we need is waiting for the development.

But do not forget that there is no guarantee if we hold it for a longer time with high patience, then the price will definitely increase. The chance for a coin to be a shitcoin also exists, so even though we hold it forever, we will not get anything. Not all coins will have a good development!
Activity: 175
July 27, 2018, 01:45:56 PM
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
July 27, 2018, 01:41:36 PM
Certainly. Hodling is a tactic that worked well when Bitcoin was a pimple sized market. Hodling guarantees that you will eventually see less than 10%, and probably 1–2% of your greatest “paper wealth”. The crypto market of today isn’t anything like what it was like before so you can’t really rely on past behaviour.
Activity: 266
July 27, 2018, 01:37:14 PM
What can we do?
The most important thing to keep in mind during slowdown is that it's normal for the crypto market to have negative years—it's part of the cycle.By staying calm and not making any sudden moves, you'll save yourself from becoming a bear's lunch. Like do not sell and do not buy. just be patient and wait till it will grow
Activity: 308
July 27, 2018, 01:25:46 PM
I believe that from that you will keep or sell your coins, will not greatly affect the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 27, 2018, 01:21:42 PM
I agree that most of the traders especially on twitter hyping the market so that price will go up, Most promising coins are more stable than other usual coins out there. If this coins has many supporters then buy alot more.
Activity: 434
July 27, 2018, 12:51:47 PM
Currently we can only hold our cryptocurrency assets that are experiencing price declines. We wait until the price goes up and sells it at a high price and makes a profit. So should always be optimistic and be patient waiting for the price rise to arrive.
For holding I think this is a good and profitable option. Prices will rise again. But it's better to just hold a promising coin until the market will stabilize and grow again. Everyone should be more patient.
Pages:
Jump to: