Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 47. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 10:48:06 AM
I'm holding and i believe prices are going to go back up again. You should too. This is not the end of crypto yet, and i believe the investors are working over time to make sure these coins have a bull once again, so selling your coins would only mean that you would be cutting yourself out of some good sales when the time comes.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 09:36:53 AM
well I really agree with you there must be something big so that the incident december last year can happen again,if not then all will run and grow properly according to the extent of the project
Activity: 65
July 11, 2018, 08:55:57 AM
Hold is very hard and patient, very few people are really capable of this, but I think that today just as very few people are capable of trading, most likely small speculation in the market and nothing more.
Activity: 68
July 11, 2018, 04:17:59 AM
what makes you believe that the market will not recover, I am convinced that the market will recover because many speculate like that and almost all of them claim that the market will start to recover by the end of this year
Activity: 210
July 11, 2018, 04:15:28 AM
Indirectly, the actual sales activity of coins makes the price of coins will be down.
The sale of coins with large amounts makes the price of coins on the market Cryptocurrency becomes increasingly significant price decline.
Therefore holding a coin will make the Cryptocurrency market more stable.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 03:56:24 AM
I believe that holding is only one of the factors on which dynamics and prices depend on the market. In fact, there are many factors, and it is difficult to predict the prospects for a particular token only given the number of holders.
Activity: 420
July 11, 2018, 12:38:59 AM
We can not predict the future accurate but i think if you hold  then you can take lot more profit because there is correction in the market and in few months it will definite recover will go higher.
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
July 11, 2018, 12:33:33 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
Psychology people are always optimistic later this year but I am sure it will go against your thinking because this market no one can predict what and can make you lose money quickly. I personally think that by the beginning of 2019, the uptrend will come back and 2018 will be the worst year for the global economy.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 12:22:26 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

Anything can happen, but you should always pay attention to the coins you hold because not all coins will increase and have a high price, some will decrease. So, holding the best if the price is down, but you need to do an analysis of the coins you have whether it has the potential to recover and increase or it will continue to decline, if you have done it, you will be able to decide what is best.

Market fluctuations is so hard to predict. It could go up and go down anytime. I couldn’t guarantee you that price will go up once you hold it. It takes time, strategy and patience to earn in crypto world. What I know and I believe is that price decline is not permanent and it would probably recover and get high again.
Activity: 66
July 11, 2018, 12:14:41 AM
It's not an easy task to hold because it can cause mental stress. It can be depressing to see your dumped coin stay at the bottom. Maybe when the current fuds news are over and new investors will be confident to come in and coins will grow again.
Activity: 228
July 10, 2018, 12:49:46 PM
when the market is in equilibrium and stability (including hacker issues and FuDs). Holds will make a profit and value will create a tendency to grow. however, at the present time. The market is still sensitive and around is the explosion from the hacker. So, I suppose, hold + more patience, value will grow but need some time for that.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
July 10, 2018, 12:44:27 PM

Anything can happen, but you should always pay attention to the coins you hold because not all coins will increase and have a high price, some will decrease. So, holding the best if the price is down, but you need to do an analysis of the coins you have whether it has the potential to recover and increase or it will continue to decline, if you have done it, you will be able to decide what is best.
Activity: 218
July 10, 2018, 12:02:43 PM
As a matter of fact, I belong to the category of people who still believe that prices will go up. As  a result of that, to keep holding is what is highly required of me. I may not be able to say categorically what will happen that will make prices to go up but I  know the price will surely go up in the market. Though, towards the end of last year, it was a moment of increase for everyone which ofcourse is not the situation now. Yet, I know that the price pumping is still possible as you never can predict what will happen in the next few hours in crypto market.

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 10, 2018, 11:49:00 AM
Yes only this strategies that i can do now, because all my open potition in floating minus. I believe crypto market will growing again in a few month or years and the price of some crypto also will going up multiple times again. Patient wait for that is key to make profit and get rich.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 11:20:45 AM
Keep it and wait for the right time the price will increase and you will get profit. A profit that will suit your expectation and makes you satisfied when you sell.
the key to success in cryptocurrency should be to be patient to wait for the price of the coin we have to reach the target in accordance with our wishes, so if you want to get profits should be able to withstand patience for the price of all coins will rise at the right time.
Activity: 210
July 10, 2018, 11:18:11 AM
Keep it and wait for the right time the price will increase and you will get profit. A profit that will suit your expectation and makes you satisfied when you sell.
Activity: 103
July 10, 2018, 11:15:51 AM
Now it is not worth selling coins.  In any case, if the coins are good, then how the market will stabilize the price will start to grow.
Activity: 112
July 10, 2018, 10:03:16 AM
Recently, mostly of the prices are on a bull run, it is believe that more investor will participate in this wave for there are more and more people know about bitcoin and altcoins, thus it will rise the price as the supply is fix but the demand increase.
Activity: 57
July 10, 2018, 12:07:20 AM
No. I don think so. Holding will not make the price going any where.
In fact, if all of us hold, there will be zero volume. And the price will not go up without good volumes.
Activity: 98
July 09, 2018, 11:56:59 PM
It is best to hold altcoins especially if it is a top crypto or a good project token because it is worth to hold but not all, just like what happen to centra! it is a very good project with a potential but then it suddenly goes wrong with the team and the token losses its value.
Pages:
Jump to: