Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 29. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 12:45:34 PM
Currently we can only hold our cryptocurrency assets that are experiencing price declines. We wait until the price goes up and sells it at a high price and makes a profit. So should always be optimistic and be patient waiting for the price rise to arrive.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
July 27, 2018, 12:24:32 PM
I am just watching the situation at the market to understand what is better: to hold or to sell.  But It is always good to hold some coins as in the future it can win a jackpot))) You never know.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
July 27, 2018, 12:19:42 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

Hi there Voom!

Hodling is the term actually (for the crypto world so to say).

And there's not other way for real crypto enthusiast fanatics but to HODL! You ain't a true blooded crypto enthusiast if you have not experienced a HODL in your lifetime #Laughs

But sincerely, as many would say, there's not way but up!!!!  So HODL as much as you could, unless you're about to break!

As of the moment, all bullrun prediction failed, but hey, all hope is never lost.  It will come for sure! When? No one can predict actually.

Volatility is something all of us should come to accept as part of the trade!

Yet again, i sincerely hope things gets better soon! #Unleash_the_Bulls
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 12:09:41 PM
Well, when the same they have to go up, even if at the end of the year I will wait, like many, all want profit and profit, only a novice in a panic will sell, etc., and those who have already worked for half a year and more in the market, especially not just stupidly investing money, and making advertising understands all the movement
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 12:05:47 PM
To be honest, I can not understand what news is responding positively to the rise in crypt prices. During the period from winter to summer, there were already enough positive news, events that were supposed to contribute to serious growth - but this did not happen. So just watch ... and believe!
Activity: 170
July 27, 2018, 12:01:49 PM
This is the basic thing for speculation on the crypto market. However, it is still the most effective trend. The holding is a secret weapon for a huge victory in 2017. Indeed, supplies from mining are limited compared to the popularity of the crypto market. On the principle of decentralized supply, prices will rise.
Activity: 111
July 27, 2018, 11:56:00 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

when we check previous years and previous trends. crypto market is very wavy all the time. but it recovers always. that is why many people beşlieve and keep holding their cryptocurrencies instead of selling them with panic.

Historical records are good and can be used to predict or have a basis for your speculation or prediction. However, do not forget that latest news and updates, recent events and white papers are more reliable than anything.
Activity: 168
July 27, 2018, 11:54:02 AM
I think yes.  If you invested in good coins, then when the market returns to the price of these coins will grow.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 27, 2018, 08:13:24 AM

when we check previous years and previous trends. crypto market is very wavy all the time. but it recovers always. that is why many people beşlieve and keep holding their cryptocurrencies instead of selling them with panic.
True indeed if the crypto market is down certainly with the passage of time the market will also recover,
but it all takes time and we must be patient certainly,
and in that way we must hold it first and the important thing do not panic
Activity: 420
July 27, 2018, 08:01:43 AM
The strategy really provides just such a scenario, but in today's days it becomes not so easy to understand and at some moments simply does not work. The thing is that people have become very careful in projects.
Activity: 364
July 27, 2018, 07:59:28 AM
I believe if there is higher demand in the crypto market, the prices of coin will go because the higher the demand, the higher the price and vice versa and presently, we can see that there rate at which investors panic sell is high because the fall and if we can be more patient and hold the coin we have and more people invest in the market, the price will go up.
Activity: 406
keyTango
July 27, 2018, 07:55:15 AM
I misunderstood the relationship, or did you say that if you hold a coin, then its price will rise? It seems to me that such a strategy can not work during a bearish trend. Because of the simple holding, the price will not grow.
Activity: 252
July 27, 2018, 07:48:47 AM
Of course something must happen for price to go up and that's what we are all hoping for and holding, we are hoping for news that will create great FOMO that will make a lot of people to join crypto space and it could happen at any moment in time so we just need to hold and prepare for it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
July 27, 2018, 06:27:45 AM

Activity: 168
July 27, 2018, 06:24:45 AM
Low price are being affected by regulation but this is the right time to hold our coin and invest it for a long term.
Activity: 280
July 27, 2018, 06:18:09 AM
Many factors affect the price increase, for example there are procurement pumps or many who buy coins. It's clear that all the bad news around causes a stir in the marketplace these days. Hold it until everything is balanced and selling when in profit is the best.
Activity: 182
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 27, 2018, 05:54:45 AM
If you invest in the long term, you have nothing to worry about, because in the long run, all the tokens are at very low prices.
However, if you are only a short-term investment, you may need to be cautious now, because the current market is not good.
Activity: 462
July 27, 2018, 05:51:09 AM
Its just a matter of time, it can go up with in 6 months or may be 1 year. but it will go up again just like previous time. if anyone really need money on urgent basis then he can think about selling otherwise i don't see any sane person wanna sale their holding at current scenario.
Activity: 84
July 27, 2018, 05:47:14 AM
it all depends on the project, some projects are very good for hold . some Vice versa
Activity: 340
July 27, 2018, 05:45:26 AM
Hold your investment. Don't be afraid sooner or later the value will be back like the value last December. It is normal to experience this then best thing you can do to avoid such losses is to hold and trust crypto. Remember crypto is volatile, it sometimes drop its value and sometines it rises. Just wait.
Pages:
Jump to: